Author Topic: Ask JTF For February 4 Broadcast  (Read 12783 times)

admin

Ask JTF For February 4 Broadcast
« on: January 01, 2007, 02:11:07 AM »
BS"D

Shalom Chaim,

I didn't tell Imaknik to ask the question for me last week. He wanted to ask the same question and mentioned me so I pasted my question on to his question.

Will a Kahanist government make The Rav's Yahrzeit a national holiday?

Please read the following comments in full and say what you think of it.

In Israel, the self-hating Jews celebrate New Year's Eve as a Christian holiday because they call it Silvester, taken from St. Silvester. The reason they call it that is because The Haredim looked on the calendar before the creation of the state so they could see what Christian holiday fell then so they could convince Jews not to celebrate it. However, it didn't work and it caused Jews to celebrate it AS a Christian holiday since they adopted the name themselves. Their original intent was to celebrate it as a Secular holiday. In Hebrew, I just call it Rosh Hashana Izrachi. I watch the ball drop on TV but I just think of it as a change of the number in the year. I like calendar subjects so it interests me that the year changes. I don't think people should go out and party for it. I don't think Jews should say Happy New Year on that day. It is not a celebration but rather a calendric event. I think it's shtuyot that people think they have to have a date for New Year's Eve and kiss her at midnight.

In Christianity, January 1 as The New Year marks Jesus's brit milah since he is said to have been born on December 25, therefore making his brit on January 1, 1 C.E.. However, many Christians just think it a time to party. What do you think of the Christians who party for it instead of going to church?

You mentioned about healthy salad dressing. My dad makes salad dressing with olive oil, lemon juice, curry, and salt. I call it Hodi-Baghdadi because my family is Baghdadi and Baghdadi Jews introduced curry to Iraq after travelling in India.

Why don't you drink fat free milk? It only has 1% of the daily value of cholesterol in it.

Do you ever eat any potatoes?

Do you ever eat corn? Do you ever eat popcorn?

Do you eat lentils? Are they healthy?

Do you eat spaghetti? Is it healthy? If not, would you eat it if it was made from whole wheat pasta?

Do you eat whole grain bread if the grain was not wheat, for example barley or oat?

Do you eat oatmeal? Is it healthy?

In Israel they have a kosher Kentucky Fried Chicken in Mevasseret Tzion and they used to have one in Jerusalem but it closed after the bombing spree in 2002. I like the kosher Kentucky Fried Chicken and kosher Burger Kings in Israel and they are schvartza free so they get your order right. I assume you don't like all that because you think fast food is not healthy.

What special foods do you eat before the Rosh Hashana meal besides apples? Some Ashkenazim also eat some of the things I mentioned like rimonim.

Why don't you make an exception and eat eggs on Passover for the seder once a year? Isn't it part of Judaism to eat the egg at the seder? What do you do other times on Passover because many Passover foods have eggs in them in place of bread products. How can you keep Kosher For Passover and live your healthy eating lifestyle at the same time? You said you you eat kitniyot on Passover. Does that include corn and beans because some Sfaradim eat kitniyot but they don't eat corn. Some just eat rice but don't eat corn or beans. I eat all kitnyiot on Passover.

Do you check the ingredients of everything you eat to make sure it doesn't have dairy or eggs in it? Would you eat a food that is not eggs but has eggs as an ingredient? Would you eat something that is chalavi but milk is only an ingredient and not the main part such as a dairy bread or cake? I think you might not want a cake for different reasons because you would say it's junk food and therefore not healthy. Would you eat any cake at all?

Would you eat caviar if you could afford it? I agree with you on salmon. That is my favorite kind of fish and I eat it every Friday Night for kiddush. I also like steelhead trout which is similar to salmon in color (Unlike rainbow trout.). Steelehead trout is red while salmon is pink. The reddish and pinkish colors according to OU Radio Kosher Tidbits is proof of it being kosher in a non-kosher market while other fish there you can only buy if you see the scales. This is because many fish are marketed under brand names and have nothing to do with the Latin species name so there could be 2 fish called the same thing while one has Halachically kosher scales while the other one doesn't. But only kosher fish have the pinkish and reddish color to them. Do you buy kosher fish from a non-kosher market? I do. I only buy kosherly slaughtered meat either from a kosher market or kosherly sealed from a goy supermarket and I try to eat only kosher labeled dairy and pareve packaged foods in the house. Outside of the house, I only eat meat at kosher restaurants and at other places I buy vegetarian, either pareve or dairy.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 01:00:56 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Gerard

• New JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For February 4 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 05:51:25 PM »
Greetings, Chaim

I think white women go for schwartzes because, he gets payed today, and is broke tomorrow and it would really tick her parents off.

