Author Topic: Your Opinion on Pope Benedict's visit  (Read 11483 times)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Your Opinion on Pope Benedict's visit
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2008, 02:16:19 PM »
I think he is already doing a pretty good job on some areas.   On others I do not agree with him telling the US to invite Illegals and I am a devout Catholic.  However, that issue also relies on our govenrment who allowed this mess to start with illegals.   And he has called upon Muslims to get out of their sick dark cult and see the light.

Obviously if they don't see the light, they are to see the Big Light.

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
Re: Your Opinion on Pope Benedict's visit
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2008, 03:13:52 PM »
I think he is already doing a pretty good job on some areas.   On others I do not agree with him telling the US to invite Illegals and I am a devout Catholic.
Pope Benedict XVI has never said that. He has never commented specifically on immigration policies other than to say that the fundamental solution is to create an environment in their homelands where they would no longer need to emigrate to get work and that illegals in the US should be treated with compassion and dignity.  It is some of the local Bishops in the Church that are the really bad ones on immigration not the Vatican.