Author Topic: Blacks no longer like Bill Clinton.  (Read 1792 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Blacks no longer like Bill Clinton.
« on: April 25, 2008, 02:09:37 AM »
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/04/24/clyburn-blacks-incensed-over-bill-clintons-statements/

Basically, they are mad because Bill said that Hillary wouldn't win S.Carolina because there are a lot of blacks there. 

To that I say...... What???

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Blacks no longer like Bill Clinton.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 09:21:30 AM »
You see what a fraud bill clinton is. He never really liked shvartzas, he just used them to screw us all over. He believes in nothing and just does anything to stay in power. He really knows the truth about shvartzas but since he lives in gated communites and doesn't have to deal with them, he couldnt give a damn if they are ruining our lives.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 09:32:06 AM »
You see what a fraud bill clinton is. He never really liked shvartzas, he just used them to screw us all over. He believes in nothing and just does anything to stay in power. He really knows the truth about shvartzas but since he lives in gated communites and doesn't have to deal with them, he couldnt give a damn if they are ruining our lives.

He says his office is in Harlem.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 09:37:00 AM »
Big deal, he only does that cause he is a good faker. He also raped numerous women and has gotten away with it. Everything the beast does is a lie and a fake. He is a jew hater to boot.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 10:16:50 AM »
His face is bright red.

He must be drinking a lot.

They say he is an angry person.   :)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 12:33:21 PM »

Exactly right Downwith. People like clintons are the scum of the earth. Not only do they champion the wrong cause, but they do it for their own selfish purposes only. The name clinton describes the idea of opportunist better than the word opportunist itself. Carpetbaggers.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 12:39:43 PM »
He's in no danger in Harlem. He's got more security than any of us would ever be able to afford. People like him don't care about how they screw over other whites.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 12:41:57 PM »
His face is bright red.

He must be drinking a lot.

They say he is an angry person.   :)

Srciabin-
 Now why would friendly Bill Clinton be angry... He is married to a she-beast.  At times I wonder what type human he would have been had he married a FEMININE lady.  I think he hates women to tell the truth.  I wont EVER understand WHY this man was ALLOWED to stay in office after that filthy pig scandal.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2008, 12:44:39 PM »
Srciabin-
 Now why would friendly Bill Clinton be angry... He is married to a she-beast.  At times I wonder what type human he would have been had he married a FEMININE lady.  I think he hates women to tell the truth.  I wont EVER understand WHY this man was ALLOWED to stay in office after that filthy pig scandal.

I was laughing last time when I was watching the Democratic National Convention on tv because they put Hillary in a sort of feminine looking suit and you could tell they were trying to soften her image for her run for president this time around, but it just didn't work.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2008, 02:11:29 PM »
If Hitlery is elected, I bet Bill becomes Ambassador to the Netherlands.