Author Topic: I just had a big time affirmative action experience.  (Read 1829 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I just had a big time affirmative action experience.
« on: April 23, 2008, 09:35:31 PM »
I just worked out in the gym. They are doing some renovations so they had a sign up that only one bathroom and locker room is available so men and women will have access on different days. Men on odd days and women on even ones. The sign was huge and in the locker room. All of a sudden a big shvartza is looking at the sign and he seems all confused. He turns to me and barks some weird sounding sentence. I tell him what are you saying I dont understand. He then asks me more clearly and I understand. His problem was that he did not know what the words odd and even were. I then in sneaky way asked him if he was born here. He said he was born in detroit. Now can you imagine that shvartzas who were born here cant read and understand english. It is sick.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I just had a big time affirmative action experience.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 09:40:45 PM »
That's just too funny...  :::D
 You should have Axed him mo' better question like who he be Votin' fo?

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 09:41:55 PM »
Soon the gym will have to create signs in ebonics just like the ones for the spanish-speaking members.

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 09:56:25 PM »
Soon the gym will have to create signs in ebonics just like the ones for the spanish-speaking members.
nooo, thats still toooo complicated, you need little pictures, like those found in childrens books

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 09:57:07 PM »
nooo, thats still toooo complicated, you need little pictures, like those found in childrens books

:::D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 09:58:17 PM »
No, maybe they shoud just put up pictures of shvartzas eating bananas, that will tell everyone all they need to know. All shvartzes need are a few trees and some bananas and thats it ehehe.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 10:00:25 PM »
 :::D :::D

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 10:22:02 PM »
It's not surprising that he didn't know what odd and even are, even though most 2nd graders do.  This guy probably failed math all the way through elementary school and middle school and then dropped out of high school, but because of our affirmative action accommodating public school system he was allowed to progress regardless. 

Great story downwithislam, it ranks up there with some of Chaim's affirmative action people stories!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 10:25:31 PM »
I had to help a lot of black people read labels when I worked at a grocery store. I was glad to help but it made me sad that they had so much trouble reading.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2008, 10:36:28 PM »
You guys wanna' hear some "mind-boggling" affirmative action stories?

Just ask me...I've got some that even I have a hard time believing!

Yet...they're all true!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2008, 10:38:43 PM »
Please Massuh, by all means share some of them!