Author Topic: Wiggers!  (Read 2075 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Wiggers!
« on: May 02, 2008, 04:42:08 PM »
As Chaim mentioned on Ask JTF, these people are absolutely detestable.  What the hell is wrong with them?  What are your experiences dealing with these people.  My roommate Freshman year in college was one.  His entire CD collection was rap and hip-hop, the only white artist being the Beastie Boys.  The rest was all Cyprus Hill, Mary J. Blige, etc.  We had many clashes that one year, LOL.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 04:52:29 PM by Ari »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Wiggers!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 05:03:39 PM »
Hopefully most of them will grow out of it and find a nice white woman to have a family with.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 05:17:02 PM »
Hopefully most of them will grow out of it and find a nice white woman to have a family with.

Wiggers usually marry or have kids with white trash or Puerto Rican women. I grew up with those idiots, and that's usually what happens.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 05:25:54 PM »
They are almost worse then violent Blacks because they are smatter but choose to be dumb
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 05:27:46 PM »
They are almost worse then violent Blacks because they are smatter but choose to be dumb

Bedyuk!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 05:34:27 PM »
NO one sees how silly they look and sound and act
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 05:34:50 PM »
Well, at least they are sometimes good for a hearty laugh.  It's always fun seeing a white, Middle-Class, or even wealthy, kid from the suburbs go "yeahhhhh Boyyyyyy," "that's what I'm talkin bout, playaaz," or "suuuup."  You also have to love the pants down to the ankles, giving the streets a free cleaning.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2008, 09:30:05 PM »
Well, at least they are sometimes good for a hearty laugh.  It's always fun seeing a white, Middle-Class, or even wealthy, kid from the suburbs go "yeahhhhh Boyyyyyy," "that's what I'm talkin bout, playaaz," or "suuuup."  You also have to love the pants down to the ankles, giving the streets a free cleaning.

My idiot cousins come from wealth. In other words, you can't get JAPier. Anyway, it got to the point they said something or did something, and I said, "what are you a shvug?". They laughed like 2 morons. I just wonder what would happen if these kids actually came in contact with a shvartza, how would they act?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2008, 10:58:43 PM »
There are some people I work with who are white but talk like they are black.  One of them criticizes a southern person's jokes as being "too white" and I've met the other one's dad so I know he wasn't raised to talk like that.  Some of the comments I've made have been referred to as "hella Republican."  I've been on ships before where virtually all of the enlisted sailors talk like they're from the ghetto--blacks, whites, males and females.  Wiggerism isn't as common among the officers.  Contrary to what Jeremiah Wright would have us believe, ebonics IS an inferior way of speaking.

How can someone be "too white?" That's ridiculous. lol

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2008, 11:12:32 PM »
They really make me sick!

It's mind boggling how many Fraternity Greeks in every college town are all listening to that garbage and emulating the ghetto "hip hop" savagery.

On the plus side...maybe the schwartzes will notice how many "whiteys" are listening to their garbage and decide to find something better just to spite "whitey"!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2008, 11:25:39 PM »
Wiggers are disgusting creatures who need to die a horrible death. These clowns don't even deserve to breath the same air we do. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2008, 11:27:27 PM »
What I don't understand is, why would anyone want to act black?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2008, 11:31:40 PM »
You also have to love the pants down to the ankles, giving the streets a free cleaning.

deary me, that`s horrible!!  You know in britain, pants means underpants !!!!!!!

(We say trousers. It`s quite funny hearing americans say "nice pants", in films)