Author Topic: Jews of Crown Heights.... The inevitable pogrom.  (Read 1424 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Jews of Crown Heights.... The inevitable pogrom.
« on: April 29, 2008, 11:13:57 PM »
Besides moving the helll out of Crown Heights, , which poor Jews can't afford to do, it seems to me the Jews of Crown Heights  better be arming themselves in the meantime.   Every single Jew one way or another,  better have firearms in their homes, and know how to use them.   Or without a doubt, they will be at the mercy of their black attackers once again.... in the next pogrom. 

If not for the Chairman informing us, I wouldn't have had any idea that Dinkins actively participated in a murderous crime against the Jewish people by preventing the police from entering Crown Heights to save the Jews from the murdering black mobs.  It's hard to beleive he got away with this.  He should be tried for his part in the murder of Yankel Rosenbaum.  This is crime that needs to be documented in the history books.

If I were  a Jew living in Crown Heights... my god.....  I would never forget how the black mayor, with murderous intent, prevented the police from entering Crown Heights.  It actually seems surreal.  But it happened.  Jewish blood is cheap, blacks can murder us.. even with the help and blessing of the mayor of a large city.

This pogrom resulted in the death of that Jewish boy- Yankel Rosenbaum.  May God avenge his blood.

If Jews didn't get firearms after that last pogrom- then they haven't learned their lesson.  A Jewish life was taken from them.   Isn't that lesson enough?  My god!

There is a saying which I think applies to everything in life:  If you don't learn the lesson from experience, you'll get to experience that lesson again.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Jews of Crown Heights.... The inevitable pogrom.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 11:20:44 PM »
Unfortunately, my friend, you're right. Some Jews won't learn from the past. David Stinkins Dinkins  was, is and always will be a schvug deluxe! He was cheering the mobs during the riots in '91.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 11:49:04 PM »
Unfortunately, my friend, you're right. Some Jews won't learn from the past. David Stinkins Dinkins  was, is and always will be a schvug deluxe! He was cheering the mobs during the riots in '91.

I'm guessing a shvug is a schvartza

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 12:01:26 AM »
Besides moving the helll out of Crown Heights, , which poor Jews can't afford to do, it seems to me the Jews of Crown Heights  better be arming themselves in the meantime.   Every single Jew one way or another,  better have firearms in their homes, and know how to use them.   Or without a doubt, they will be at the mercy of their black attackers once again.... in the next pogrom. 

If not for the Chairman informing us, I wouldn't have had any idea that Dinkins actively participated in a murderous crime against the Jewish people by preventing the police from entering Crown Heights to save the Jews from the murdering black mobs.  It's hard to beleive he got away with this.  He should be tried for his part in the murder of Yankel Rosenbaum.  This is crime that needs to be documented in the history books.

If I were  a Jew living in Crown Heights... my G-d.....  I would never forget how the black mayor, with murderous intent, prevented the police from entering Crown Heights.  It actually seems surreal.  But it happened.  Jewish blood is cheap, blacks can murder us.. even with the help and blessing of the mayor of a large city.

This pogrom resulted in the death of that Jewish boy- Yankel Rosenbaum.  May G-d avenge his blood.

If Jews didn't get firearms after that last pogrom- then they haven't learned their lesson.  A Jewish life was taken from them.   Isn't that lesson enough?  My G-d!

There is a saying which I think applies to everything in life:  If you don't learn the lesson from experience, you'll get to experience that lesson again.

God  Bless the jews of crown heights. Don't you realize if they moved out there would be yet another schwartza ghetto over there???

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 12:14:21 AM »

If I were  a Jew living in Crown Heights... my G-d.....  I would never forget how the black mayor, with murderous intent, prevented the police from entering Crown Heights.  It actually seems surreal.  But it happened.  Jewish blood is cheap, blacks can murder us.. even with the help and blessing of the mayor of a large city.

This pogrom resulted in the death of that Jewish boy- Yankel Rosenbaum.  May G-d avenge his blood.

If Jews didn't get firearms after that last pogrom- then they haven't learned their lesson.  A Jewish life was taken from them.   Isn't that lesson enough?  My G-d!

G-d  Bless the jews of crown heights. Don't you realize if they moved out there would be yet another schwartza ghetto over there???

That's gotta be the dumbest reason I've ever heard for Jews to stay in Crown Heights.  The absolute dumbest!  You should move to Harlem

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 12:27:42 AM »
Telling Jews of Crown Heights to stay there is garbage advice.  They need to get the helll out.  You gonna go down  to Crown heights  when the blacks riot?  yeah sure

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 01:55:39 PM »

I'm guessing a shvug is a schvartza

Yes, shadow, same animal population and species! O0