Author Topic: The Muslim Racist Liar Who Will Win Because of His Color-Or Something Like That  (Read 886 times)

Offline MarkQuinn

• New JTFer
Hi folks.  First of all, thanks to the admins for admission to this forum.  I created this account after investigating JTF.org when I saw their wonderful videos on LiveLeak.  Please feel free to watch some of my own (admitedly amateurish) videos.  My primary theme is an opposition to Islam in the west.

http://www.liveleak.com/browse?all&user=JollyRoger2k7

Anyway, I've been concerned about Obama ever since I saw he announced his candidacy.  I've been extremely concerned ever since I stood in line at a local Barnes & Noble and looked at a magazine rack and discovered that traitorous [censored] Oprah Winfrey had officially supported him.  Not that I care much for Hillary, but I had to ask myself: Oprah had a choice ... support her race or support her gender.  She had always been a champion of women's issues first and foremost, it seemed.  So why screw over every women in the country by endorsing a man who represents (through his Islamic affiliation) the most opressive, misogynistic ideology ever devised?

Women should be furious with Oprah, but instead, they march in lock step with her as she carries the banner for this man all the way to the White House, soon to be the new N.A.A.C.P. headquarters.  Heck, why not?  After all, she's recommended so many great books to them over the years, she must know what she's talking about when it comes to politics, right?

I have to be honest about something.  Had I joined this forum a few weeks ago, I would've played the "Obama is a Muslim" tune as loud as anyone here.  Louder, maybe.  As I often say, he may not be the "pray toward Mecca five times a day" kind of Muslim, but certainly he has a soft spot in his heart for his Mohammadian friends.  As my girlfriend says, if someone is schooled in a madrassa in their most formative years, they don't just forget it.  It stays with them.  Through most of this historically important (and terrifying) election season, I've agreed with her. 

Now, I've reserved myself to simply not knowing.  I was schooled in a Catholic school during my most formative years, and I wonder how much of it has stayed with me.  I'm certainly no longer Catholic.  I certainly don't follow Catholic issues or chose friends because they might be Catholic.  That part of my life is so distant that I can barely remember the stained glass windows and musky confessionals.  And yet, whenever I meet someone new and they turn out to be Catholic, I must confess a small degree of familiarity, as if they're a distant member of my family and somehow "closer" to me than everyone else (though, if they're practicing Catholics, they're probably idealogically farther from me than most of my close friends).  What am I getting at?  Exactly what I wrote at the beginning of this paragraph: I simply don't know.

Reverend Jeremiah Wright helped me (and hopefully millions of others) better understand my feelings toward, and fears of, Barack Obama.  My concerns over Sharia Law in America have been replaced with the fear of some souped up, new and improved, drastically more dangerous wellfare mentality and affirmitive action on steroids.  Who knows, he may even try to renew the national dialogue (with increased vigor since it's coming from the Oval Office) on that scandalous idea of "reparations" (As Penn & Teller et al. have suggested, wellfare is reparation, but since it's not called that, no one thinks of it that way).  But yes, Jeremiah Wright has scared the pants off me.  More than that, I find myself utterly infuriated over the hypocricy of this nation.  If it was discovered that a white candidate attended a racist church for twenty years, his political career would be over faster than Michael Richards was ushered out of the Laugh Factory.  And yet, this same revelation for Obama represents a mere speed bump on his road toward the most powerful seat in world politics.  This is nothing short of an abortion of justice!  Moreover, it shows a culture that cares about nothing besides who's going to be the next American Idol.  We want our politicians to be young, well spoken, good looking and spoon-fed to us by the media.  If they're black and can appease that white guilt that so many Americans erroneously posess, all the better.  When it's all said and done, Americans can go back to watching Simon Fuller insult young musical hopefuls and their conscious is clear.

Until the fallout....

But Reverend Wright showed me something else.  More specifically, Obama's reaction to the Wright controversy showed me that the biggest concern over Obama may not be that he could be a Muslim, and it may not be that he could be racist.  Instead, I have been shown that he is the worst of the worst kind of politician, the kind of guy who would (and DID) sell out his grandmother for a vote.  His long time friend, preacher, mentor, etc., has effectively been thrown under the Obama campaign bus.  More than that, at least if you listen to Al Sharpton, Obama has thrown his entire RACE under the bus with his reaction to the Sean Bell verdict.  So obviously Obama has no loyalty to the people who got him where he is.  He's an opportunist of the worst kind, willing to step on anyone's back to get what he wants. 

When all is said and done, I really can't say for sure what Obama is.  Muslim?  Racist?  Corrupt politician?  Or all three ... or none of the above?  What I do know is I hate him as much as I ever did, and I'm not a big fan of his supporters either.  I'm certainly not a fan of anyone who votes for him just because he's black (see http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/002749.html ), who has no idea what his stances are on the war, on the economy, on abortion, on illegal immigration, on national sovereignty or any of the issues that are important to people.  I think people like that shouldn't be allowed to vote, or that you have to have some minimum knowledge of your candidate before they let you into the booth.  How much more am I appaled by the idea that these very people might actually get what they want!?

No, the bottom line is, I don't want Obama to become president because it would make so many people happy --- people who don't deserve to be happy because they're chosing their candidate based on the color of his skin.  Oh, they'll tell you they like his ideas about "change", but they have no idea what that means (nor do any of us, I think).  As Harve Presnell told William H. Macy in Fargo: they're just "whistling Dixie".

I don't like candidates who get elected because they're good looking or becaause they dress better than the next guy.  I don't like candidates who get elected because they can throw out a better line of [censored].  And I certainly don't like candidates who get elected because of their race.  How much more, then, might I hate a candidate who gets elected because of his race and his lines of [censored], in spite of his Muslim influence, his strange racist bedfellows and the lying, deceitful way he's conducted his campaign?

I'm sorry, but black America doesn't deserve to get a president just because they want one.  When a black candidate runs for office and he's truly by the people and for the people, when he believes in the equality of all people rather than the supremacy of his people, then he may one day have popular support.  Obama doesn't really have popular support, despite what the polls say.  The Republicans have a weak candidate who isn't well liked among most conservative types, and who's following in the footsteps of the most unpopular president in history (if I've read the polls right).  If not for that, Obama would have been utterly burried by recent events.  Instead, we find ourselves in a situation where Americans are chosing the lesser of two evils. 

So what's the problem?  I think the problem is that people might not know just how evil Obama is.  That, plus their favorite American bookseller, Oprah Winfrey, says Obama's a good guy (and [censored] her).

All will be decided.  November will be, if nothing else, interesting....

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Hi there Mark.  Great post!  And welcome to the forum.  Feel free to join in and post as often as you like.