Author Topic: I voted for Mike Huckabee today.  (Read 1473 times)

admin

I voted for Mike Huckabee today.
« on: April 22, 2008, 11:26:29 AM »
Today is The Pennsylvania Primary. After attending Chol Hamoed Pesach synagogue services this morning, I voted in the primary at the firehouse across the street from the synagogue. Mike Huckabee was still on the ballot so I voted for him but it didn't say who the delegates were committed to so I just picked by which name I liked better but it didn't matter because McCain already clinched anyway. It said to vote for delegates and to pick 22 of 23 delegates to the state committee. The three Republican candidates were John McCain, Mike Huckabee, and Ron Paul. There are actually Ron Paul signs I see hung up on the way to college.

The Democrat ballot which wasn't lit up in my voting booth did say who the delegates were committed to. Now my dad and sister went to vote for Hitlery against Osama.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: I voted for Mike Huckabee today.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 11:30:30 AM »
My family did something similar. My dad voted for Huckabee while I went and voted for Hitlery. Sad sad sad. I'm still frustrated to have had to do that.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 11:56:42 AM »
I did the same in Washington State. Obama was way ahead and McCain had already won
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 12:00:26 PM »
My family did something similar. My dad voted for Huckabee while I went and voted for Hitlery. Sad sad sad. I'm still frustrated to have had to do that.

Then why were you registered as a Democrat?

Texas has open primaries. You don't register as part of a party. You choose one of the parties to vote in their primary but you can't vote in both, that's all. I like it because it gives us a lot of flexibility.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 12:16:59 PM »
Yes and after the Primary you can go the cacaus. So you can vote twice
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 12:26:50 PM »
Yes and after the Primary you can go the cacaus. So you can vote twice

I couldn't go to the caucus because I had to work later on that day. Even if I could go, I wouldn't have though, because it was being overrun by dangerous looking Obama supporters.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 03:30:04 PM »
good call, Yaacov..I woudl have done the same.  Not sure about voting hitlery over obama or the other way around...to me both are evil..just one of them is pro muslim anti-american and the other is less that way.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein