Author Topic: Ask JTF For January 21 Broadcast  (Read 15017 times)

admin

Ask JTF For January 21 Broadcast
« on: September 24, 2006, 08:53:12 PM »
BS"D

Chodesh Tov,

Yes, Iraqi Jews do china before weddings. I heard though that religious Sfardic Jews have china parties for women only.  The pouring of water comes from water respresenting The Torah so it is a blessing. Self-hating Sfardic Jews in Israel call Shavuot "Chag HaMayim" and celebrate it by having barbecues and having water fights and going to the beach. They think it is like the way most Americans celebrate the American Memorial Day.

Speaking of Sfaradim, a commenter on Ask JTF once implied that saying Sfaradim are "Non-European Jews" means "non-white". It is false that all Non-Europeans are non-white. The original inhabitants of The Middle East and North Africa were all white as are Arabs today other than the mixing with Schvartza Kushim that you mentioned. Also, there are European Sfardic Jews. After all, Sfarad is in Europe. Some Greek Jews and other Jews in that part of Europe are also Sfardic.

I know that Turks are Non-European just like Jews are Non-European. Both are white Asians. Do you agree that both Jews and Turks are white Asians?

The Central Asians are white Asians just like Armenians are. Armenia is in Asia just like Israel, but both countries are part of Western Civilization despite their continent. Do you consider Armenians to be white? Do you consider other peoples who currently inhabit The Caucus Mountains region (Georgia and Azerbaijan) to be white? If not, why not? I think Jews are most racially related to Armenians and Kurds. All are Mediterranean Caucasians. Abraham and his family were from the area of Northern Iraq (Today Kurdistan.) and Armenia (Aram). Padan-Aram, the birth place of Rachel and Leah is part of Armenia today occupied by Muslim Nazi Turkey.

On a related note, calling Orientals "Asians" is nonsense if all of the Caucasians in Asia as well as dark skinned Indians (Australoids) are also Asians as are Jews. Why be "politically correct" and use the word Asian for The Oriental Race? Also, it's not consistant because sometimes the people that use Asian for The Oriental Race also use it to refer to Indians. If you are referring specifically to the people with the slanty eyes, they should be called Oriental. Asian can mean Jews, Arabs, Persians, Indians, and Orientals, etc....

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator

« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 12:10:14 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For January 21 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 02:57:39 AM »
I am posting this on behalf of Yacov Menashe. 

Thank you for answering my question about Mount Lebanon. How would we develop it and what would we do with the places in the pictures I posted? The new question is what would a Kahanist government do with cities such as Amman, Aqaba, Damascus, and Beirut when we liberate The Land of Israel? Will those cities be destroyed and Jewish cities built in their place or will the cities be left in tact with Jews replacing the Arab Muslim Nazis as the people living there? Were Damascus and Beirut Jewish cities in The Bible? I know Amman is really Rabat Ammon and Aqaba is Halachically part of Eilat. Did Jews live in Rabat Ammon and Eilat? Eilat is part of The Greater Land of Israel and is Halachically no different than Sinai. Judea and Samaria, however, are not part of The "Greater" Land of Israel but rather The Complete Part of Israel because they ARE Biblical Israel's primary areas. Transjordan is also more a part of Israel than Eilat because some tribes lived there and The Golan Heights Halachically is the same as the land controlled by Arab Muslim Nazi Jordan. Gaza is Halachically part of Judea.

What would be the Kahanist program for the development of Eilat and Sinai? How would we deal with the immorality taking place in Eilat? When I arrived in Eilat on the bus in the middle of the night, I walked to the beach and I saw Israeli arsim dancing to trance "music" and to me it seemed like some kind of pagan ritual. What would Kahanists do to outlaw such public lewdness?

« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 06:47:13 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Gerard

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 10:46:57 AM »
Greetings, Chaim

You wrote an awesome article I believe in 2001. You stated Schwartze women are just as evil as their men.
You were right .

Look at nations that have a diverse mix in them. Such as Jamaica, that has a schwartze plurality; Black mixed with East Indian , Chinese and White.The nation has and always has had economical and social problems ever since the Brits departed. The country would be a complete hell if not for chiefly white tourists.
Carribeans claim to be Christians. I think they wouldn't know a Christian concept if they ran into it. Look at the schmutz plurality in the south Bronx, Black mixed with White and native American in one individual, that is bound to make anyone dispicable.

I don't expect a lengthy responce.

My humble thanks, Chaim

« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 04:36:33 PM by Gerard »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 11:02:29 PM »
Shalom Chaim!

