Author Topic: Ask JTF For Yom Ha'Atzmaut Sunday, May 11.  (Read 7716 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Ask JTF For Yom Ha'Atzmaut Sunday, May 11.
« on: April 15, 2008, 01:15:33 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Once the city of Ramallah is is liberated, what will a Kahanist government do with the city in general and the grave of Arafat (Yimach Shemo VeZichro) in particular?

Thanks,
דוד בן זאב אריה.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 03:27:10 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 03:52:05 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Can you do an imitation of the self-hating piece of garbage, Lanny Davis? How about this guy? When I see jerks like this and Alan Combs on TV, it makes me want to rip my hair out.

Thank you once again and best to you.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 03:57:04 PM by rellikmilsum »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 04:01:31 PM »
Dear Chaim,

My question is in the Jewish religion are cousins allowed to married ? I am asking this because when i was in High school my English teacher told us that her parents survived the holocaust she also stated that here parents were cousins .When we asked her Was cousins allowed to marry in Judaism she would not answer us.That always struck me funny because i thought if you marry your cousin that was considered a no no in most religions i would like to know if that is allowed in Judaism.

Keep up the good work and G-d Bless you

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 04:06:23 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
In your opinion why were there so many brilliant Jewish scientists throughout history?
Is the Jewish scientific advantage over others genetic? Is it because Jews work very hard?
Is it because the Jewish people have been living in exile for thousands of years and they
had to work harder to be successful than other people?
There are other nations that are known to work harder and study longer hours than the Jews
and they are more numerous than the Jews so why are there more Jewish scientists in the
world than from those more populous nations?
Best wishes.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 05:48:34 PM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 04:15:12 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What causes some Jews to become self-hating?
Is it the same cause for becoming a self-hating American, or Israeli?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 03:56:09 PM by SR Yehudi »
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2008, 04:15:46 PM »
Shalom Chaim-

What is the Jewish point of view of the concept of "soul mates" when referring to a future or current spouse?  What is your personal point of view?

Thank you.

Dr. Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 05:54:09 PM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

I didn't post this by accident last week. It's a continuation of the previous question you didn't answer fully.

Thank you for answering my question about Yom HaShoah. Do you currently recognize it on its current date? Do you think it's bad that it is in Nissan? The reason I ask is because you're not supposed to have days of mourning in the festive days of Nissan when Tachanun is not said.

Also, what do you think about International Holocaust Day (January 27)?

« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 09:21:39 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2008, 05:54:27 PM »
Dear Chaim, how do you feel about stereotyping in movies, tv shows, commercials
and other media? For example would Italian-Americans be offended by shows such as the Sopranos or movies such as the Godfather or Goodfellas where they are often stereotyped as mobsters, gangsters, or idiotic thugs working for the Mafia. And the Lucky Charms commercials where there is a Leprechaun named Lucky who would always say "They're after me lucky charms."  Would that be offensive to Irish-Americans?   
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline brian

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2008, 07:53:27 PM »
Chaim,

Baruch HaShem for all the things you do, and thank you for answering my question last week. I have two questions this week.

1. What do you think of this Yousef al-Khattab (a.k.a Joseph Cohen) character? He claims to have converted from Judaism to Islam. Is he serious and what do you think drove him to commit such an egregious sin against HaShem? What is the right way to deal with people like him.

2. How would you respond to people who say that the only solution to peace with the Arabs (which is an oxymoron) is a two-state solution? They want Israel to give up land-for-peace. What is the best logical way to respond to them without inciting religious fervor (as they do not share ours).

Toda raba, Yishar Koach and G-d bless you.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 10:15:53 PM by brian »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2008, 12:44:22 AM »
There's been a lot of talk in the news about whether a human-animal hybrid embryo could be created soon for various purposes, and in particular a human-ape cross could be on the horizon. Would such a creature have a human soul if they had one human parent?

To me it seems like human-animal crosses would be Nazi-like to the core. I'm sure that if you were Prime Minister of Israel that those kinds of experiments would not be allowed to take place in Israel.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 01:01:27 AM by Rubystars »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2008, 01:06:49 AM »
Shalom Chaim

What did you think of Hillary's remark promising to "obliterate" Iran if Iran promised to launch a nuclear attack against Israel? She said,  "I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran ," Quite shocking for a leftist fascist to say such a thing, this was all over the news and I didn't know what to think if she just wanted to gain publicity and votes against oSSama or another reason. All I know is that Barack HuSSein Ossama would never say such a thing or take action if Iran would destroy Israel, in fact it would be an absolute victory in his evil muSSlim book if Israel was destroyed. Therefore Ossama is even a much greater threat in my opinion and has always been and that must be stopped by all means.

G-d bless you,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 10:59:47 PM by JTFFan »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2008, 10:00:51 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What do think about the Dinah rape incident recorded in Genesis 34?  It seems Simeon and Levi did the right thing to rescue their sister but their Father, the Patriarch Jacob disagreed with them and even pronounced curses on them under divine inspiration in Genesis 49 when he was giving his farwell blessings to all his sons.  In Genesis 34:20 to 23 we see the Hivities plotting to destroy the early Jews by inter-marriage and assimilation and then to pluder their wealth.  So why did Jacob disapprove the actions of Simeon and Levi?   What does this incident teach us, the modern day Jews and righteous gentiles?

Thanks

Christian Zionist

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2008, 03:13:46 PM »
Hello brother Chaim,

Is there anyway that Europe can in some miracle be saved by the Muzzie disease that has infected the continent?

And

I get a lot of flack when I say, that Europe is being punished.  Is Europe being punished for its past darkest crime of the murder of 6 million Jews to what they got today of 10 million Muslims that have infected this continent?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2008, 04:26:19 PM »
Dear Chaim,

This is in response to your statement on the previous program about the Jewish race. You said that the two sides of you family look very differently, as do Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews, and this is why you doubt the existence of the Jewish race. Chaim, there is an explanation for this. There is an effect called "the genetic drift" that explains why isolated populations of the same group end up drifting apart with respect to their phenotype. There were several genetic studies in the last 7 or 8 years, such as Ariella Oppenheim's study that proved that Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews are, basically, the same people, even though their genes have a small admixture of the surrounding population genes.

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2008, 12:13:40 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

In your opinion, which generation of Jews shows a greater lack of zeal for the Land of Israel?  The Jews that lived right before the Holocaust--many of which would not heed the warnings of Jabotinsky to go to Israel, or the Jews of the current generation--many of which have no problem giving the most sacred parts of Israel to the Muslim Nazis?  I hope that it's not the current generation, because if it is, the Jewish people may indeed face another Holocaust, G-d forbid.

Respectfully,

DanBenNoah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2008, 11:16:46 AM »
Dear Chaim, :)

When I talk to some of my older friends – who are now in their mid 30s - about Rabbi Meir Kahane zt”l, Hy”d, they tell me that they used to see him in the streets, walking, in Shuls, davening and at rallies, giving speeches.  They were then learning in Yeshivot in Eretz Yisrael.  My question to you is did the Rav walk with, or have any body guards, security guards or minders in his daliy life, besides those at his demonstrations and rallies? Shalom and thanks so much Chaim for your work in keeping alive the Rav’s awesome legacy:laugh:

Zev.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2008, 03:57:02 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

How much do you think John McCain's winning of the GOP nomination is due to burgeoning numbers of pro-amnesty Hispanic voters?

G-d bless. Chaimfan

Offline zoidberg

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2008, 07:08:52 PM »
Shalom Mr Ben Pesach,

In your opinion who are the Nefilim mentioned in Bereshith ch.6 and Bamidbar ch.13?

Toda rabba