Poll

Do you?

Yes.
No.
Who cares?

Author Topic: Do you think the Moon landing happened?  (Read 4058 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Do you think the Moon landing happened?
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2008, 11:20:57 AM »
Are we in the twilight zone?

Sometimes it seems like we are.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2008, 11:31:08 AM »
The doubts on moon landing may all be related with Muslamic propaganda that Neil Armstrong converted to Muslam.  ;)

http://www.answering-islam.org/Hoaxes/neil.html

And/Or the Muslamic scientific propaganda that Neil Armstrong Proved Mecca is the Center of the World :  ;)

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1458858/posts

And/Or by witnessing a long (from one end to other end) crack on moon surface that was supposedly created by someone 1400 year ago.  ;)

http://www.mukto-mona.com/Articles/skm/neil_armstrong.htm

All Muslamics must be planning a combined non-returnable trip to moon. O0

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2008, 02:51:23 PM »

The Moon landings happened.     This isn't even debatable.

Chaim made a great point in one of the recent,  Ask JTF shows.      When people throw around conspiracy theories that are clearly false,    it prevents real conspiracies from being exposed.     Such as the connection of governments and multi-national corporations.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2008, 03:24:45 PM »
Even with all the conspiracies around, some real and some bogus like shapeshiters, the moon landing happened.  I believe what added fuel to the fire was a Russian cosmonaut commenting his skepticism using the lack of hi-tech computers and the Van Allen Radiation Belt.

Valid point about the moon walk in light of all the fabrications with our populist age.  Many years ago my friend met Harry Hammond Hess (Admiral H.H. Hess, geologist extraodinary, a US Navy Admiral and war hero, a friend of Albert Einstein, and extraordinary professor emeritus at Princeton, also the man who decided what the astronauts would do at every step on the moon).  Hal was well known in Newfoundland all because of the Bay of Islands Ophiolite. 

My friend got to meet Hal and talk astrophysics and geology due to him being a World known geologist.  He was one of a hundred who knew that Neil Armstrongs words when he first put his foot on the moon was Hal's words (one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind).  Did they really go to the moon? you can bet your life they did, it is for real and the proof is in the 350 kg of moon rock they brought back in five of those missions.  My friend has seen the geology of the basaltic gabbros brought back under the petrographical microscope on slides which he prepared himself, and how can he say the hypersthene (a type of orthopyroxene a Magnesio-Iron silicate) doesn't lie.  Besides that when Ernst Deutche and the physics department at Memorial University were triangulating the telemetry and radio signals at the time, they were arriving from the moon, and we were not the only ones proving it.  It was inconceivable for the Americans to attempt such a fraud when they were locked in a nasty corrupted war in Vietnam. 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2008, 03:54:23 PM »
Buzz Aldrin wouldn't know.  Ask Buzz Lightyear.   O0

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2008, 04:04:49 PM »
OK!

I confess!

The "Hollywood Jews" filmed the entire thing inside the sand trap on the golf course at the Jewish Country Club!   8;)  ;D

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2008, 04:06:38 PM »
OK!

I confess!

The "Hollywood Jews" filmed the entire thing inside the sand trap on the golf course at the Jewish Country Club!   8;)  ;D
Good one   :::D