Author Topic: Concentration camp doctor heads list of top 10 wanted Nazis  (Read 1311 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Re: Concentration camp doctor heads list of top 10 wanted Nazis
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 09:24:07 PM »

The article starts out very graphic. Actually it describes an unspeakable act of brutality that left me in shock when I first read it (I read it a few hours before it was posted on the board).  I have never read anything that grotesque from a mainstream news service.  The Nazi in question was a cruel monster that deserves to be killed many times over. Apparently he is alive and they are looking for him. There is your summary. If you can take the description of an unspeakable act of brutality then read on.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 08:16:46 PM by Baltimore »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 09:25:50 PM »
I hope they catch this guy and bring him to justice. Even if they don't though, God will judge the evil man's actions.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 10:41:10 PM »
Since WWII the standard classic text for medical students both in Europe and also in the U.S.A. has been an anatomy book with full color plate pages showing each and every organ system in the human body.

This remarkable medical digest resulted from Austrian Nazis' dissection of live human beings in the Nazi Death camps.

Sad, but true.

There are tons of Nazi torturers and murderers walking free and still loose on our planet.

The great mystery to me is why the Allies and/or Israelis never hunted down each and every one of them and "serve them their just desserts".

It's probably too late now to put 92 yr. old Nazis on trial, because they're usually so senile and demented as to invoke sympathy from the public, as if they're somehow being "persecuted for following orders" long ago.

That, and it's so easy for defense attorneys to "trip up" the few eyewitness survivors during their testimony...they're also in their 80's and 90's and can be easily made to appear "foggy", "vague", "contradictory", regarding the terrible trauma, both physical and mental, which they endured over 60 years ago.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 11:04:05 PM »
The United States and others wanted the scientists and found other reasons to help Nazi scum escape. That's why they got away. One hand didn't know what the other hand was doing.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 09:16:51 AM »
WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!!

The article starts out very graphic. Actually it describes an unspeakable act of brutality that left me in shock when I first read it (I read it a few hours before it was posted on the board).  I have never read anything that grotesque from a mainstream news service.  The Nazi in question was a cruel monster that deserves to be killed many times over. Apparently he is alive and they are looking for him. There is your summary. If you can take the description of an unspeakable act of brutality then read on.

Agreed Baltimore, but this is the reality of the Holocaust. One cannot hide from it. We either protect ourselves, or this is the future that can await us. Unless one is aware of the absolute evil that took place it is truly difficult to properly assess the dangers that could await us in the future.

For me personally, when I first learned of the Holocaust as a child I thought it terrible, of course, but the more I read and the more I realized the absolutely horrific things that took place, the more I realized how important it was to get involved in movements such as this one.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 09:52:25 AM »
What a sick [censored]  >:(
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.