A white guy (Jew or gentile) just doesn't wake up in the morning, and decides to go for black women.

Thank you, Chaim
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 07:08:05 PM by Gerard »

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 08:22:08 PM »
Chaim,
1) If JTF gets in to power in Israel, What would JTF do with the current ties with Jordan, Morocco, Egypt, Turkey,    and Afghanistan?  and Would Israel be allies with India, China, and Japan?

2) What do you think of Maimonides Hospital? Should it bear the name of a great Scholar?  Keep in mind it is a Jewish hospital, but treats Arabs and blacks.
                                                                        thanks

« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 01:36:03 PM by imaknick »

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 03:10:29 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard-work and answering my questions.

What is your opinion of the attempt of Avraham Stern to cut a deal with the Nazis during World War II?
Stern believed the British were the greater threat and apparently hoped to save the lives of Jews in exchange for helping bring down the British.
Do you think Avaraham Stern should have joined with the Irgun and Haganah in helping the British at the onset of World War II?
What would you have done if you were in his position at the time?
Frankly Avraham Stern on that occassion seems to have been naive to believe that the Nazis would not have stormed right into Israel had they beat the British in Egypt. It seems to me that while the British were another enemy of the Jewish people, they were the lesser of two evils, and it at that time it was in the Jewish interest to see the British pervail.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 11:16:37 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 08:08:20 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I heard on your channuka show you mention a story about the sister of yehuda hamaccabi revealing herself at her wedding. I had never heard this before and was wondering if you know the exact source for this story.

OK last question, Do you think that we are heading into the final stages of the ketz hayamim? I mean There is so much about Persia in the endtimes written about in our midrashim and it seems like they are rising up to wipe out am yisrael. Are you afraid Chaim? In your Heart of hearts? To tell you the truth, I am. Are you?  Til next time Chaim. Only the best may G-d bless you with long life, health and strength ad meah v'esrim

Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Global Warming is a Hoax

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 01:50:51 AM »
Dear Chaim, About three years ago you and I had a phone conversation. You probably dont remember at all since you very busy with the cause and what not. You had told me that when you were 16 you recieved a full scholarship to NYU, but do to your duties in the JDL you had to drop out. If you would have stayed at NYU what do you think you would've studied and what career would have you pursued. My second and FINAL question is in 1996 when you tried to go to Israel but were then caught detained and banned, how were you able to get to Israel in the first place, you have probably has this question asked in the past on the forum and I apologize for making you say it again, Kol Tuv -Mark

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2007, 04:06:45 AM »
Hello Chaim

I know you say all Jews belong in the land of Israel, I agree.. And you say all the Muslim cockroaches need to leave Israel and again I agree.. How do you feel about Christians, living in Israel.  I see every year around the Easter season they have the minister having mass in Bethlahem which now the Arabs like anything they touch turned the Ancient city for Chrisitanity into a toilet.  How do you feel about Christians that do live in Israel?

And

As far as Christians or Jews whether from the U.S., Europe or Israel going to Arab countries for vacationing. That I can never understand of all the places in the world to pick. Either Cairo or the Arabian Coasts.   Where they hate us and yet stupid people think its fun to travel to these places for a holiday vacation.  What is your thought on this as well?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2007, 01:13:26 AM »
I'm asking this for Yacov Menashe.

What do you think of the states of New Mexico and Arizona? Do you consider to be like their Eastern neighbor, Texas, with all its Righteous Gentile patriotic Southerners or do you consider them to be like their Left Coast neighbor to The West, California?

What do you think of the fact that New Mexico is named after Mexico?

« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 02:42:06 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2007, 03:05:35 AM »
Hello Chaim, I have a comment and a question.

Comment: I believe that Jorge the Bush's depraved war against our boys and girls who are giving their lives for his twisted fantasy in Iraq is meant to send the whole military a message that this country is not sovereign and there will be consequences for acting in its defense. Consider the cases against Steven Green, Charles Graner, John Jodka, etc.

Question: Do you agree with me that no matter WHAT foe she faces... be it all the Arab/Islamic states put together, China, Russia, the E.U., or even (heaven forbid) the United States, that Israel will totally vanquish and humiliate its enemy in battle if it walks with the Lord? I try to have strong Christian faith and I believe that God will give the victory to his chosen nation in any circumstances, and just wanted you to emphasize this so that all the listeners and readers can take heart.

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 08:38:45 PM by Chaimfan »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2007, 11:01:16 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Who is Ruah HaKodesh in Judaism?  Do Jews believe that Ruah HaKodesh can come upon a Jew and indwell within him/her today which is called as the born-again experience in Christianity and is He considered as a real person in Judaism?  In Christianity as you know He is G-d and He is equally important to us as Jesus which Judaism describes as a distorted view of G-d.  Muslims think that He is angel Gabriel. We Christians also believe that Ruah HaKodesh directly interprets the scriptures for us as He is always present with us and hence the role of commentaries and sermons are limited in Christianity.

Thanks!

Christian Zionist

P.S. Yacov Menashe adds that Christians believe Ruach HaKodesh is a third of G-d along with Jesus and
"The Holy Father".

« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 10:51:13 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline eliezer

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2007, 06:58:11 PM »
Hi Chaim,

1st Point: I know that you are a strong supporter of Jonathan Pollard. If you could please announce the following: There will be rallies for Jonathan Pollard in a number of cities across USA on February 8th at 6pm. The rally in New York City will take place on Broadway, between 46th and 47th street, you will see Israel's flag. Most people will lay down or sit, so wear clothes which you don't mind getting dirty. If you prefer you may stand. Yekutiel is in charge of the Jerusalem branch of the rally. Please tell this to people who might want to participate.

2nd Point: Yacov Menashe also saw the notice about the rally on Yekutiel's forum. But he noticed it was organized by Bnei Elim. He wanted to know if he should participate. He said he doesn't know if Esther Pollard even supports the rally. A lot of people do things in the name of her husband but at the same time, they speak lashon hara against her and make accusations that she doesn't care about him and just wants attention. Even Jonathan's sister says that. His own sister acts like a moseret against him. Can we really trust Bnei Elim?

Thank you.

www.bnaielimny.org

http://bnaielimny.org/home/events.html

UPCOMING EVENTS

Enough is Enough! Jonathan Pollard stays in prison for over 21 years. However there is hope, President Bush will leave his cabinet and will pardon 1,500 prisoners. If we raise our voices loud enough this year, hopefully Pollard will be placed on that list. As Bnai Elim, we will have peaceful, legal and productive rallies. Bnai Elim is making rallies through out the U.S. and in Jerusalem on the same day and at the same time, February 8th, 2007 6:00PM EST or 3:00PM WST. The rules are simple, bring along no weapons, drugs or alcohol. When you arrive at the location; all you have to do is lie down or sit in the street. Those who don′t feel comfortable may stand, but it will have less effect. Wear old clotheing so they won′t get ruined, and make sure you are warmly dressed. We have hope and faith that we will attract the media′s attention and that the Preisdent will be well aware of our position. Reserve the date, rain or shine.

For more information contact Gennadiy, NY Director of Operations at [email protected]

NEW YORK PROTEST FOR POLLARD
Thursday, February 8th at 6:00PM
Broadway Avenue Between 46th and 47th Streets (Near Times Square)

List of other cities where the rally will take place:

Merrit Island, FL

Cooper City, FL

Chicago, IL

Boston, MA

Philadelphia, PA

Los Angeles, CA

San Francisco, CA

Atlanta, GA

Taylorsville, UT

Jerusalem, Israel

« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 04:09:01 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline ChaimJr.

