General Category > General Discussion

The lie that just won’t seem to die: The Jews were behind 9/11 attacks

<< < (2/3) > >>

Shlomo:

--- Quote from: takebackourtemple on September 03, 2006, 09:12:48 AM ---Chaim mentioned how the Arab media cannot get their story straight and will blame the Jews for September 11th at the same time that they praise their own people for committing it.
--- End quote ---

I never thought about that but it's so true! LOL

Rhuan:
It's almost ironic, the true perpetrators, the muslims, are anti-semites, and yet the Jews get blamed. What is wrong with this world?

takebackourtemple:

--- Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim on September 03, 2006, 01:27:07 PM ---Why did Sharon stay away?

--- End quote ---

That was my favorite when it comes to absurdity. As if Sharon we have a reason to be there at that time and place. It's like asking why any particular Muslim leader stayed away(though many of them did know about the attacks in advance).

MassuhDGoodName:
IT'S A "COMPLIMENT IN REVERSE":

JUST THINK...THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT WE JEWS ARE SO POWERFUL & OMNIPOTENT THAT WE CAN CONTROL EACH AND EVERY EVENT IN HISTORY!

WHAT A JOKE!

PUT A BUNCH OF JEWS IN A ROOM TOGETHER, AND IN 3 MINUTES THEY'LL ALL BE WALKING OVER TO CHANGE THE TEMPERATURE ON THE THERMOSTAT ON THE WALL, AND ARGUING WITH EACH OTHER AS TO WHAT IS A "COMFORTABLE" TEMPERATURE.

I WISH TO GOD THAT WE JEWS REALLY WERE AS UNITED AND POWERFUL AS OUR HATERS CLAIM WE ARE.

cjd:
I am often amazed by the ignorance of Americas population when it comes to conspericy theories. It seems like actual facts of events are not dramatic enough they need to have a secret plot.
In allmost all major events this sort of thing starts up and the most outlandish claims are made. G_d forbid if a movie is made that becomes the actual account of events and not the hard news
Large events such as 9-11 will always cause people to blame their arch enemy. As the Nazis use to say "tell a lie long enough  often enough and it becomes the truth". In the case of 9-11 only the very ignorant can really deceive themselves of who the real perpetrators are.
 I usually hear the claim that the Jews were behind 9-11 from the darker set. The more militant ones will tell you it all the time. It seems a few of their leaders have stated such and like the mindless creatures they are the followers repeat this garbage verbatim.
In the case of 9-11 the facts speak for themselves anyone with any intelligence knows it was Muslim animals who did this funded and masterminded by other Muslim animals. The facts are clear anything else is fiction. Trying to convince any idiot that believes in the consperency is a waste of time they live in a dream world and want to stay there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version