Author Topic: Ask JTF For Erev Rosh Chodesh Iyar, Sunday, May 4.  (Read 13005 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For Erev Rosh Chodesh Iyar, Sunday, May 4.
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2008, 11:31:20 PM »
Chaim,
  They built a brand new Yeshiva where I live in Queens. It's a predominantly German neighborhood and the other day one of my "neighbors" said, "Oh great, the Jews are coming." I told her,"You should be lucky if the neighborhood has Jewish people. Jews don't bother anybody and their neighborhoods are clean."
On that note, will we ever capture the remaining Nazi war criminals? Or are we giving them a free pass?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 11:32:57 PM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2008, 02:58:12 AM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope all is well.  I had a thought come to mind and would like to hear your feedback.  What do you think of the idea of a "Kahanist" Synagogue, Yeshiva, or community center?  I thought of this when I was thinking of a location where we could possibly have a JewsagainstOsama meeting.  I remember reading that places of worship and community centers have several distinct advantages like tax breaks, greater freedom of expression, etc.  This is probably why many schwartze animals set up store-front churches and excrement like Passuh Wright are allowed to get away with their hatred.  Not to equate our great ideaology with these animals, but why don't we play at the same game and take advantage of the same rules.  If we were able to come up with an official center, even if it is a very modest location (maybe even someone's house to start off with), we would have a place for meetings, education, etc.  I know we have some Rabbis who support JTF.  Maybe they would be willing to help lead a new Congregation, or if this is not practical, we could have a more secular community center/meeting place.  It could be set up as a non-profit organization.  I don't know the specifics of how to carry this plan out, but maybe just the idea could help get the ball rolling.  All the best.

Ari 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 03:00:15 AM by Ari »

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2008, 03:24:20 AM »
Chaim,

Why doesn't Dov Hikind give money to JTF?  Did you ever contact him?, I know that he supported the JDL.

Sergio 11

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2008, 10:06:15 AM »
Shalom Chaim

how did right wing jews react before, during and after the crown heights riots ...

you mentioned that at one stage JDL jews once patrolled the areas of jewish neighborhoods that were in danger from attacks...

Thanks, Sergio

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2008, 01:08:34 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you have an opinion on the new conservative mayor of London, Boris Johnson?

Here are some quotes:

"The proposed ban on incitement to “religious hatred” make no sense unless it involves a ban on the Koran itself."
~Boris Johnson, Daily Telegraph 21 July 2005

"What we hate, what we fear, is being ignored."
~Boris Johnson, "Labour's cleaning up on the council tax", 21 April 2005, p. 24.

"The Lib Dems are not just empty. They are a void within a vacuum surrounded by a vast inanition."
~Boris Johnson, The least said about Lib Dems, the better", Daily Telegraph, 25 September 2003, p. 24.
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2008, 01:12:21 PM »
   I thought of an idea for a few of the advertisements to place on Arutz Sheva. Some of them can be for Kahanist Dating and point to the Kahanist dating section of our forum. I know that we are really not a dating site and this isn't a big section, but anything that we can do to show that we benefit our supporters will provide positive encouragement.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2008, 03:54:14 PM »
Hi Chaim, I would love to move to Israel but I am still in school and not financially independent. I have certain job opportunities but they would require me to leave school so thats not an option now. The problem is that my parents are hungarian jews who are unfortunately not very zionistic. They are not against Israel in any way, they just dont have that love of Israel that me and you have. They will never support me going there which will make this very hard. I would love to go there and finish my education but it seems impossible now without my parents help. If you need additional info we can continue this conversation on next weeks ask jtf. Thanks so much Chaim and I hope the recent advertising is bringing in loads of new members.
I am urinating on a Koran.