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2007, 08:54:32 AM »
It seems that Ariel Sharon is in an irreversible coma kept alive only by advanced life-support measures.  What is Orthodox law concerning terminating this type of life-support when it is medically clear that coma is irreversible?  Is it obligatory that it must be kept up even if family members are convinced of it's futility? Are there different rules for mosrim regarding life support?

Chaim Jr.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 01:14:52 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2007, 07:09:46 AM »
What are your opinions of ‘orthodox Jewish’ rap, hip-hop and reggae, from Matisyahu and the rest? Also: do you ever listen to MBD – Moredechi Ben David, Yaacov Sheweki, Menachem Phillip, Yehuda!, Shlomie Dachs, Avraham Fried, Efraim Mendelssohn, Mendy Wald, Oif Simchas, Yisroel Williger, Chaim Dovid, Dovid Gabeiy, Udi Ullman, Sruli Ginsberg, Sinai Tur, Dedi, the Kinderlech, Ohad Moshcovitz, Mendy Gerufiin the Chevra, Yehuda!, Yosef Karduner, the Miami Boys Choir, Aaron Razel - or other such Chassidic/Sefardi artists

Second question: DONATING MONEY TO JTF:
Regarding PayPal, I am not very confident about this service; in addition I do not have a credit or debit card and do have dollars which I could mail to you, although I would feel very uneasy about doing that. You suggested sending a checkqe in dollars, however, for many technical and bureaucratic reasons this is unfortunately not possible. Can you [or any of the listeners] think of any alternatives? Thanks Chaim being such a VOICE OF REASON and for you awesome work and patience – also credit to Jimmy Sullivan, Yaacov Menashe Ben Rachamim and all the other members of this forum.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2007, 07:18:28 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope all is well and that you had a great week.  I take it you won't be watching the "Gorilla Bowl" today.  A couple of quick points this week.  

I think a great place for links to Oz's films to be posted and for the JTF cause to be promoted in general is on sites dedicated to 911 victims.  Certainly having been through a terrible tragedy, the families of the victims should be sympathetic to JTF views as they obviously know the truth about despicable Muslim Nazi terrorists.  They are also a very powerful lobbying group and could be a great source of contributions to JTF G-d willing, at the very least bringing attention to the cause.  I am posting a link to a Google search on 911 victims and will create a separate folder in the JTF forum for this purpose to help generate ideas.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=911+victims

My second question for this week is about this Jewish liberal putz from my office.  It has come to my attention that he just became engaged to a black Haitian woman, named somthing like Barumbi or Bumba.  I don't have much of a friendship with this guy, but I was wondering if you have any advice as to how I can prevent him from making such a terrible mistake.  Clearly, he is out of his mind, and I think it would be a mitzvah if I could prevent him from having a bunch of non-Jewish black children who will grow up hating Jews and whites, probably including their father.  Until next week G-d willing.  All the best and thanks very much.

Ari  

« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 07:28:23 PM by Ari »

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2007, 08:26:16 PM »
Dear Chaim,

1) Why are Jews in Israel and in the diaspora being so ignorant about Netanyahu (Pipi). Have you noticed how a few months ago he says we should strike Iran, and now that we should use economic sanctions (always lying to get popular)? what a snake.

2) What do you think needs to be done to Jews who were involved in the disengagement?

Toda Achi

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2007, 09:35:03 PM »
Hello Chaim it is Victor Again from Seattle.

1. Have you ever heard of the neo-nazi talk show host Hal Turner. (I am sure you have) Has he ever talked about you, Rabbi Kahane or JTF? And if he has have you done a show on him or will you ever do a show on him?

2. If you were prime minister of Israel, Would you ban such tv stations as HBO, MTV, FOX, CNN ect... Or would you ban tv in general, Would the internet be censored to filter out pornography and Moslem website or any immoral website, Would all TV/Radio brodcasts and internet services be turned off for shabbat? What about movies with R ratings?

