• New JTFer
Barack
« on: April 22, 2008, 11:29:21 PM »
I thought he was Christian, no?

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Barack
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 11:31:20 PM »
he claims to be, but he has muslim roots, a muslim middle name and probably harbors muslim beliefs inside
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 11:37:37 PM »
I thought he was Christian, no?

He was never a Christian, if by a jew-hater and pro-muSSlim and going to muSSlim schools and registering as a muSSlim, then he's a distorted twisted sick politically correct so-called "Christian"

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 11:14:25 AM »
And Obama's father was Muslim and Obama holds high whatever his father believed.  He wrote a book called "Dreams of My Father". 

Offline Wayne1590

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 08:25:50 PM »
Yes, but that is probably because the country was Indonesia. Indonesia actually has the largest muslim population in the world, and the fourth largest overall. Perhaps his parents just "registered him as a muslim" because it would just be easier that way. There is also no substantial evidence that they were impressing radical Islamic views upon him. When is the last time we've heard of and Indonesian terrorist anyways? I would also like to point out his middle name. It's not Muslim, it's Arabic. Arabic is a language, not a religion. There are people from all different faiths who speak the language, not just from the Muslim faith. So why is this group bashing Barack again, I'm confused here. There have been lies spread about the Jewish faith for as long as anyone can remember, so why are we sinking to their level and spreading lies about Barack?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 08:35:14 PM »
Yes, but that is probably because the country was Indonesia. Indonesia actually has the largest muslim population in the world, and the fourth largest overall. Perhaps his parents just "registered him as a muslim" because it would just be easier that way. There is also no substantial evidence that they were impressing radical Islamic views upon him. When is the last time we've heard of and Indonesian terrorist anyways? I would also like to point out his middle name. It's not Muslim, it's Arabic. Arabic is a language, not a religion. There are people from all different faiths who speak the language, not just from the Muslim faith. So why is this group bashing Barack again, I'm confused here. There have been lies spread about the Jewish faith for as long as anyone can remember, so why are we sinking to their level and spreading lies about Barack?
Your confused because your buying into what the Pastor Wright said last night. Obama's father was a muslim its a muslim name. Language is not the problem its the muslim religion thats the problem.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline WesternPatriot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 08:50:29 PM »
Looks like we have a token troll.

His middle name was chosen by religion. Would a negro want an Arab's name? Your reasoning is a joke. I could care less about what he was registered as in some crappy third world country. It's all the smoking gun statements and policies that make me hate the kids guts. 

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 08:53:59 PM »
Calling Jeremiah Wright's church and "black liberation theology" Christianity is an insult to Christianity. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2008, 09:09:46 PM »
Calling Jeremiah Wright's church and "black liberation theology" Christianity is an insult to Christianity. 
The way that that filthy animal Wright was praising Louis Farrakhan's movement last night I am starting to think that Wright's so called church is nothing more than an offshoot of Farrakhan's organization.

Offline Wayne1590

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2008, 09:11:35 PM »
hmmm... so you all think that since Obama's father was a muslim then that means that Barack must share his views... does anyone know at what age Baracks father abandoned him and his mother? I do.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2008, 09:14:23 PM »
hmmm... so you all think that since Obama's father was a muslim then that means that Barack must share his views... does anyone know at what age Baracks father abandoned him and his mother? I do.
Makes no difference because his trashy mother replaced the first muslim with another.

Offline Wayne1590

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2008, 09:18:20 PM »
Even if he WERE Muslim (which he isn't) since when did America govern on the basis of religion?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2008, 09:22:02 PM »
Even if he WERE Muslim (which he isn't) since when did America govern on the basis of religion?
I hasn't but then again we have never had a Trojan horse muslim trying to make his way into the Oval Office.

Offline Wayne1590

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2008, 09:30:43 PM »
Alright, it seems as if no one cares to understand the truth here. If you all want to be stubborn, so be it. I have seen no substantial evidence here which supports this theory that Barack Obama is somehow a secretive Muslim, just a load of malarkey and various propaganda. And when Obama's presidency is coming to a close about 8 1/2 years from now and this country has been built back up to the glory of what it once was, you can all thank me. Don't bother replying, I'm done here. PEACE

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2008, 09:42:52 PM »
Alright, it seems as if no one cares to understand the truth here. If you all want to be stubborn, so be it. I have seen no substantial evidence here which supports this theory that Barack Obama is somehow a secretive Muslim, just a load of malarkey and various propaganda. And when Obama's presidency is coming to a close about 8 1/2 years from now and this country has been built back up to the glory of what it once was, you can all thank me. Don't bother replying, I'm done here. PEACE

Don't be so sure you'll have a country after 8 years of Barack Hussein G-d forbid.
In Islam, if your father is a Muslim you are a Muslim until you renounce the religion. He has never renounced the religion and in fact still has the support of the vast majority of the Muslim world.

