Author Topic: Iranian saying hello :P  (Read 34956 times)

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
Re: Iranian saying hello :P
« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2008, 08:19:01 PM »
I think I understand the Jewish concept of slavery. Basically it is debt bondage.  :)

@Khashayarsha

Perhaps Iran without Islam has the potential to be a great high culture again. :)

Yes, very true. I don't know if you believe but i know most iranians are not "muslims" and only say it to have "rights"... Like i said everyone that i met in iran and family members broke atleast 4 laws/sins and do not pray at all.
It doesn't even make sense also, so many iranians celebrate many "pagan" celebrations, isn't that against islam?
In the 1950s there were so many alcohol productions, so how do iranian people go islamic crazy in 20 years?
 I.R is BS, it is ran by these monkeys, Khomeini who started and the guy on the right who is irans real "dictator"; "Ali Khamenei" and their the ones causing the genocide of iranian culture:

But please don't say it's the people. I.R has nothing to do with the people. My father went to political jail for 1 month when he was 16 for creating posters against islam and its unfairness, was also beaten.

And if a party you search for iranian nationalist and says anti-semitic, it doesn't mean jews... It means arabs, arab "culture", and islam.
"Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, so that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and also put it in writing, saying, 23 Thus says Cyrus king of Persia: All the kingdoms of the earth the LORD God of heaven has given me. And He has commanded me to build Him a house at Jerusalem which is in Judah. Who is among you of all His people? May the LORD his God be with him, and let him go up!"    - 2 Chron 36:22-23

Isa 44:28 Who says of Cyrus, 'He is My shepherd, And he shall perform all My pleasure, Saying to Jerusalem, "You shall be built," And to the temple, "Your foundation shall be laid." '

"O man, whoever you are and wherever you come from, for I know that you will come--I am Cyrus, son of Cambyses, who founded the Empire of the Persians and was king of the East. Do not grudge me this spot of earth which covers my body."
                                                       - Cyrus

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2008, 08:37:17 PM »
I did not know that about Zoastar or that under Cyrus.  Can you recommend any good books on The History of Persia?  I've read much on the early Babylonian Code King Hammurabi 1760 B.C.E. and a bit on the earlier collections of laws including the codex of Ur-Nammu, king of Ur (ca. 2050 B.C.E.), the Codex of Eshnunna (ca. 1930 B.C.E.) and the codex of Lipit-Ishtar of Isin (ca. 1870 B.C.E.) while in Law School and under some personal research.  Much of base logic is also found in the Talmudic and Torah Teachings albeit expounded upon and basically free of all earlier pagan teachings/ideological specificities.

I believe that all of the "Liberalities" within the Iran you speak of with respect to alchohol and "freedom" was under the Shah no?

Again one learns new things each day....
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 08:39:45 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2008, 08:59:28 PM »
I did not know that about Zoastar or that under Cyrus.  Can you recommend any good books on The History of Persia?  I've read much on the early Babylonian Code King Hammurabi 1760 B.C.E. and a bit on the earlier collections of laws including the codex of Ur-Nammu, king of Ur (ca. 2050 B.C.E.), the Codex of Eshnunna (ca. 1930 B.C.E.) and the codex of Lipit-Ishtar of Isin (ca. 1870 B.C.E.) while in Law School and under some personal research.  Much of base logic is also found in the Talmudic and Torah Teachings albeit expounded upon and basically free of all earlier pagan teachings/ideological specificities.

I believe that all of the "Liberalities" within the Iran you speak of with respect to alchohol and "freedom" was under the Shah no?

Again one learns new things each day....

History of persia books are hard to get, i haven't found anything "incredible". Most of the time it just talks about the greco-persian wars, and the spread of islam... And a bit about the monotheistic religion of iran.

I say the net is the best; wikipedia.

Just watch out for pan-turks that call almost everything turk... They are retarded, and have a IQ of -10. Also the oslonor blog is just BS, ignore it.

BTW: I, myself are looking for books with good info also...

Yes shah... But some reason shah was a "nazi" towards iranian and a "westernizer", and killing persian roots lmao. I.Rs say such lies. It's funny how ee modernized so many things from cities, cultures, making islam minorty, then retard diaper head comes along...

