Author Topic: I have a question for my Jewish friends here  (Read 1527 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I have a question for my Jewish friends here
« on: May 04, 2008, 03:05:20 AM »
Now I know that the only true salvation for the Jews is to live in Israel and to liberate it as the land of the Jews.

My Question:  What about Jews that lived in the United States, Canada, Europe etc that may God bless their souls passed away and are buried in Jewish cemetaries, like there is a huge one right here in Queens, would their resting place stay here or will they be sent over to Israel as well?  Just wondering one of those popped in your head kinda of question of curiosity.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: I have a question for my Jewish friends here
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 03:10:13 AM »
Not qualified to answer it, MW.  Good question though.  My educated guess is that their physical resting place doesn't matter as much as the way they lived their lives and what they stood for during it.   
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 03:12:34 AM by Ari »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 03:19:04 AM »
Is Chaim best to answer this?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 03:33:59 AM »
Is Chaim best to answer this?

I'd ask Lulab he is a Rabbi
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 09:31:38 AM »
As far as my understanding goes.  Jews who are buried in a certain part of Israel will be first to arise in the world to come..those buried further away will arise at a later time..so if it is the USA etc, then, it will be quite awhile till they come to as well... I guess it depends how much in a rush one wants to be when they are resurrected.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2008, 01:04:39 PM »
So would it be a good or bad thing if we have the caskets transported that they finally rest home or they are to be left here?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 03:07:35 PM »
So would it be a good or bad thing if we have the caskets transported that they finally rest home or they are to be left here?

dont' think it is prudent to disturb dead bodies in a grave...

Seriously now...we are earthlings on this planet earth alive living..let's worry about the current life and getting that right before we worry about death and the after life and the messianic days...this is the error religious people make..They worry too much about what will happen when we die or after that and forget about life which we essentially have just one.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2008, 04:43:15 PM »

It really depends. I don't think it would be out of the question for some but for all it would be almost impossible. Thedore Hertzl had his body trasported once Israel was a state. It would have to done on a case by case basis
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2008, 06:08:22 PM »
The bodies will roll over to the land of Israel. Threw the underground tunnels.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2008, 06:16:20 PM »
The bodies will roll over to the land of Israel. Threw the underground tunnels.

that's a good one...better than us exuming bodies.