Author Topic: The ultimate act of informing. Look at these Chasidim in action.  (Read 4277 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The ultimate act of informing. Look at these Chasidim in action.
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2008, 01:17:50 PM »
Tzvi, The satmar "Rabbi" Yoel Teitelbaum wrote many books and stated in all of them that he wants israel destroyed. The position of Satmar on Israel is the same as Yassir Arafats.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2008, 01:50:27 PM »
Tzvi, The satmar "Rabbi" Yoel Teitelbaum wrote many books and stated in all of them that he wants israel destroyed. The position of Satmar on Israel is the same as Yassir Arafats.

What a joke. Name 1 of the books he wrote.

And quote him.

And tell us whether you have the book in front of you or you got it from a webpage with a quote.. Though if you can get it off a website, at least that is something.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2008, 01:55:42 PM »
By the way.  Arafat's position is to destroy israel and kill jews.., bombings on israelis e.t.c.

incase you forgot.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2008, 02:07:15 PM »

;D complete ignorance, and the brainwashing from the Israel media and system agains't Judaism and "Haredim". When the Satmer Rebbe was alive Israel didn't exist. And he was agains't Israel (in my point of view) both from a position that I agree and one that I have differences with. The position and the fact that joining the Israeli system which oppresses Jews by the worst way possible- Spiritually is a very great reason why not wanting and not working with the system was a good position and something to support. How can any Rabbi be part of a group that wanted and is trying to get "religion" out of the Jewish people?
  + Things that others might not do, but the Satmer do, also shouldn't always be taken at face value, for example not going to the Western Wall. Even though most do, as do I, I can respect them not going in order not to give the secular entity credit in being the liberators of the Jews. They reason that if you go you boost the pride of the secular entity and furthur their cause of making Jews accept their authority and worst of all their influence and way of life.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2008, 03:13:03 PM »
They are sick sick people >:( >:(

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2008, 03:41:13 PM »
They are sick sick people >:( >:(

Their minds have been warped so far and are just using propaganda