Author Topic: McCain's VP- Any ideas?  (Read 2097 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
McCain's VP- Any ideas?
« on: April 30, 2008, 07:27:48 AM »
Who do the members of JTF think John McCain will choose as his president or who do you want him to choose?  I would hope Mike Huckabee.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: McCain's VP- Any ideas?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 02:03:14 PM »
Who do the members of JTF think John McCain will choose as his president or who do you want him to choose?  I would hope Mike Huckabee.

Ditto! O0

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 02:04:54 PM »

RET. GENERAL TOMMY FRANKS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 02:11:36 PM »
Governor Mike Huckabee was the first major Presidential candidate to ever state that he opposes any Israeli retreat from Judea, Samaria and the Golan Heights.

Governor Huckabee also proposed the type of bold energy program that would finally put us on the path of creating real alternatives to oil.

Just for those two positions, Governor Huckabee gets my vote.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 02:30:30 PM »
I agree with Chaim. Huckabee is a smart choice.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 03:01:01 PM »
I heard someone speculate he might choose Joe Lieberman.  Not so sure about that............ :-\

Huckabee probably wouldn't be a bad choice.  At least SNL could have a good time with his name.  ;D
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 05:11:41 PM »
Re:  Retired General Tommy Franks

Let's hope he stays retired, because General Franks makes no secret of his long and serious anti-Israel views.

He recently bragged to the press that he has always sided with the Arabs, because in his view "the Jews" simply pushed the rightful Arab owners of the land out and stole it from them illegally.

He went on in that interview to state that in his entire military career he has never allowed an Israeli stamp in his passport, making sure he could never upset his true Arab allies.

He also picked the most "weasel-like" time to retire; immediately after conducting "Operation Shock & Awe"...notice that he's out of the spotlight, no doubt "living large" on Saudi money & gifts.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008, 07:46:07 PM »
Bobby jindal  he is the republican answer to obama  he has done a lot of work for mississippi   after hurricane he is a rising star of republican party people love him and i think he can be a future president of usa.Here is a video of jay leno asking bobby would he be the running mate

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2ObRh2djXjs

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 07:57:24 PM »
Mike Huckabee was and is my choice for VP!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2008, 08:03:07 PM »
Bobby jindal  he is the republican answer to obama  he has done a lot of work for mississippi   after hurricane he is a rising star of republican party people love him and i think he can be a future president of usa.Here is a video of jay leno asking bobby would he be the running mate

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2ObRh2djXjs

Bobby jindal is also a good choice. Though I think he would be too young to McCain's running mate. He's only 37.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2008, 09:47:28 PM »
Huckabee would be cool! I'm tooting for him.

Of course if it's obama vs. McCain and McCain wins, some blacks across the US will probably riot over what they will call the "rigged" elections and make protests over how their brother's win was "stolen" by the white man.

While other Americans work hard, some blacks will say "See, this is why we can't succeed in this country, because the white man controls everything" 

And lastly, there will be great conspiracy theories over a "rigged election" over "obama won but "they" (whitety) made the winner be McCain.

I can see it all now! obama-lama riots breaking out.

Unfortunately, this scenario is inevitable! >:(

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008, 09:50:14 PM »
Vito.   O0

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2008, 12:46:57 AM »
I would have to say that Huckabee would be the best choice.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2008, 01:24:03 AM »
First off there is no such thing as "too young" in this case. The person will have exude youngness!  In the last 50 years McCain is the most likely potential President to die in office of natural causes so who ever he picks for VP must look and act young and healthy. Huckabee would be the best in terms of major names out there but in terms of getting the win the McCain team will do its surveys and pick the least controversial of all the names. Huckabee is considered too conservative, Rice is associated with Bush, Romney is a Morman... I think Tim Pawlenty of MN may be the guy. He is from a state that w/o him the Repubs have no chance of winning.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2008, 04:16:30 AM »
Well it looks like if McCain wins for Republican, he'll pick Romney. Huckabee screwed Romney over, and wanted McCain to win, either or they're all terrible, it's the lesser of the evils.  ::) ???