Author Topic: Doom again defends the traitor informer Irv Rubin  (Read 6063 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Doom again defends the traitor informer Irv Rubin
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2008, 12:22:24 AM »
I hope both jdl4ever and drek777 are banned. We don't need any of that scum here. Anyone who would bring up a sensitive issue from chaims past for which he has done teshiva over and over again and has paid an enormous price for does not belong on this forum. The fool jdl4ever looks up to guzzy and the couple of dogs he trains while he ignores the fact that chaim rescued a million russian jews.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2008, 12:33:05 AM »
I hope both jdl4ever and drek777 are banned. We don't need any of that scum here. Anyone who would bring up a sensitive issue from chaims past for which he has done teshiva over and over again and has paid an enormous price for does not belong on this forum. The fool jdl4ever looks up to guzzy and the couple of dogs he trains while he ignores the fact that chaim rescued a million russian jews.

jdl4ever and dominator (who called himself "TorahTruth" even though he wouldn't know a Torah concept if he tripped over it) are also banned.

Just before the holiday of Pesach, we have to remove the chametz from our homes. And we also have to remove the schmutz from our forum.

This banning is done in honor of the great Jewish heroes Jonathan Pollard and Reuven Manning. On this forum, we REVERE Jewish heroes, and we DETEST Jewish informers.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2008, 12:53:19 AM »

jdl4ever and dominator (who called himself "TorahTruth" even though he wouldn't know a Torah concept if he tripped over it) are also banned.

Just before the holiday of Pesach, we have to remove the chametz from our homes. And we also have to remove the schmutz from our forum.

This banning is done in honor of the great Jewish heroes Jonathan Pollard and Reuven Manning. On this forum, we REVERE Jewish heroes, and we DETEST Jewish informers.

Thank you so much chaim. You have come through once again. We had to remove these cancers from our midst or it would of spread. This was indeed bedikatz chametz in the truest sense of the word. Thanks again chaim.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2008, 02:13:28 AM »
chametz...good one...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2008, 02:37:46 AM »
chametz...good one...

Dan, the vermon who infiltrated our forum are the most evil and unpure forms of chametz possible. They are like cheeseburgers eaten on pesach.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2008, 11:54:47 AM »

I dont think it was an easy teshuvah. But the man is dead now, YS"V shouldnt be said about him.  And every1 makes mistakes. But one thing I know is that he loved Jews more than most people, and was driven by Ahavat Yisrael, the love of one Jew to another, and not by hate. And he cared about Jewish problems , not blacks, or immigrant take over of America, or gaining energy dependence. He cared about Jews first, and died because of it.

The content of this post shows that we have differences.  Although you think you're right, I disagree. 

« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 11:58:21 AM by RationalThought110 »