I.Rs also state that he commit "genocide"... Funny how he killed people who were islamists (yay), marxists (yay). Whereas Khomeini who has killed around 30 000 pro-iranians! Pfft he commit the real genocide towards iranians.

There is a movie, if it ever comes out... called "In Search of Cyrus The Great". It looks pretty good, but for some reason it is taking forever for it to come out...
"Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, so that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and also put it in writing, saying, 23 Thus says Cyrus king of Persia: All the kingdoms of the earth the LORD God of heaven has given me. And He has commanded me to build Him a house at Jerusalem which is in Judah. Who is among you of all His people? May the LORD his God be with him, and let him go up!"    - 2 Chron 36:22-23

Isa 44:28 Who says of Cyrus, 'He is My shepherd, And he shall perform all My pleasure, Saying to Jerusalem, "You shall be built," And to the temple, "Your foundation shall be laid." '

"O man, whoever you are and wherever you come from, for I know that you will come--I am Cyrus, son of Cambyses, who founded the Empire of the Persians and was king of the East. Do not grudge me this spot of earth which covers my body."
                                                       - Cyrus

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2008, 09:09:12 PM »
Ok.  I will search something on Amazon.  The situation of the Shah is very interesting to tell you the truth.  I've read much on that subject and his downfall, largely due to the CFR, Jimmy Carter Administration and the good ol-State Department. 

If you should desire any good readings on various subjects I'll be glad to suggest and I'm sure MassuhD will put forward his knowledge in suggestions as well... 

I will keep my eye out for that film... :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2008, 09:11:52 PM »
Do you think, that it is possible to overthrow the current dictators in Iran?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2008, 09:18:50 PM »

Yes, but not at this very moment, sadly.

- Cyrus

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2008, 09:21:20 PM »

Well, it is positive, that you informed us about the religious situation. How would the Irani People react if the USA or Israel would declare war?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2008, 09:22:07 PM »
Ok.  I will search something on Amazon.  The situation of the Shah is very interesting to tell you the truth.  I've read much on that subject and his downfall, largely due to the CFR, Jimmy Carter Administration and the good ol-State Department. 

If you should desire any good readings on various subjects I'll be glad to suggest and I'm sure MassuhD will put forward his knowledge in suggestions as well... 

I will keep my eye out for that film... :)

Thanks, i have more questions/desires in good readings , but i'll ask them later.

- Cyrus

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #108 on: April 30, 2008, 09:31:30 PM »

Well, it is positive, that you informed us about the religious situation. How would the Irani People react if the USA or Israel would declare war?

I'm positive...

I really don't want to go to war, because for sure this will be WW3. Israel/America declares war on iran, russia declares war on U.S, Turkey declares war on Iran, Armenia will probably go on iran's side and declare war on turkey, Korea will declare war, and then it will just be end of the world...

Second iranian people for sure will go anti-jew, anti-american and fall back to the start of I.R...

But i don't think war will be declared, since america has lost 1.5 trillion dollars, too many people are against Israel and the "axis" side has way more "power"...

- Cyrus

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #109 on: April 30, 2008, 09:34:20 PM »
I hope no offense, but if Iran, Syria or any other of their dozens of Islamic states (or Communist nations for that matter) were to truly be a threat to Israel I'd hope to awake to a toxic creator....in a thousand years to be re-named "Lake Persia"...  

Funny, Israel has never threatened or made war on anyone but it is the only one that is daily made war on both militarily and via media manipulations....

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #110 on: April 30, 2008, 09:47:08 PM »
I hope no offense, but if Iran, Syria or any other of their dozens of Islamic states (or Communist nations for that matter) were to truly be a threat to Israel I'd hope to awake to a toxic creator....in a thousand years to be re-named "Lake Persia"... 

Funny, Israel has never threatened or made war on anyone but it is the only one that is daily made war on both militarily and via media manipulations....

lol. Lake persia would be pretty big.  :D

Anyways how about israeli/palestinia.n violence? And the U.S/israeli alliance talking about declaring war??
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 09:52:28 PM by Khashayarsha »

- Cyrus

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #111 on: April 30, 2008, 10:07:10 PM »
Ok.  I firmly believe in factual correctness and not "political correctness" which was coined in 1929 by Joseph Stalin.  That said, I do not believe in revisionist history.  There are no "Pal-estinians": Christian, Jew or Muslim.  Those claiming, or fraudulantly labled thus are Arabs. 

