Author Topic: Ask Yesha Audio Show for: MONDAY, 7 Iyar, May 12  (Read 4706 times)

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
Ask Yesha Audio Show for: MONDAY, 7 Iyar, May 12
« on: April 30, 2008, 08:25:03 AM »
This thread is the place for all your questions for the next Ask Yesha show - 7 Iyar, May 12.
Rules:
1. Everyone is welcome to ask a question on any topic, though on Torah I’m not very knowledgeable, to say the least.

2. One question or comment per poster please.

Look 4wrd 2 all your gr8 questions.

Thanks a lot,

Zev
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 08:29:28 AM by YESHA »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask Yesha Audio Show for: MONDAY, 7 Iyar, May 12
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 08:48:39 AM »
Why does the British government do nothing to protect its indigenous white population from being overrun with Muslims? It seems like white governments only care about indigenous, native peoples when those native people aren't white.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 02:42:16 PM »
Zev shalom rav,

regarding the subject in my previous question, I didn't try to be the devil's advocate since I actually believe that the Jews ought to hedge their risks. I am not religious so for me everything has to be judged rationally, but religious Jews mustn't count on miracles either.

Many people actually believe that Israel reestablishment and continued existence despite Half a billion of Arab and Iranian Muslim and her own traitorous leadership seeking to destroy her is miraculous.

What would be the rational thing for Jews to do in your opinion?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 09:35:58 PM »
in your charedi school, did people speak good hebrew, and how did they learn it -
were they taught by rabbis? or by israelis?
did you memorise hundreds of words of vocabulary, like hundreds (or thousands!) of 3 letter roots?