General Category > Introduce Yourself

33 year old Jewish Single Male. Found about JTF through Masada2000.org

(1/1)

adam613:
33 year old Jewish Single Male. Found about JTF through Masada2000.org. Have become very conservative since I lost a job at 28. I guess sadly sometimes we have to be mugged to wake up to reality.As the saying goes and is true in some cases a conservative is a liberal who has been mugged. Live in northern NJ.  Belong to the conservative book club. Currently reading a book "Washington and his g-d" and also a book on the boy scouts from this book club. I do sometimes listen to Michael Savage. I do know that he has not had Chaim on his show and has taken some of his idea's. However, he himself has been banned from  all of the television media and I certainlly respect the fact that he does not worship the republican party the way Limbaugh or Hannity do. Listen to all three of Chaim's english  show every week on the internet.

Shlomo:
Welcome!

Hail Columbia:
Welcome to the board.

MarZutra:
Shalom brother.  Welcome...33 Canada here.  You haven't seen anything about Liberalism yet...  Come to Canada.  Here they think CNN and Alan Dershowitz are "right wing".  I'd strongly recommend to all on this site, other then the Tanach/Torah, a book by Rabbi Marvin S. Antelman - "To Eliminate The Opiate".  I rediscovered my heritage at 30, late is far better than not at all...  Zei gezunt une shtark! Marzutra..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version