Author Topic: 'Pastors' Accuse Planned Parenthood for 'Genocide' on Blacks  (Read 2469 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
'Pastors' Accuse Planned Parenthood for 'Genocide' on Blacks
« on: April 25, 2008, 12:12:53 PM »
Black 'leaders' are getting really liberal with how they use the term 'genocide'

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352537,00.html

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: 'Pastors' Accuse Planned Parenthood for 'Genocide' on Blacks
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 12:46:42 PM »
They are the ones with outragous birth rate on welfare
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 12:48:39 PM »
I agree with them. Abortion has targeted the black community. The founders of the pro-abortion movement were eugenicists who wanted to see the black race die. Even today many, many innocent babies are murdered because their mothers in poor black communities are encouraged to abort them.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 12:51:12 PM »
I agree with them. Abortion has targeted the black community. The founders of the pro-abortion movement were eugenicists who wanted to see the black race die. Even today many, many innocent babies are murdered because their mothers in poor black communities are encouraged to abort them.

I think it's the other way around.

The black people have targeted abortion.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 12:58:43 PM »
We should be so lucky that more balck babies are aborted. Most of these mothers just pop babies out one after another to increase their welfare checks and get benefits. They have no need for the child so they just torture the kids.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 12:59:01 PM »
Is this a bad thing?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 01:02:05 PM »
Is this a bad thing?

Its bad that their are so many shvartza babies being popped out. Even in the animal world their is population control. Why are shvartzes able to reproduce without limits. They are running right over us. How can we compete with a species that has a daily mating season?
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 01:05:36 PM »
Regardless... planned parenthood is meant to HELP blacks.   Every time a mother becomes a welfare mama... her kids suffer.  There is plenty of evidence to support this.

But all black leaders care about is increasing the number of their race... not helping the black family unit.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2008, 01:09:06 PM »
Is this a bad thing?

Its bad that their are so many shvartza babies being popped out. Even in the animal world their is population control. Why are shvartzes able to reproduce without limits. They are running right over us. How can we compete with a species that has a daily mating season?

Let me clarify; is it a bad thing that planned parenthood is trying to diminish the number of black babies?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2008, 01:15:45 PM »
Is this a bad thing?

Let me clarify; is it a bad thing that planned parenthood is trying to diminish the number of black babies?

It's bad when any innocent child is murdered. These babies haven't committed any crimes and they don't deserve the death penalty. Should black women be more responsible about keeping their legs together? Yes.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2008, 01:20:03 PM »
Is this a bad thing?

It's bad when any innocent child is murdered. These babies haven't committed any crimes and they don't deserve the death penalty. Should black women be more responsible about keeping their legs together? Yes.

What do suppose the odds of them being "innocent" is when born without a father to these "responsible" black women?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2008, 01:25:45 PM »
What do suppose the odds of them being "innocent" is when born without a father to these "responsible" black women?

At birth? 100%

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2008, 01:49:20 PM »
Margret Sanger thought up the idea of abortion she wanted only English people in the U.S. she was a very evil person 

http://www.spectacle.org/997/richmond.html
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 02:00:16 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2008, 01:54:42 PM »

Sorry Rubystars, but the vast majority of Blacks vote for leftist parties, which support organizations like Planned Parenthood by "moral" and with real money.

If blacky would vote conservative and would be righteous, I would understand their accusations.

If this is a genocide, then it is a genocide from blacks to blacks.

First they vote for evil and then evil comes back to them. I call this justice.

This is the whole truth.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2008, 03:14:12 PM »

At birth? 100%

First of all, I disagree. But, let's say, for the sake of argument, even a significant percentage are, as you say, innocent, let us next extend your argument to muslim monsters-to-be.  Would you make the same argument for 100%? I think the point becomes obviously ridiculous at that point.

You will have no chance of changing this, rehabilitating these monsters or making them love and appreciate Jews or our way of life. It would be a much more fruitful effort to devote your time in whole towards the betterment of Jews and not worry so much about every other misfortunate beast.