He is the candidate of Hamas Al Sharpton Louis Farakhan and if that's the sort of people you want to have sway in our government then you really don't give a damn about this country or anything else.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2008, 09:45:24 PM »
Obama's policies will never accomplish the task of building up anything. Just look at all of the black administrations on lower levels of the government to see what we would be getting. Here in New York we had David Dinkins to show us the marvels of what blacks in government can do. We have also had a few other black folks in government that ended up on the wrong side of the law. You want us to suffer through over 8 years thats cruel. At the worst one term would be more than enough to show Obama's incompetence.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2008, 12:41:39 AM »
he claims to be, but he has muslim roots, a muslim middle name and probably harbors muslim beliefs inside

He told us in his books of his love of Islam, but most of us were too dumb to get it:

Quote from Barack Obama's book, Dreams Of My Father:
"The person who made me proudest of all, though, was [half brother] Roy .. He converted to Islam."

From 'Dreams of my Father', "In Indonesia, I had spent two years at a Muslim school"
"I studied the Koran.."

From 'Audacity of Hope: "Lolo (Obama's step father) followed a brand of Islam ...."I looked to Lolo for guidance".

From 'The Audacity Of Hope, "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

From The Audacity Of Hope, "We are no longer just a Christian nation," "We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."

"Nobody is suffering more than the Palestinian people" Barack Obama. http://www2.nysun.com/comments/54453

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2008, 01:52:57 AM »

Maybe this will help clear up your confusion about Obama, Wayne:

Hussein Obama's biological father abandoned him at 2 years of age, but then his mother married a practicing Muslim,  Lolo Soetoro Mangunharjo, in 1967 and she and Obama lived with him until 1972.
Obama spent some very formative years under the influence of a practicing Muslim. There is little doubt that his Muslim stepfather did his duty (as required of Muslim fathers) and lead him down the path of Islam.
Obama states in his book, "Lolo followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths. He explained that a man took on the powers of whatever he ate: One day soon, he promised, he would bring home a piece of tiger meat for us to share. It was to Lolo that I turned to for guidance and instruction,” Obama recalled. “He introduced me as his son.”
He also states he went to a Muslim school and studied the Koran.
 http://www.examiner.com/a-534540~Can_a_past_of_Islam_change_the_path_to_president_for_Obama_.html                                                                       

There is little doubt that Obama was a Muslim during those years when he was under the influence of his stepfather.

And what about all the years after that until he decided it was expedient to join a Christian church because of his political aspirations?
He states that in Wright's 'church' one day he 'made the walk' down the aisle and joined the church.
But anyone who knows anything about black religion knows that's not the way it's done. You have to be baptised and the whole bit.
Where is his baptismal record? No one has ever been able to locate one. (just as the 'divorce' record of Obama Sr. from his first 'wife' in Africa before he 'married' Obama Jr.'s mother, and his 'marriage' record to her cannot be found)
A call was made by a Muslim man to Obama's church. He asked if a Muslim could join. He was told, 'Yes. We have many Muslim members'.

Cyberella

I also found this when checking my facts:

Obama’s Muslim connection

1. Obama’s father was a Muslim polygamist.

2. Obama’s step-father was a Muslim.

3. In Indonesia he was registered in school as a Muslim.

4. Occasionally he went to the Mosque for prayers

5. He took religious classes and studied the Koran in Arabic.

Freedom’s Enemy reports

According to Tine Hahiyary, one of Obama’s teachers and the principal from 1971 through 1989, Barry actively took part in the Islamic religious lessons during his time at the school. His teacher was named Maimunah and she lived in the Puncak area, the Cianjur Regency.

“I remembered that he had studied “mengaji” (recitation of the Quran)” Tine said.

Our guy in Jakarta writes: “The actual usage of the word ‘mengaji’ in Indonesian and Malaysian societies means the study of learning to recite the Quran in the Arabic language rather than the native tongue. “Mengagi” is a word and a term that is accorded the highest value and status in the mindset of fundamentalist societies here in Southeast Asia. To put it quite simply, ‘mengaji classes’ are not something that a non practicing or so-called moderate Muslim family would ever send their child to.

The Obama Campaign told the LA Times he wasn’t a “practicing Muslim.”
(3/14/2007)

But his official website says: “Obama Has Never Been A Muslim, And Is a Committed Christian” (11/12/2007)

In 2007, classmate Rony Amiris describes young Barry as enjoying playing football and marbles and of being a very devout Muslim. Amir said, “Barry was previously quite religious in Islam.