Why do conservatives oppose the increase in minimum wage and why do liberals support that?

What is the effect on the economy when the minimum wage is increased?

Thanks!

Christian Zionist
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 01:59:49 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Please consider these comments with an open mind. I only mean the best for the organization.

I heard what you said on a previous Ask JTF episode about why no one at JTF receives a salary. I am happy to hear how much you value every penny we donate. Yet, I am afraid your altruism in this respect is misplaced in such a crucial time for Israel and America. If paying salaries will help JTF grow and help to save Israel, than I think it should be done immediately. You must understand that most people are not as altruistic as you are. Therefore, in order to build the kind of movement we need, we must play off people's self interest, we must do whatever it takes. 

If paying salaries to build a larger force of activists would give JTF any better chance of saving Israel when its situation is so desparate, doesn't JTF have a RESPONSIBILITY to do so despite your personal feelings on the matter?

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2007, 03:25:49 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard-work and answering my questions.

With the announcements of Tom Tancredo and Ron Paul into the Presidential Race on the GOP side it looks like their is real hope for 2008. I know JTF is still contemplating over who to support and while I believe that Duncan Hunter, Tom Tancredo or Ron Paul would be excellent candidates, I believe JTF should seriously look at Ron Paul

Ron Paul was 1 of only 6 GOP Congressman to vote against the Iraq War, and favors an immediate withdrawl.
He is 100% Conservative on all other issues, but where he may disappoint you is his criticism of Israel. However he has voted AGAINST foreign aid to ALL COUNTRIES, and says that any aid the US gives to Muslim countries ends up in the hands of terrorists.

Ron Paul Favors leaving the UN, the Balkans, the Mideast, and having the US return to its traditional foreign policy of this nation's Founding Fathers, which was to avoid foreign entanglement. IF JTF can support George W. Bush for 2 elections despite his awful record, then they can support Ron Paul as the lesser of the other evils out there.

However if Ron Paul is truly that awful, then it appears Tom Tancredo is best candidate so far.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 08:27:40 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 06:41:01 PM »
Chaim,

I think yeshivot should teach about Jesus Christ, and talk about Jewish views on the story of Jesus.  Jesus after all was a Jew and even a tsadik at one point. How can Jewish children know about the history of Judaism without including Jesus and the separation of believers and non believer?  Do you agree?

also, what do you consider "Jews for Jesus", righteous gentiles? deformed Jews? NEITHER?

thanks, as always.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 12:48:38 AM by imaknick »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2007, 01:09:34 AM »
knick, the Jewish view is he was a man who taught heretical anti-Jewish ideas, he was never a Tsadik or anything special. Jews for Jesus are evil Goyim who try to trap ignorant Jews with their lies.

Dear Chaim,
      Is there any chance of JTF running a Jewish heroes series? We always hear about bad Jews but I think it would be very inspiring if Jews learned about great Jews like Yair Stern, Baruch Goldstein, and Avraham Hershkovitz.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Na Na

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2007, 01:21:04 PM »
Chaim, I consider your response to the deletion of your article on wikipedia a little over the top, and parhaps a little childish.  I would like to know why you took such offence, and in particular why you threatened the people concerned.  Also, is "ugly pig" the best insult you cannot think of?  It seems to me that you are making an issue out of a non-issue. Your page is still there on the English Wikipedia, and anyone who would want information on you could just put your name into Google. In fact, I took the trouble to put your name into google and it came up with the English Wikipedia of JTF as the first result.

Offline Global Warming is a Hoax

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2007, 03:12:11 PM »
Dear Chaim, As of the time that im writing this Martin Luther King day will be this upcoming monday. I was wondering if in your opinion that for a black to be considered good or righteous like Alan Keyes or Emanuel McLittle do they have to hate Martin Luther King? In my opinion it would seem that yes, if someone stands for the filthy principles that King stood for and preached then they are anti-white and anti-semitic. My second question is at the synagogue that you daven, do the congregants know who you are or have seen you before on TV. Do you agree with the views of the Rabbi of your synagogue or if like most Jews would they make you feel unwelcome because you stand for the truth. On a side note you are right, green leafy vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, and lettuce are soo good for you and delicious. My mother knows how to make a great Vegetable soup with all types of green veggies, squash, tomatoes, and other fine ingridients, unlike affirmative action mothers who scoop veggies from the housing project dumpster for their illegitimate children that have an i.q. of 22. All the best from Mark

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 12:15:42 AM »
Dear Chaim,
                  According to the demographic figures that I have heard about, the next generation in Israel, i.e. children in kitah aleph and below, are overwhelmingly religious. My brother thinks that the big push in the last few years to give up the liberated land even without any agreement with the ayrabs is motivated by the desire to make sure that the religious people do not inherit the land in full and therefore fulfill biblical prophecy. Do you think there is some truth to my brother's idea?

