Author Topic: Boycott Islamic countries and Islamic products  (Read 2276 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Boycott Islamic countries and Islamic products
« on: May 04, 2008, 02:53:22 AM »
Boycott Islamic countries and Islamic products.

http://sioe.wordpress.com/2008/02/28/boycott-islamic-countries-and-islamic-produce/

A boycott of Danish goods is taking place across the so-called “Islamic world” in response to the “offensive” cartoons of the self-styled prophet/apostle Mohammed.

Below is a list of countries where muslims form the majority.

Unfortunately, Albania and the self-proclaimed “independent” state of Kosovo are within the geographic borders of Europe.

Fortunately, the rest of the countries in Europe are not oppressed by sharia law or controlled by islamist clerics and other islamists. At least not for the moment, although it would seem that our politicians and non-muslim religious leaders are trying their best to make Europe part of the worldwide Kalifate.

Kalifascists are attempting to suppress free speech in Europe with the connivance of politicians and non-muslim religious leaders.

Cartoons are harmless unless they portray child abuse or condone violence.

Individual people are open to ridicule and criticism in articles and cartoons. Every day politicians and religious figures are the subject of satirical caricature. They may be offended – so what?

If a politician or religious leader pompously called for a newspaper to be boycotted for publishing cartoons of him/her, then he/she would immediately become the subject of thousands of cartoons trashing his/her demand for a boycott.

However, islamic countries have boycotted Danish produce due to an individual being satirised.

BOYCOTTS WORK IN BOTH DIRECTIONS!!

Therefore, print out the list below of islamic countries and make it part of your shopping list.

Look at where produce comes from and if it is from one of the countries on this list

DO NOT BUY IT – RETURN IT TO THE SHELF!

Tell the store manager you will not buy produce from any of the countries on your list.

Send your list to supermarket complaints departments saying you are boycotting produce from them and demand that the supermarket concerned does not import from these countries.

WRITE TO STORES, POLITICIANS AND RELIGIOUS LEADERS AND TELL THEM YOU SUPPORT DENMARK AND FREE SPEECH AND ARE BOYCOTTING ISLAMIC COUNTRIES!

DO NOT TAKE YOUR VACATION/HOLIDAY IN ANY OF THESE COUNTRIES ON THE ISLAMIC BOYCOTT LIST!

INSTEAD TAKE YOUR VACATION/HOLIDAY IN DENMARK!

Your future depends on this action and future action against islamism.

BOYCOTT THESE COUNTRIES AND ANYTHING FROM THESE COUNTRIES (it is an easy thing to do)

Afghanistan                         Guinea Bissau                       Oman
Albania                                Indonesia                              Pakistan
Algeria                                 Iran                                       Palestine
Azerbaijan                           Iraq                                       Qatar
Bahrain                                Jordan                                   Saudi Arabia
Bangladesh                          Kazakhstan                           Senegal
Benin                                    Kosovo                                  Sierra Leone
Brunei Darussalam              Kuwait                                   Somalia
Burkina Faso                        Kyrgyzstan                            Sudan
Cameroon                            Lebanon                                Syrian AR
Chad                                    Libya                                      Tajikistan
Comoros                              Malaysia                                Tunisia
Djibouti                               Maldives                                 Turkey
Egypt                                  Mali                                         Turkmenistan   
Gabon                                 Mauritania                              United Arab Emirates
Gambia                               Morocco                                  Uzbekistan
Guinea                                [censored]                                        Yemen
                                           Nigeria                                     

NOTE : The only thing the SIOE doesn't mention is we need to boycott all petrol.

They forget to put Bosnia in the list.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Boycott Islamic countries and Islamic products
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 04:00:30 AM »
We need a list of all Muzzie companies and all Muzzie brands!

Very good idea!

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 04:24:42 AM »
If we all start driving electrical cars...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Wojtila

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 10:14:17 AM »

Buy a Toyota, thats a start to the revolution 8) ;)
Hate list:
1.Nazis
2.Russia/Communist
3.Muzzies
4.Europeans
5.Jew haters
6.mexicans in America
7.Black People in America
8.Some Asien people in america
7.Poland!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 10:23:21 AM »
I wish we could do it that easy but we can't. Like for example most of our rubber comes from Malaysia and Indonesia and jute comes from Bangladesh.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2008, 10:42:54 AM »

The car Toyota puts out still uses gas. It may get better mileage but its only slightly better than the all gas models American companies produce. I have driven the Toyota Pirus and I have to say it is one of the most annoying cars to operate that I have ever driven and I have driven hundreds of different models over the years. The engine is constantly starting and stopping and if you put on the heat or AC the gas engine runs all the time rendering the thing that supposedly saves gas inactive . What is needed is smaller cars that get better gas mileage from all car companies not gimmicks from Toyota that could save a few drops of gas if driven under optimal conditions. As an American I say BUY AMERICAN THE JOB YOU SAVE MAY BE YOUR OWN. Another thing to remember is that even all electric cars need a power source. By plugging in your car to charge a battery a power company somewhere will have to burn extra fuel to make that electricity.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Wojtila

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 12:07:14 PM »

The car Toyota puts out still uses gas. It may get better mileage but its only slightly better than the all gas models American companies produce. I have driven the Toyota Pirus and I have to say it is one of the most annoying cars to operate that I have ever driven and I have driven hundreds of different models over the years. The engine is constantly starting and stopping and if you put on the heat or AC the gas engine runs all the time rendering the thing that supposedly saves gas inactive . What is needed is smaller cars that get better gas mileage from all car companies not gimmicks from Toyota that could save a few drops of gas if driven under optimal conditions. As an American I say BUY AMERICAN THE JOB YOU SAVE MAY BE YOUR OWN. Another thing to remember is that even all electric cars need a power source. By plugging in your car to charge a battery a power company somewhere will have to burn extra fuel to make that electricity.

If you buy american, that the same as buying arab stuff!! Its sad, but true :(
Hate list:
1.Nazis
2.Russia/Communist
3.Muzzies
4.Europeans
5.Jew haters
6.mexicans in America
7.Black People in America
8.Some Asien people in america
7.Poland!

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2008, 12:12:51 PM »
LOOK AT CLOTHES LABELS!!
many articles of clothing have been made in Islamic countries....
I refuse to buy any of it. And everyone who loves freedom should do the same!  O0

I haven't come in much contact with other products manufactured in these nations other than oil,
but I WOULD buy American cars, though.

Our country makes hybrids too! lol
Not to mention some of those new Saturns look pretty cool:

"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal