Author Topic: Would this be considered as ''Snitching'' ?  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
Would this be considered as ''Snitching'' ?
« on: April 29, 2008, 08:55:09 PM »
Hi fellow JTFers,

I'm in a tough situation.

I've been working under my Team Leader for about 6 years. The guys is very nice, and an excellent boss.

However, he's an hardcore alcoholic. Every time we go out for lunch, or any activities outside the office (especially Golfing), he has to drink, and he drinks a lot.

I can't even count the amount of times I've seen him operating his car while intoxicated.

I told him not to do this, and pretty much all my team mates told him the same thing.

He won't listen to us.

As much as I like him...I just can't ignore the fact that he might hurt an innocent person one day...

Sometime, I feel I should just tell the police and set him up... so he get caught, and loose his drivers licence for a while...

Would this be considered as ''informing''?

What else could I do?

Archie.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 08:57:31 PM by Archie »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Would this be considered as ''Snitching'' ?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 09:10:30 PM »
Hi fellow JTFers,

I've been working under my Team Leader for about 6 years. The guys is very nice, and an excellent boss.

However, he's an hardcore alcoholic. Every time we go out for lunch, or any activities outside the office (especially Golfing), he has to drink, and he drinks a lot.

I can't even count the amount of times I've seen him operating his car while intoxicated.

I told him not to do this, and pretty much all my team mates told him the same thing.

He won't listen to us.

As much as I like him...I just can't ignore the fact that he might hurt an innocent person one day...

Sometime, I feel I should just tell the police and set him up... so he get caught, and loose his drivers licence for a while...

What else could I do?

Archie.

If he is a good supervisor you and your coworkers should force him not to drive during work hours. If possible someone in the group should be sure he rides with them. Tell him point blank he needs to ride with someone if he is going to drink. Turning the guy in for DWI will really cost him a bundle in legal fees. Then again depending how loaded this guy is when he gets behind the wheel you may be doing him a favor. Its a tough call because whatever route you take the guy is headed for problems.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 10:41:10 PM »
Upholding the law is not snitching.  If he gets behind the wheel intoxicated, inform the cops.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 10:50:54 PM »
If this doesn't stop he could kill somebody. Please put a stop to this if you can.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 11:44:12 PM »
Hi fellow JTFers,

He won't listen to us.

What else could I do?

Archie.

Go to your friend. Tell your good friend that you will not #1. be guilty by association. #2. refuse to get in his car. #3. Tell him that someone WILL get murdered, and he WILL live WITH THAT THE REST OF HIS LIFE. #4. Tell your Friend, that you WILL call the police, if he EVER gets in the car drunk- #5. tell the bartender  #6. Disassociate right now- YOU DONT WANT TO BE KILLED... do you?  Legal fees is MUCH BETTER than murder, you are saving your friend, and an innocent.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 11:48:30 PM »
Give him one warning and then turn him in if he ignores you. He is a mass murderer waiting to happen.