I heard Rabbi Kahane say on one of the videos on youtube that his personal rabbi was Rav Mordechai Eliyahu. Do you have any contact with him or info about him? If he was Rav Kahane's Rav, he must be a big person, No?

Thanks alot chaim hashem yivarech otcha vekol talmidei rav kahane ZT"L
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 09:54:48 PM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 02:34:57 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Happy belated Jewish birthday.

Do you eat rice on Pesach and what are the laws according to authentic Judaism regarding this? What are the laws about Jews eating rice on Passover? If the father is Sephardic, then does the individual follow his father's traditions? What does authentic Judaism command?

Are the cities in Israel such as Tel Aviv that are for the most part secular worthy of recognition?

Thank You  All The Best,
Shalom

« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 06:44:24 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2007, 02:48:06 PM »
Dear Chaim,
   Do you have any theories concerning the whereabouts of the arch of the covenant and do you think that it would help Israel, if it were found?

Also most researches believe that the Khazars were a Turkic (mongoloid) people. Where are their descendants now? Are some of them in Kazakhstan or did most of them assimilate with the Jews of eastern Europe (since some Jews tend to have oriental eyes)?

Yacov Menashe adds that Turkish Turks don't have Oriental eyes.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 09:18:46 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2007, 09:31:55 PM »
Hello Chaim

February is coming and as you know the media will start with "Black History Month" What a joke!  When are we going to have White History Month with people actually telling it like it is?  What history do they really have not only in Africa as we been reading in the Africa series of these savage monkeys but also the history they have had in this country where they produced nothing of good. 

And

And I agreed slavery was wrong cause now they won't leave to go back to the mud huts of the Congo.  This was a huge mistake by the Europeans for bringing them here and then fighting for "Civil Rights for the uncivilized." 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2007, 03:19:05 AM »
Shalom Chaim

When will JTF write new articles for the website? I always love reading them.

Is it permissible to break Shabbat in order to punish those who desecrate it? Let's say you live in Hebron and members of some "human rights" group enter your neighborhood with cameras rolling. Let's say you ask them nicely to leave and they do not. Is it then ok to throw rocks at them? Certainly the Torah or the commentaries have some vivid examples.

Shavua Tov
J.N.I.H.A.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 05:34:17 PM by Jerrold Nadler's Impending Heart Attack »

norman

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2007, 11:41:59 AM »
If a Jewish or White woman were raped and impregnated by an Arab Muslim or Negro and wanted an abortion would you oppose that, and if you would, would you oppose the mother abandoning the child at birth?

What do you think of Reza Shah and his son Mohammad Reza Pahlavi (former kings of Iran 1925-1979)?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 06:12:49 PM by Norman »

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2007, 07:32:06 PM »
Shalom chaim,

Thanks for answering my questions last week.

What is the web address of you on the Danny Tadmore show?

What is your advice about people like me who want to make Aliyah, but are troubled due to lack of money and Iran's nuclear program

Toda Achi

Offline chaimII

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2007, 07:50:25 PM »
I recently heard a program hosted by Zev Brenner wherein two Sephardic Jews, American Citizens, who grew up in the middle east were rejected for work as Arabic translators as being security risks even though they are fluent in Arabic and there is a dearth of them.  In view of this, how can you consider Jonathan Pollard a hero since it is he who instilled the double loyalty mindset regarding Jews, a blood libel, into the minds of those who hire for the federal government.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2007, 12:45:38 AM »
Chaim, how do you record your audio shows and what equipment do you use?

I recommend the following set up and  equipment for best results so you'll sound like a radio host:  Nady SP5 dynamic mic (only like 20 dollars and one of the best mics out there) connected to a cheap mixer ($50-100), connected to a Behringer COM800 Stereo Modeling Compressor ($50, so the audio won't overdrive), some cables from radio shack, then connect it to the line input jack on your computer.  Use audiograbber (free program) to record it wav format.  Many people with your type of high voice like to use a tube mixer instead of a standard mixer (there's a cheap one for $50 made by behringer) since it adds warmth to your voice and basically makes it sound deeper.   
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 07:37:59 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2007, 07:55:06 AM »
Hello Chaim,
As you may know by now, I am a orthodox show host, broadcasting 1-hr of Jewish radio on a community radio station in London, I often play the ‘sidra’ of the week from historian and author, Rabbi Berel Wein [did he support the Oslo war process?] – What content do you think is best to fill up my show with? I also play ArutzSheva’s newscast and read items of Jewish news throughout the show from IsraelNationalNews [A-7] and the Jewish Telegraphic Agency. Kol Tuv Chaim – thank you for doing this show, may you go ‘mchayil ad choyil’ – from strength to strength!!!  SHALOM UVRACHA!!!