“We previously often asked him to the prayer room close to the house. If he was wearing a sarong he looked funny,” said Rony.

Amiris now the manager of the Bank Mandiri, Jakarta, recently said, “Barry was previously quite religious in Islam. His birth father, Barack Hussein Obama was a Muslim economist from Kenya. Before marrying Ann Dunham, Hussein Obama was married to a woman from Kenya who had seven children. All the relatives of Barry’s father were very devout Muslims”

Rony extrapolates further, that Obama at one point had to change his religion if he ever intended later to run for the office of President of the United States because America would never elect a Muslim to the be President of the United States.

Also in 2007, Emirsyah Satar, CEO of Garuda Indonesia, was quoted as saying, “He (Obama) was often in the prayer room wearing a ’sarong’, at that time.”

“He was quite religious in Islam but only after marrying Michelle, he changed his religion.”

6. His grandfather, after whom he was named Hussein, was one of the first Muslim converts in his village.

He “fiercely devoted to Islam.” He had at least 3 wives: Helima, who had no children, Akuma who gave birth to Sarah Obama, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. and Auma Obama.

“What your grandfather respected was strength — discipline.” Obama quoted his grandmother, Sarah, as telling him. “This is also why he rejected the Christian religion.

In “Dreams,” he inadvertently sheds some light on his formative years and the political views of his mother, an anthropologist and Islamophile who hated America and subsequently goes native.

His grandmother raised him in Honolulu. He recently described her as a “typical white person” who fears blacks. Now, the Chicago Tribune reports “the Obama campaign declined to make [his white grandmother] available.”

All because she is white and Barry Obama is a “black” candidate for president.

Although Obama claims Senior was an atheist, Senior was buried as a Muslim.

Obama Senior also had three sons by another woman who are all Muslim.

Obama’s family connections to Islam would endure, however. For example, his brother Roy opted for Islam over Christianity, as Obama recounted when describing his 1992 wedding.

“The person who made me proudest of all,” Obama wrote, “was Roy. Actually, now we call him Abongo, his Luo name, for two years ago he decided to reassert his African heritage. He converted to Islam, and has sworn off pork and tobacco and alcohol.”

Abongo “Roy” Obama (Obama's brother)  is a Luo activist and a militant Muslim who argues that the black man must “liberate himself from the poisoning influences of European culture.” He urges his younger brother to embrace his African heritage.

In Kenya while he was a Senator, Obama stumped for his cousin, opposition leader Raila Odinga. Odinga is the son of Senior’s sister, a direct first cousin and nephew of Obama’s father.

August 29, 2007, Raila Odinga and Shiekh Abdullah Abdi, chairman of the National Muslim Leaders signed a pact that if elected, he (Odinga) would force Islam on the country. He lost and instigated riots that resulted in thousands of death- including the burning of a Christian church with 50 people inside.

In an interview with the New York Times, published on April 30th, Maya Soetoro-Ng, Obama’s younger half sister, told the Times, “My whole family was Muslim, and most of the people I knew were Muslim.”

Obama describes describes his new found “Christian” faith as: (1) Suspicious of dogma (2) Without any monopoly on the truth (3) Nontransferable to others (4) Infused with a big healthy dose of doubt, and (5) Indulgent of and compatible with all other religions.

Muslims view Obama as first a Muslim and then as an apostate Muslim. He faces the death penalty in nearly the entire Islamic world.

On February 27th, Barack Hussein Obama said the Muslim call to prayer is “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth.”

In an interview with Nicholas Kristof, published in The New York Times, Obama recited the Muslim call to prayer, the Adhan, “with a first-class [Arabic] accent.”

The opening lines of the Adhan (Azaan) is the Shahada:

“Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
I witness that there is no G-d but Allah
I witness that there is no G-d but Allah
I witness that Muhammad is his prophet… ”

According to Islamic scholars, reciting the Shahada, the Muslim declaration of faith, makes one a Muslim. This simple yet profound statement expresses a Muslim’s complete acceptance of, and total commitment to, the message of Islam.

An American Expat in Southeast Asia blog, written by an American who has lived in Indonesia for 20 years and has met with both the Taliban and al-Qaeda, contains the following:

“Barack Hussein Obama might have convinced some Americans that he is no longer a Muslim, but so far he has not convinced many in the world’s most populous Muslim country who still see him as a Muslim and a crusader for Islam and world peace.”

“Barack Hussein Obama’s race, his staunch opposition to the war in Iraq, his sympathy to Islam and Muslims worldwide and his Muslim heritage receive the Indonesian media coverage. There is no mention of his apostasy.”

“A good example of how some of the Indonesian media is reporting on Obama’s religion can be found in the following.”