Thank you for your time as always Chaim,

Victor
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 06:00:41 AM by cosmokramer »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2007, 10:02:32 PM »
I posted on a different forum that the dead Satmur Rebbe was partially responsible for the murder of over 500,000 Jews during world war II since he was the chief Rabbi of Seagate, Hungary when hungary had 825,000 Jews and knew what the Germans had planned (since they deported the Jews very late in WWII in 1944 and already began massacring Jews in Hungary as early as 1941) and did not tell the Hungarian Jews to form resistance and to try to escape, but instead foolishly put all his trust in the Hungarian people to protect the Jews.  Do you agree with me or am I being too emotional since my great grandparents were from Hungary and they were killed. Do you think that he was an evil person (like my father says) or a tzaddik bec. I posted that I don't know if G-d will forgive him for that, especially after he did not learn his lesson afterwards and continued with his anti Zionist nonsense.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 03:24:49 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

tony6d2

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2007, 09:19:59 AM »
Hello Chaim,

By now I have gathered that you don't approve of Ron Paul for reasons that are solid and I can agree with. So what candidate if any do you approve of? Is it Tom Tancredo? I believe hearing you approve of him in the past but I'm not sure.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2007, 08:37:08 PM »
1) Have you heard of Debbie Schlussel's radio show? She has been called by critics and supporters alike 'the Jewish Ann Coulter'. I'm positive that her views are as right-wing as JTF's. We need to get you on her show.

2) Would a Kahanist government in Israel provide free healthcare?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 04:42:55 PM by Annex YESHA »

parker

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2007, 12:05:06 AM »
Someone asked you about Reza Shah before and you said you thought he was not a real Muslim. Do you believe it's true that he was slightly on Germany's side during WWII like the British and Soviets thought when they forced him to abdicate the throne and replaced him with his son?

What is the title of your occupation?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 03:49:05 PM by Parker »

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2007, 01:03:26 AM »
Dear Chaim,
  Do you believe in bad karma...do bad things happen to evil people in their lifetimes and is this supported in scripture?

Allen-T

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2007, 03:30:48 PM »
Hello Chaim,
I have been listening to you for some time and enjoy your shows and agree with much you say. I have also as a result of your show become aquainted with the teachings of the great Rabbi Meir Kahane. My question is, I agree that African Americans are a difficult people, to put it mildly, I agree that most of them are best avoided all together, to put it mildly, BUT their are some good ones and don't you think that when you veer off the concrete points and facts into racism you are weakening your message? I have never heard Rabbi Kahane, in the numerous audio and video tapes I have seen/heard do this. I am desirous to be very supportive of this movement, but reluctant to be directly associated with it for ONLY this reason. I am not passing judgment here, I can't imagine what 5 years in prison, presumebly surrounded by the most beastly of the dark savages must have been like and would probably be prone to such outbursts myself if I were in that situation, no doubt. Nonetheless, I think you should very seriously consider how toning down that element of your on air persona could really help this movement. I admire you a great deal, I hope one day I might have the privlidge to meet and speak with you. Please consider what I am saying. Your friend, Allen-T.       

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2007, 11:00:12 PM »
Do you enjoy listening to any specific artist in rock music? And did you know that Elvis Presley's mother was Jewish?...All mothers in Elvis Presley's birth line run uninterrupted from the Jewish grandmother, Martha Tacket and he gave to Jewish charities in Memphis.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 11:13:29 PM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2007, 11:44:54 PM »
   Have you seen my Israel video yet? What about my "What happens when THEY become the majority" video? Please let me know if you have any feedback. The second video I feel is ready for your approval if you choose to give it to me. The Israel one is a powerful one which I want to do correctly, so I'm requesting feedback before I complete it. Please let me know if there are any members in addition to the admin that I should share the private videos with before releasing them to the public?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 11:54:41 PM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2007, 05:42:45 PM »
Hello Chaim, and good day to you.    I pray this message reaches you in good heath.

I recently came across a classic episode of JTF featuring you and Reuven Ben Avraham discussing the dangerous implications of the Federal Reserve on the US economy and freedom.  The week prior to that I recall you two discussing the tragic Terri Schiavo case.   Would it be possible to give us a little background on him?  How did you meet him? Avraham was tremendous, and very intelligent and you should invite him to do another show in the near future if possible.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 08:52:31 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"