By the way I wanted to ask a similar question on how you record the show, then save it and compress it and load it up on the website.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2007, 10:21:11 AM »
Happy Monkey Lucifer Koon day.
The blacks have certainly lived up to Koon's dream of discriminating against whites.
I just heard on the radio that a white man in the Bronx experienced black hatred on Monkey Lucifer Koon day.
A black clerk refused to serve him because he was white. He wanted a train card. The beast just ignored him for ten minutes. There was some mention of "black power".  It may be a reference to the odor from the animal's arm pits.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Scriabin

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2007, 11:48:14 AM »
Shalom Chaim:

Do you believe in the existence of the Bilderberg Group?

Do you lift weights with David?

Thanks

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2007, 09:56:24 PM »
   My apologies to those who haven't been able to see my youtube video because I haven't finished and publicly released it yet. I hope you have seen it though. One of the things I'm waiting for is your feedback and approval to release it.
   One of my future projects will be a fictional story depicting a modern day Jewish Uganda and all the disasters that would occur if the Jews took Uganda instead of Eretz Yisrael. For dramatic purposes it will be a story of a land that survives to modern day. I'm going to have to think real hard how that could possible occur.
   I did find that the Nile runs through Uganda and most of it is to the East of the Nile. In biblical terms, does that make it part of our land or are there references in addition to the Nile and the Euphrates? If it was part of our land, it would have a chance of surviving more than a month but wouldn't be anything close to the glory of what we have now. If not, it would have to be by merit of white Christians fleeing from nearby areas to avoid barbaric persecution that many suffered. I'm sure we both agree that a Jewish Uganda would never survive, but would you have any ideas for my story? Is this a bad idea for a video?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2007, 02:03:32 PM »
Dear Chaim,
               I was wondering what is your opinion about the role of the Catholic Church and Pope Pius XII during the holocaust? Some Jews say they were complicit in the Holocaust by failing to do enough to save the Jews from Nazi extermination and in aiding nazi war criminals to escape after the war, others say that the Church saved numerous jewish lives, especially those of children taken into catholic orphanages.
               This issue became a topic during the controvery over Mel Gibson's movie The Passion of the Christ, but what astounds me the most is that while all these Jews were whining about Catholic Anti-semitism, the role of the Mufti Haj Amin al Husseini, who spent the war years as Hitler's guest in Berlin, assisted in carrying out the Final Solution, and helped organize Muslim SS soldiers who ravaked the Balkans is drastically unheard of. Indeed it seems that while the Catholic Church is constantly egged, no one mentions how the International Red Cross smuggled nazi assest in diplomatic pouches, IBM technologically assisted the Nazi's the exterminating Jews, Bayer manufactured the Zyklon B gas, and let's not forget about the Swiss banks! Do you think that these Jewish groups keep this up th conceal their lack of involvement or duplicity in turning the other cheeck as their brothers perished in Europe. I think the actions of Stephen Wise, Chaim Weisman and Nachum Goldman are more deplorable, since they allowed their fellow jews to perish to fit their political agenda.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

ihkili18

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2007, 02:57:10 PM »
Comment 1)

Chaim, I am sure you are aware of what "Rabbi" Mark Schneir did to celebrate Martin Luther King day as it was advertised in all the major jewish publications. Schneir was at Imam Omar Osama Namous's 96th street mosque. He along with that black muslim nazi, martin luther king's son went over there to have an interfaith dialogue. This is after a previous dialogue session ended with that same imam saying that all the zionists must be eliminated. Schneir also proclaimed while there that muslims are being discriminated against in america. The jewish press had a quote from schneir saying something along the lines of " what I did was completely in accordance with the torah."  On a side note, someone also told me that Schneir once admitted to having homosexual relations in the past. I would like to know your opinion on what Schneir did at the mosque and if it really was correct according to the torah.

Comment 2) Also I would like to know how you initially learned to speak Hebrew here in America and how you became fluent enough to even read a hebrew newspaper. You once mentioned that when Rabbi Kahane found out you spoke hebrew, he only spoke to you in hebrew but you never actually said how you learnt it. Thank you so much and be well