“What I found interesting in the article was the use of the word ‘mengaku’ when refering to Obama’s conversion from Islam to Christianity. The word ‘mengaku’ in Indonesian means “claimed” and as such leaves the insinuation to the native Indonesian reader being that Obama might actually still be a Muslim.

But this is how Indonesians see Obama, they don’t see him as an apostate at all, they see him as a crusader for the cause of Islam.”

On Feb 15/08 Usama K. Dakdok, President of The Straight Way of Grace Ministry called Obama’s Church I then asked her what I needed to do to join. She told me that I needed to attend two Sunday School classes in a row and then I would walk the aisle. I replied, “That sounds easy. One last question please. IF I AM MUSLIM AND I BELIEVE IN PROPHET MOHAMMED, PEACE BE UPON HIM AND I ALSO BELIEVE IN JESUS, PEACE BE UPON HIM, DO I HAVE TO GIVE UP MY ISLAMIC FAITH TO BE A MEMBER IN YOUR CHURCH?”

SHE ANSWERED, “NO. WE HAVE MANY MUSLIM MEMBERS IN OUR CHURCH.”
It is important to note that Muslims would not attend church.

“YOUR CHURCH HAS DONE GREAT HARM TO THIS COUNTRY BY COVERING A WOLF IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING AND THAT WOLF IS SENATOR BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA.”

Pastor Wright is an Islamophile and visited Khaddafi with Farrakhan.

Obama’s foreign policy favors accommodation to Islam

1 He surrounded himself with advisers who believe that US foreign policy is controlled by Jews and this must end.

2. Obama plans to organize a Muslim summit

3. Obama Defends Columbia’s Ahmadinejad Invite

4. Obama; I Would Still Meet With Ahmadinejad

5. Obama: Don’t Stay in Iraq Over Genocide

6. Barack Obama Would Let Shoaib Choudhury Die

7. “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds change in an ugly direction”. BARACK OBAMA from The Audacity Of Hope.

'The Audacity of Hope' is entitled in Indonesia, “jihad   To The Whitehouse”.

8. Obama’s Nation of Islam Staffers

9. Obama Served On Board That Funded Pro-PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Group

10. Obama - Rezko - Auchi - Saddam Hussein?

11. Obama’s Church Gives Platform to Hamas Terrorists, Questions Israel’s Legitimacy

12. Obama absented himself from the Senate when Senate names Iran’s army “terrorist organization“ but later said he was opposed.

13. Obama’s Iraq War

This is a few of the reasons  most of us here feel that Barack Hussein Obama was and is still a Muslim.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 09:51:34 AM by Cyberella »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2008, 04:54:33 AM »
Everyone should accept the fact, that this guy is still a muSSlim, whether you like it or not  O0

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2008, 09:56:45 AM »
Everyone should accept the fact, that this guy is still a muSSlim, whether you like it or not  O0

There are at least two people on this board who refuse to accept this fact despite all the evidence.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2008, 02:42:42 PM »

Wayne: you are voting obama- easy to tell. A person is KNOWN by the friends one keeps for ie: Rev WRONG, TWENTY YEAR relationship NUFF SAID.   Tell me, Wayne, Just WHAT is it about hussein obama that you are so enthralled about? Is is the fact that he wants to invade Pakistan? Change? hope we can believe in (or YOU) Progress? What progress is he referring to?  He IS a muSSlim- just get over it- nobody that has an adopted name that is a REGULAR American name radically changes it to a muSSlim name- Barry Sotorra to Barack Hussein Obama. It does NOT bother you that he: Snorted coke, did Blow, and smoked pot, but didnt do heroin? the leader of this nation had a past full of drugs and married a woman that was never even proud to be an American.. Our kids will say: Well Yo Bama did drugs, so can I.. It does not bother you that he went and campaigned for his cousin in an African country to impart Shariah law? What? Do you as well, HATE women?  It does not bother you that MANY of his contributers are in FACT muSSlim? It does not bother you that he is only a JR Senator and only writes 'present' and votes on NOTHING? It does not bother you that he has brought the most horrific racists out, and most of us are now finding out that we are hated by Black people? WHAT ABOUT THIS MAN DO YOU BELIEVE IS EVEN WORTHY OF THE CIC OF THE USA?    Go and READ HIS OWN WORDS IN HIS BOOKS       As far as people lying about Jews- So? We KNOW the truth- obama has ZERO truth in his heart, PERIOD.  GET A GRIP young man. LEAVE the leftist agenda and seek help, ASAP.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2008, 07:06:51 PM »
BUMP

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2008, 07:33:47 PM »

WE HAVE THE PROOF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR!!!

:P

"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal