Author Topic: AMAZING video...a must-see  (Read 4291 times)

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
AMAZING video...a must-see
« on: April 30, 2008, 12:59:10 PM »

My dad sent me this video the other day and I got around to watching it today, absolutely incredible...

What this man says is nothing but the raw truth.

This man, Ljubodrag Simonovic, is a genius and a TRUE Serbian patriot. His views are exactly how I feel and what I believe, and I think everybody here would agree with almost every word he has to say.

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
Re: AMAZING video...a must-see
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 09:30:52 PM »
Forgot to add, there are subtitles in English.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 05:18:02 AM »
Forgot to add, there are subtitles in English.

Next time, still seems like a great video  O0

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 10:10:45 AM »
He is so right, omg:D he puts it in such a great perspective:D

and to our Jewish friends: He bashes Noam :P (cheap shot:D to get u to watch it)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 10:15:40 AM »
GOOD POST ZORAN!!!!

Expose the evil of capitalism..

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 10:19:28 AM »
This is the way how the Serbian government should express its self..

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 10:41:23 AM »
He made one mistake to mention Milosevic as the hero of the Serbs.

Milosevic was figthing capitalism but Milosevic also had his own serious problems. Milosevic was a communist and anti Orthodox and he traded with Serbians lands to fullfil his personal political purposes.

Serbia needs an Orthodox leader not a communist or a capitalist but a true Orthodox Serb.

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 11:15:53 AM »
I don't think he really expressed Milosevic as a hero as much as he made the claim that his actions weren't bad enough to warrant a trial for war crimes.

Regardless, this man is brilliant. It's thinking like his that is the only method of saving Serbia.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2008, 11:23:32 AM »
I don't think he really expressed Milosevic as a hero as much as he made the claim that his actions weren't bad enough to warrant a trial for war crimes.

Regardless, this man is brilliant. It's thinking like his that is the only method of saving Serbia.

He said that all the Serbs who are in prison in the Hague were defending Serbia including Milosevic.

Milosevic fought capitalism, the EU and the NATO that is true.
But Milosevic was also bad towards the domestic people of Serbia.

I agree this man is for sure briliant!!!!!

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2008, 11:41:56 PM »
Everybody needs to see this video, it COMPLETELY ties in with everything people here are talking about.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2008, 01:50:37 AM »
Hvala Zorane, for this wonderful piece of work!  O0

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2008, 12:25:01 PM »
  Hey thank you for this great video!!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2008, 01:33:35 PM »
I am glad that you all agree with the content of this video!

This video is the report of what we stand for.

The Serbs must fight against the proces of the internationalization of the world which must not pass on our soil. The world's nations of today are uniting into one great and evil empire inwhich won't be room left for normal societies.

It started after WW2 when Western Europe and the USA formed an alliance between each others. This is also known as the alliance between the Vatican and Protestant America. The EU wants to control whole Europe including the former countries of the Eastern block.

Like the Serbian intelectual (former proffessional basketbal player) Ljubodrag Simonovic is saying the Serbs are today figthing international capitalists who have enemy and hostile intentions towards everything that's Serbian.

If Serbia becomes a member of the EU, Serbia would have to accpet the statements of the EU. Serbia will be forst to recognize the lie that it had committed genocide and started 4 wars against the former Republics of Yugoslavia.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 01:35:22 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2008, 07:20:41 PM »
If we as a nation collectively accept and recognize that WE started those wars, then as a nation and a people we are selling out ourselves and our future. It's sad to see the country changing every time I visit..it's becoming worse and worse and unfortunately most of the people who would have put the Radical party into power and shown people what their priorities SHOULD be are no longer in the country (myself and my family included)...far too many intelligent Serbs left the Balkans because of the wars.

I guess that might be part of their plan, really. Start wars to drive out all the intelligent people (which you then welcome with open arms) and manipulate the rest to become stupid and basically wipe themselves out.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2008, 04:16:20 PM »
Hvala Zorane, for this wonderful piece of work!  O0

Excellent work it is very well done, must say again  O0

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2008, 07:02:28 AM »

My dad sent me this video the other day and I got around to watching it today, absolutely incredible...

What this man says is nothing but the raw truth.

This man, Ljubodrag Simonovic, is a genius and a TRUE Serbian patriot. His views are exactly how I feel and what I believe, and I think everybody here would agree with almost every word he has to say.
Is he the former basket ball player?

I think he has a pretty clear view, but unfortunately I suspect he's got a bit of communist tendencies, as I haven't heard he critisized that ideology (which was also forced by antisemitic americans 1st in Russia) which did pogroms of Serbian people (as during war, also in peace), which helped nowadays events happen. Such as albanian invasion in the south, demographic explosion of bosnian-muslim, creation of factice "montenegrin nation", etc... Not to mention the embargo Milosevic imposed to Serbs west of the Drina river, the "strategy" "attack/withdraw" that he imposed which costed many Serbian lives in neo-ustashis occupied cities (Vukovar, Dubrovnik, etc...)