Author Topic: True Moment  (Read 17286 times)

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
Re: True Moment
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2006, 08:39:30 AM »
i found some information about the "black hebrews" that can help answer your questions:
http://www.apologeticsindex.org/b58.html
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Society_&_Culture/Black_Hebrews.html
http://www.blackapologetics.com/bhifaq.html

i thought the fox network (we have them also in Israel) isnt pro-arab, and shows the Israeli point of view with simpahy, isnt it so?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 09:06:48 AM by NeverMore »

Kahane was right!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2006, 10:51:06 AM »
Dear Nevermore, please don't take what I say as personal. All I am pointing out is that your idea of what these people 'went through' is a liberal idea that is used to make us white people feel guilty...

Ya... calling NeverMore liberal is like calling a muslim sane. He's not liberal, man. I think you are misunderstanding something he said.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2006, 11:50:19 AM »
Dear Nevermore, please don't take what I say as personal. All I am pointing out is that your idea of what these people 'went through' is a liberal idea that is used to make us white people feel guilty...

Ya... calling NeverMore liberal is like calling a muslim sane. He's not liberal, man. I think you are misunderstanding something he said.

thanks, Jeff!  :)

Kahane was right!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2006, 04:34:04 PM »
Dear Nevermore,
I am not Jewish but I am a strong supporter of Israel and my Jewish brothers and sisters. I was raised as a catholic but I have left that religion a long, long time ago. I consider all christians to be ultra liberals. Some so callled christians and Jews are finally waking up and are seeing the light. As far as the white nazis and the kkk they can all go to africa where they can fight it out with the blacks and LEAVE US ALONE. I have no use for these idiots, I have no use for the government of the USA, I have no use for the current government of Israel, I have no use for the press, I have no use of islam and I hane no  use of self haters whatever their beliefts are. I do love and respect the great Rabbi Meier Kahane.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2006, 04:45:30 PM »
Dear Nevermore,
I have been pushed so far to the right that I consider Ronald Regan a left wing pinko closet commiie. Mr. Regan was the President that said it was ok to have a martin lucifer king national holiday. As far as I am concerned the USA is becoming a third world slum. Whites and Jews are being set upon by a rise of blacks and hispanics that are given preference to jobs and education due to government imposed quotas. Does that sound familiar? That sounds like nazi garbage to me. I can see where Israel one day will have a majority of arabs in power which will pass laws saying that arabs first - Jews last. Please don't let this happen.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2006, 08:13:21 PM »
The USA is the most righteous gentile nation in recent times (if not for all time), because it was founded explicitly on the Noahide principles.

The U.S. Congress officially recognized the Noahide Laws in legislation which was passed by both houses. Congress and the President of the United States, George Bush, indicated in Public Law 102-14, 102nd Congress, that the United States of America was founded upon the Seven Universal Laws of Noah, and that these Laws have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization. They also acknowledged that the Seven Laws of Noah are the foundation upon which civilization stands and that recent weakening of these principles threaten the fabric of civilized society, and that justified preoccupation in educating the Citizens of the United States of America and future generations is needed. For this purpose, this Public Law designated March 26, 1991 as Education Day, U.S.A.

The 10 Commandments only apply to Israelites!

http://www.auburn.edu/~allenkc/7laws.html

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2006, 09:35:43 PM »
Dear Nevermore,
I have been pushed so far to the right that I consider Ronald Regan a left wing pinko closet commiie. Mr. Regan was the President that said it was ok to have a martin lucifer king national holiday. As far as I am concerned the USA is becoming a third world slum. Whites and Jews are being set upon by a rise of blacks and hispanics that are given preference to jobs and education due to government imposed quotas. Does that sound familiar? That sounds like nazi garbage to me. I can see where Israel one day will have a majority of arabs in power which will pass laws saying that arabs first - Jews last. Please don't let this happen.

We have to cut old Ronald Reagan some slack on MLK day. He did sign the legislation into law however  it was with great reluctance. He was sort of painted into a corner with that. Party politics, not wanting to seem racist. It was one of them ticking bombs congress lays at the presidents door step knowing what ever he does it will have a negative impact. I remember on more than one occasion he talked about his negative opinion on making MLK day a National holiday. The media televised the signing ceremony and he actually had a scowl on his face when he did the actual signing. I remember hearing him say once that if the files the government had on King were ever unsealed the American people would be very disappointed and wonder why King was given a national holiday
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2006, 10:51:20 PM »
Re:  "...we heard some strange noise under the boardwalk and this black babboon came out from under the boardwalk... Apparently someone never taught him how to use a public restroom.  Thats right he took a dump on the beach..."

Oh...!  That's what's known in E-bonics as "fixin' dinner".

