General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For Yom Ha'Atzmaut Sunday, May 11.

(1/4) > >>

דוד בן זאב אריה:
Dear Chaim,

Once the city of Ramallah is is liberated, what will a Kahanist government do with the city in general and the grave of Arafat (Yimach Shemo VeZichro) in particular?

Thanks,
דוד בן זאב אריה.

Ben Yehuda:
Dear Chaim,

Can you do an imitation of the self-hating piece of garbage, Lanny Davis? How about this guy? When I see jerks like this and Alan Combs on TV, it makes me want to rip my hair out.

Thank you once again and best to you.

Americanhero1:
Dear Chaim,

My question is in the Jewish religion are cousins allowed to married ? I am asking this because when i was in High school my English teacher told us that her parents survived the holocaust she also stated that here parents were cousins .When we asked her Was cousins allowed to marry in Judaism she would not answer us.That always struck me funny because i thought if you marry your cousin that was considered a no no in most religions i would like to know if that is allowed in Judaism.

Keep up the good work and G-d Bless you

IslamIsCancer:
Shalom Chaim,
In your opinion why were there so many brilliant Jewish scientists throughout history?
Is the Jewish scientific advantage over others genetic? Is it because Jews work very hard?
Is it because the Jewish people have been living in exile for thousands of years and they
had to work harder to be successful than other people?
There are other nations that are known to work harder and study longer hours than the Jews
and they are more numerous than the Jews so why are there more Jewish scientists in the
world than from those more populous nations?
Best wishes.

Еврей:
Dear Chaim,

What causes some Jews to become self-hating?
Is it the same cause for becoming a self-hating American, or Israeli?

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version