The term itself is fraudulant and anti-semitic at base from its historical connections to Roman occupation, genocide and expulsion of the Jews.  "P-lestine" finds its base in Hebrew for "Philistine" which means "Invader". 

"P-lestine" was neither in this Earth's long history an independantly functioning entity, state, country nor nation thus confirming this revisionist fraud.  Jews were in Babylon, Cairo, Damascus and Tehran hundreds or even a thousand years before Islam was even created. 

"P-lestinians" are never mentioned in any historical text nor cultural writing stemming from antiquity to 1964.  If one uses the turm "P-lestinians" there must not be Jews as Judea is the exact same geographical plot as "P-lestine".  If one uses "Pale-stine" one might as well wipe Jerusalem as well out of the history books and bring back the Hadrianic lable "Ael Capitalona".

Moses, David, Jesus, Josephus, Philo, the Persian, Egyptian, Babylonian, Assyrian, Hittite or Greek Kings never knew any "P-lestinian People".  None are mentioned within the Bible nor the New Testament.  Hell, Mohammad didn't know or write of any...nor did he write of Jerusalem nor any other town in "P-lestine".  P-lestine was simply a nominal province under the Roman empire's occupation which attempted to "Erase the memory" of the Jews from History as a result of the Jewish Revolt as dictated by Josephus....

These Arabs flooded into "P-lestine" in between 1880 and 1930 during the Jewish "nation" building era for a job or to rape the Jew of its welfare system....  similarly how they are flooding into Europe and America today. 
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 10:13:50 PM by MarZutra »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #112 on: April 30, 2008, 10:08:50 PM »
PS: Israel could end this shame of a "conflict" in about a week by finishing the Arab initiated population transfer back to any of their 22 Arab nations or their dozens of Islamic States which compose about 1/4 of the entire Earth's surface... 

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #113 on: April 30, 2008, 10:13:49 PM »
Ok.  I firmly believe in factual correctness and not "political correctness" which was coined in 1929 by Joseph Stalin.  That said, I do not believe in revisionist history.  There are no "Pal-estinians": Christian, Jew or Muslim.  Those claiming, or fraudulantly labled thus are Arabs. 

The term itself is fraudulant and anti-semitic at base from its historical connections to Roman occupation, genocide and expulsion of the Jews.  "P-lestine" finds its base in Hebrew for "Philistine" which means "Invader". 

"P-lestine" was neither in this Earth's long history an independantly functioning entity, state, country nor nation thus confirming this revisionist fraud.  Jews were in Babylon, Cairo, Damascus and Tehran hundreds or even a thousand years before Islam was even created. 

"P-lestinians" are never mentioned in any historical text nor cultural writing stemming from antiquity to 1964.  If one uses the turm "P-lestinians" there must not be Jews as Judea is the exact same geographical plot as "P-lestine".  If one uses "Pale-stine" one might as well wipe Jerusalem as well out of the history books and bring back the Hadrianic lable "Ael Capitalona".

Moses, David, Jesus, Josephus, Philo, the Persian, Babylonian, Assyrian, Hittite or Greek Kings ever knew any "P-lestinian People".  None are mentioned within the Bible nor the New Testament.  Hell, Mohammad didn't know or write of any...nor did he write of Jerusalem nor any other town in "P-lestine".  Eretz Yisrael was simple a nominal provice under the Roman empire which attempted to "Erase the memory" of the Jews from History as a result of the Jewish Revolt as dictated by Josephus....

These Arabs flooded into "P-lestine" in between 1880 and 1930 during the Jewish "nation" building era for a job or to rape the Jew of its welfare system....  similarly how they are flooding into Europe and America today. 

Thanks. 1 question, are some "P-lestine" jewish converts? or "arab'nized" jews? And i get the issue that there is no such thing as "palestin.e" or "p-lestine" same with the term "turk". No such thing as turks in 500bc, 100 b.c, 200 a,d or 600 ad, in asia minor, iran, caucasia or anywhere else in west asia.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 10:18:31 PM by Khashayarsha »

- Cyrus

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #114 on: April 30, 2008, 10:21:04 PM »
I would imagine there were a few converts over the long history, but the modern revisionisms promulated as "P-alestinains" are Muslims from the surrounding Arab lands like Syria, "Lebanon", Egypt, Iraq etc. All of the surrounding dictators: Assad, Hussein, Faruk, Nasser and even Golda Meir and I believe Araft himself are on record saying that the "Palestin-ians" do not exist.... 

