Author Topic: Ask JTF For January 28 Broadcast  (Read 14105 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For January 28 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2007, 07:16:51 PM »
Dear Chaim thank you as for all your hard work for the Jewish people and answering our questions each week
       I. Have you considered creating a production company to produce small pieces of media? It would be a nice counter to the Leftist Media if their was at least on Kahanist production company.
       II. What do you think of Aryeh Eldad? I know he is in the National Union but I also know he is a big supporter of restoring Malchut Beis David. So what do you think of him?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MR VSS

• New JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2007, 09:37:24 PM »
Chaim,

I am very anti-drugs.  A friend of mine who fashions himself a Talmudic scholar claims The High Priests of Israel used and encouraged the use of marijuana.
Is this true?  Have you ever used marijuana. If so did you inhale?

norman

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2007, 11:47:45 PM »
Iranians are idiots for thinking Jews are there enemies. Jews never did anything to Iranians. However the Hezbollah and Hamas Arab terrorists which they support are descendants of Muslims who killed and converted untold millions of Iranian Zoroastrians.

I'm an Iranian who used to call myself a Muslim, but I was a Muslim only by name as I never prayed, never read the Koran and never went to a mosque a day in my life. Your shows enlightened me. When you read those passages out of the Koran I decided to read it myself and do other research. I then realized the evil of Islam and the evil of the terrorist pedophile Muhammad and the cause of Islamic terrorism. Your shows changed my life and the way I looked at the world. Thank you Mr. Ben Pesach and make sure David keeps reading passages out of the Koran and Hadith.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 10:24:31 PM by Persian Zoroastrian »

ihkili18

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2007, 01:41:57 AM »
Comment 1)

Hi Chaim, you have mentioned that Rabbi Kahane told you to run some organization together with Dov Hikind. What do you think of Dov Hikind? Are his views toward Israel good and does he hate the muslim nazis or is he like every other Jewish politician who is a political prostitute.

Comment 2)

Also I have a funny little story to tell you about. I was in Boro Park this week and I went into Kosher Delight on 13th Avenue. It was busy and packed with chasidim. I was waiting for my food when my cellphone rang. The ringtone on my phone is a hebrew song by a Israeli singer(even though I barely understand any Hebrew). When the Chasidim heard it they started making fun of me and started saying all these disgusting things about me in Yiddish thinking I didn't understand them. Then they threw in some terrible comments about Israel. I speak Yiddish cause my mother was born in Hungary and came to America in her late teens and when I was growing up she spoke to me in Yiddish. So I told the Chusid in Yiddish that he was a piece of garbage and that I understood everything he said. I also told him that while he is fressing all this food here people in Israel are getting killed. He was clearly embarrased and his face changed colors. Anyways I thought you would appreciate this story and I was wondering if you had any comments to add about tise fat, selfish chasid.

Anyways Chaim be well and I can't wait to hear your upcoming shows

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2007, 06:05:44 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope all is well and you had a great week.  A couple of quick ones.  Has JTF ever considered placing Tzedaka boxes in Jewish or righteous gentile establishments?  I would be happy to place them around my neighborhood, but I would probably need something official as people are wary of scams.  I did already talk to one Jewish bookstore owner familiar with JTF, but he brought up the usual JTF racism nonsense.   

The second question deals with my mother.  She is stubbornly addicted to smoking and despite my constant pleas for her to stop, she does not no matter what I say.  Her habit is also taking a toll on my health I believe because I am bothered by second hand smoke whenever I am around her.  She does not believe second hand smoke is dangerous for some reason.  She is a good person and I love her dearly, but her habit is putting a strain on our relationship, and I believe G-d forbid she will die prematurely.  When I tell her this, she says her fate is in G-d's hands.  I know it's a hard one, but any advice you might have on helping my mother to finally quit would be appreciated.  Until next week G-d willing, all the best to you.  Thanks.

Ari 

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2007, 10:07:26 PM »
Chaim,

What was your favorite subject in high school? Did you go to a public school?