Author Topic: Who would you speak to  (Read 1338 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Who would you speak to
« on: April 29, 2008, 10:37:48 AM »
If you could talk to anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why?

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Who would you speak to
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 11:33:49 AM »

I would talk to my Nana, she is not here anymore.. I would ask her: WHAT DO I DO to go back and help New York. What do I say that will impact my Home. Who do I write to. Who do I talk to. What do I wear. How do I conduct myself.  I would tell her: In 8 short years since you died, it has been terrible, and your home, CA is infested with illegal occupiers and now they have taken over your condo. I would ask her to PLEASE give me her strength, so that I can fight a good fight to be a part of a revolt to take this nation back, I would tell her that I am SO SORRY that I waited SO long and did not do anything, and I am in terrible regret that I didnt do something ASAP.  I would ask her to please come back, & I am sorry I didnt appreciate her more.  Lillian A Cumming 1925-2000.  She was in the Great Depression, and WW2- she would KNOW what to do, and would NEVER be afraid of ANYTHING.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 12:27:12 PM »

I would talk to my Nana, she is not here anymore.. I would ask her: WHAT DO I DO to go back and help New York. What do I say that will impact my Home. Who do I write to. Who do I talk to. What do I wear. How do I conduct myself.  I would tell her: In 8 short years since you died, it has been terrible, and your home, CA is infested with illegal occupiers and now they have taken over your condo. I would ask her to PLEASE give me her strength, so that I can fight a good fight to be a part of a revolt to take this nation back, I would tell her that I am SO SORRY that I waited SO long and did not do anything, and I am in terrible regret that I didnt do something ASAP.  I would ask her to please come back, & I am sorry I didnt appreciate her more.  Lillian A Cumming 1925-2000.  She was in the Great Depression, and WW2- she would KNOW what to do, and would NEVER be afraid of ANYTHING.
Funny...the first person I thought of was my Grand Mother.  She led such a simple (and probably) difficult life but with much grace and kindness of heart.  I was in high school when she died.  I would really love to be able to have one more Sunday Dinner at her house and tell her how much I really loved her.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 04:02:15 PM »
I would liked to have spoken to my Grandfather he died when i was a year old .I want to talk to him because everyone likes to say i look like him and act like him.My grandmother always likes to tell me i Eat food the same way like he did . I was Born on his birthday and i was named after him .My father always tells me that when i was born he kept asking were is his birthday Present and To my Grandfather i was. ;)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 04:30:33 PM »
When I was in 5th grade I interviewed Hannibaal Barraka.