Author Topic: Hello to all  (Read 2619 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Hello to all
« on: April 30, 2008, 07:44:30 AM »
Greetings to all at JTF.  My name is rantermaximus.  I have been following JTF for about one year.  I don't know why is took me so long to become an active member on the forum.  But let me say that this organization is  top notch.  I found JTF at just the right time last year, as I thought a true right wing movement was simply non-existent in this day and age of Ditto-Heads and people being "Hannitized".

I am a resident of Southwest, Virginia, where, much like the state as a whole, conservatives are becoming scarce.  In fact, I very seldom if ever debate or discuss politics on any level, no matter what the topic, because frankly it seems that so many people nowadays are just politically insane.  JTF is indeed a place where both true conservatives thinkers and ideas exist, and very strongly.  I firmly believe that the survival mankind will only be possible when both righteous Jews and gentiles unite to both expose and stop evil, be it radical Islam, left-wing traitors, or cooperate sellouts, all h-e-l-l bent on destroying this country and Israel.

I feel very honored to have discovered this group.  Chaim Ben Pesach is indeed a true patriot and voice of honesty in a day and age when dishonesty is king.  I will do all that I can to spread the word on JTF and to help this group as best I can.  I hope that all of you will accept me as member. 

Thank you.  G-d bless.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Hello to all
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 10:01:33 AM »
Welcome to you  :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 10:04:45 AM »
Welcome Aboard!
     ...great to have you here where Real Right Wingers gather to discuss problems and solutions that face our country and Israel.

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 02:54:59 PM »
Welcome!  :)
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)