When you say "Arabianized" Jews you refer to the Sephardim.  Sephardim literally means "Spanish" Jews.  These are the Jews that have spent millenia under Islamic "dhimmi" status and have lived in the Arabian/Islamic World for hundreds of years before Islam, many from 586BCE (Babylonian Invasion of Israel) and most specifically 136AD (Roman invasion distruction of Judea). 

If you go to google video and look for "Forgotton Refugees": http://www.theforgottenrefugees.com/ you will learn much about this forgotten aspect of Jewish "Arabianized" history... ;)

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2008, 10:24:57 PM »
I would imagine there were a few converts over the long history, but the modern revisionisms promulated as "P-alestinains" are Muslims from the surrounding Arab lands like Syria, "Lebanon", Egypt, Iraq etc. All of the surrounding dictators: Assad, Hussein, Faruk, Nasser and even Golda Meir and I believe Araft himself are on record saying that the "Palestin-ians" do not exist.... 

When you say "Arabianized" Jews you refer to the Sefaradim.  Sefaradim literally means "Spanish" Jews.  These are the Jews that have spent millenia under Islamic "dhimmi" status and have lived in the Arabian/Islamic World for hundreds of years before Islam, many from 586BCE (Babylonian Invasion of Israel) and most specifically 136AD (Roman invasion distruction of Judea). 

If you go to google video and look for "Forgotton Refugees": http://www.theforgottenrefugees.com/ you will learn much about this forgotten aspect of Jewish "Arabianized" history... ;)

Thank you very much, will look into this more.

- Cyrus

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2008, 10:36:17 PM »
No worries..  I'm glad to be of service.  Should you come accross a credible book on Persian History, please feel free to relay the title... :)  Interesting about the Turks...  Another aspect of history I've newly learned  O0
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 10:38:31 PM by MarZutra »

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #117 on: May 22, 2008, 06:22:34 AM »
I woried woried in the start, but you seems to be OK for now. many Iranians I know are converting back to zaratustranism or into Christianity are you planining to do so? Are you supporter of HAMSA or SUMKA?
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #118 on: May 27, 2008, 12:25:27 AM »
I woried woried in the start, but you seems to be OK for now. many Iranians I know are converting back to zaratustranism or into Christianity are you planining to do so? Are you supporter of HAMSA or SUMKA?

Hamsa? I'm not sure what it is?

Im confused with the group Sumka, however i do support their main idea; A Free Iran. Although they have bits of pieces that i dont support or just doesn't make sense.

As for religion, no.

- Cyrus

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #120 on: July 08, 2008, 12:42:34 AM »
Shalom

well.... nice to be a comrade to the jewish task force. as a noachide here in the Philippnes we   create a Filipino task force movement to fight terrorist and communist.and we create a political party to run the race in the congress this coming 2010 election.if G-d willing we win the congress we make a law in the congress  to impose  the Noachide laws.we are hoping the support of the Jews and Noachide

STOP SPAMMING

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #121 on: July 08, 2008, 01:25:11 AM »
Shalom

well.... nice to be a comrade to the jewish task force. as a noachide here in the Philippnes we   create a Filipino task force movement to fight terrorist and communist.and we create a political party to run the race in the congress this coming 2010 election.if G-d willing we win the congress we make a law in the congress  to impose  the Noachide laws.we are hoping the support of the Jews and Noachide

STOP SPAMMING

just to clarify.
his post is spam, he has posted the same post about 10 times already.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #122 on: July 08, 2008, 01:25:50 AM »
Shalom

STOP SPAMMING

just to clarify.

I think he was banned

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #123 on: July 08, 2008, 01:28:42 AM »
Shalom

STOP SPAMMING

just to clarify.
for what purpose did he do it?! ???

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #124 on: July 08, 2008, 01:52:15 AM »
Shalom

STOP SPAMMING

just to clarify.
for what purpose did he do it?! ???

he might just be promoting himself