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2006, 01:22:02 AM »
Well speaking of Ronald Reagan.... Don't you find it amazing that we live in a country that they recognize a day for Martin Luther King who was a communist.  And yet the far left in this country would peg someone like Ronald Reagan who was a U.S. president and the most noticable president in the late 20th Century.  It be nice that we would have a Ronald Reagan Day.  What the hell did Martin Luther King do? "I have a dream and to sleep in the gutter Tyrone?"
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Scriabin

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2006, 10:38:54 AM »
Marxist Lucifer Coon!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2006, 06:55:07 PM »
It is true that I follow the laws of Noah. It make perfect sense to me. I gave up my religion because it became a social movement that was making public policy a doctrine. We have enough dictators in congress, I don't need it in any place of worship.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2006, 11:38:47 PM »
It is true that I follow the laws of Noah.

I respect that, fjack.

"The U.S. Congress officially recognized the Noahide Laws in legislation which was passed by both houses. Congress and the President of the United States, George Bush, indicated in Public Law 102-14, 102nd Congress, that the United States of America was founded upon the Seven Universal Laws of Noah, and that these Laws have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization. They also acknowledged that the Seven Laws of Noah are the foundation upon which civilization stands and that recent weakening of these principles threaten the fabric of civilized society, and that justified preoccupation in educating the Citizens of the United States of America and future generations is needed. For this purpose, this Public Law designated March 26, 1991 as Education Day, U.S.A."
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Scriabin

« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2006, 10:31:43 AM »
Dear Nevermore,
I am not Jewish but I am a strong supporter of Israel and my Jewish brothers and sisters. I was raised as a catholic but I have left that religion a long, long time ago. I consider all Christians to be ultra liberals. Some so callled Christians and Jews are finally waking up and are seeing the light. As far as the white Nazis and the KKK they can all go to Africa where they can fight it out with the blacks and LEAVE US ALONE. I have no use for these idiots, I have no use for the government of the USA, I have no use for the current government of Israel, I have no use for the press, I have no use of Islam and I have no  use of self haters whatever their beliefs are. I do love and respect the great Rabbi Meier Kahane.

What religion are you now? Are you a Noahide? Noahides follow follow The Seven Laws of Noah that Judaism teaches that Gentiles are supposed to follow. Judaism doesn't believe in mass conversion but rather encouraging Gentiles to become Noahides. Judaism teaches that Noahides can live a righteous life and be observant of The Torah without having to convert to Judaism and follow the 613 commandments, just the 7. Maybe you can ask JSullivan. He also left Catholicism and became a Noahide after the inspiration of HaRav Meir Kahane, ZT"L, HY"D.

This sounds like what I am looking for...I wonder what Chaim has to say about gentiles becoming Noahides.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2006, 12:31:19 PM »
This sounds like what I am looking for...I wonder what Chaim has to say about gentiles becoming Noahides.

When Chaim says "righteous gentile", he's talking about a non-Jewish person who follows the Noahide laws. He has said that on several occasions.

Scriabin

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2006, 12:35:12 PM »

When Chaim says "righteous gentile", he's talking about a non-Jewish person who follows the Noahide laws. He has said that on several occasions.
I've never heard him say that.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2006, 02:47:10 PM »

I've never heard him say that.
I can't recall ever hearing Chaim talk about Noahide Laws until someone asked him about it in the Sunday questions.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2006, 12:38:16 AM »
You can see the "intelligence" from these mutants.  I mean look how we dumbed down our schools so these "advanced" people can get ahead and even with the dumbing down of our public schools they are still morons.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2006, 10:30:14 PM »
Bottom line the monkeys don't work all year long so they don't need a holiday off from work the white people do so the MLK holiday is not for the monkeys it's for the white people who have to do the monkeys jobs all year long, so sit back and enjoy the holiday off.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2006, 05:32:55 AM »
Bottom line the monkeys don't work all year long so they don't need a holiday off from work the white people do so the MLK holiday is not for the monkeys it's for the white people who have to do the monkeys jobs all year long, so sit back and enjoy the holiday off.
I would rather not have the monkeys day off I would like to see it revert back to when Washington & Lincolns birthdays were two separate leagal holidays. They installed this presidents day garbage combining the two holidays in a generic form meanwhile giving an animal like MLK his own day. If this doesn't tell you where we are headed in America nothing will. I am proud to say my place of employment celebrates every legal holiday their is EXCEPT that farce of MLK day.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2006, 03:03:07 PM »
Blacks will come up with anything to have a day off of doing  nothing.  Million monkey march is an example.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2006, 04:15:10 PM »
These primitives will take advantage of anything that the traitors wll give up to them. Do not forget that there is a 'black solidarity day', there is also a 'black solidarity day', and therer will be more and more of this. There will be a day for any race and any immigrant group will take fifth avenue and have one parade after another making white people pay the tab, have their stores robbed, have our women acousted, raped and who knows what next.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2006, 11:51:48 PM »
I am not much of a major Guilianni supporter  but one thing when he was mayor he knew how to crack the whip to them