Author Topic: Ask JTF For May 25 Broadcast  (Read 12596 times)

admin

Ask JTF For May 25 Broadcast
« on: March 10, 2008, 01:13:26 PM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Dear Chaim,

This is a question I asked Yekutiel. The reason I said below that he is not a bad person and is a good Jew is because you used to say that but you didn't understand why he got involved with informers.

Please read my question and his response and tell me what you think of his response.

Here is what I asked Yekutiel.

Why is Yekutiel in Bnei Elim? Their new leadership list says he is an official of Bnei Elim for Israeli Affairs. He is not a bad person. He is a good Jew. So I don't understand why he would want to get involved with such people. Even Matt Finberg left Bnei Elim. Bnei Elim is a joke.

Here is his response. What do you think of his response?

Matt had asked me to join Bnei Elim a few months back. I told him that if I could help and if they as a group did not do anything I disagree with that I would try and help. I am happy that they made a memorial for Rav Kahane in NY and I helped them with it. And I am happy that tyey are doing some protests for Pollard and intend to help them on that. Recently I have heard some bad things about the remaining leadership, after Matt had left. I plan on resigning from any official position, however, if and when they do positive things they should be encouraged.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 11:12:30 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For May 25 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 04:36:00 AM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

Did you used to eat beans when you ate kitniyot on Passover in the past or was rice the only kitniyot you ate on Passover? Where do you have your family seder at?

« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 05:01:31 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 02:06:47 PM »
Dear Chaim,

When we take power in Israel, will you liberate Damascus? In the 1967 Six Day War, Israel bowed down to international pressure and stopped at the Golan Heights despite there being little to no resistance. This in my mind is one of the main causes in for the 1973 Yom Kippur War. Had we taken Damascus then there would have been no war in 1973 and Syria would have been crippled for many years to come. Also there are many Jewish Holy sites in Damascus.

Thanks,
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 05:03:11 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Noar HaGvaot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 05:31:12 PM »
What is your recollection regarding the similarities and differences between the late Shah of Iran (Mohammad Reza Pahlavi) and the late Ayatollah Khomeini, yimach sh'mo vezichro, regarding their respective public statements and treatment of Israel and Iranian Jews? 
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 01:30:55 PM by Noar HaGvaot »

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2008, 05:32:16 PM »
Hi Chaim,

Can you recommend any good books on the Irgun and Lehi freedom fighter groups.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 06:33:45 PM by Archie »

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2008, 05:46:53 PM »
Hello Chaim,
About a week ago President George Wahhabi D. promised to create a muslim Philistine state before he leaves office in 2009. Why did he do that? Was he trying to please his muslim Saudi owners? Or is he really convinced that the world now needs yet another muslim country?

Best wishes.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 12:57:29 AM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2008, 05:53:17 PM »
Dear Chaim,

In the Jewish religion what is the meaning behind the the Ya-mica does it have a connection with the ones worn by the pope and the cardinals in the catholic religion?

P.S this is my last post on this forum good bye and G-D bless
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 10:09:42 AM by Americanhero »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2008, 06:48:42 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Why do Leftists want gay marriage to be legalized? I've bumped into some people, that pull out fake falsified statistics like no tomorrow on this subject, and say gay marriage, as well as adopting in a gay marriage, makes the child do better, succeed and keeps them out of gangs and other immorality. In addition, these insane leftist people mock people that are already in a moral marriage, between a man and a woman, who have a righteous moral family. Instead, they say love is love, and has no purpose towards a different gender and therefore applies to one's feelings or pleasure. Next thing they won't know where to draw the line between what is right and wrong, and they'll keep drifting towards a BolsheviKKK Far-Left line, and demand to legalize marriage between animals give the animals rights, lower the age of consent and legalize marriage between say a 50 year old and a 14 year old and demand other unimaginable horrific things. This country has become so politically correct, that no one knows what is common sense, right or wrong any more. Chaim, we need JTF to become a mass movement.

G-d bless,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 06:51:15 PM by JTFFan »

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2008, 07:06:15 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Due to all the hubub with the forum early this week, I forgot my original question.. However I have a better one to ask:

Can you elaborate the differences between the plight of the Jewish people and the "plight" of black Americans (hmm mmm)?  For example, the majority of black Americans feel justified in being zealouts against what they feel is "racism", while the majority of 'Galut' and American Jews don't show much emotion when there is obvious anti-semtism taking place against them.  Since black Americans have gone through so much "hardship" in the USA (mm hmm), why are they unjustified in reacting angrily over every little thing that seems to be "racist" (mm hmm)?  And why should, we Jews, be justified, on almost a similar level, in demanding respect and reacting angrily for the bigotry which takes place against us?

Looking forward to your answer. Thank you.

Dr. Dan

you don't have to read the following out loud (on another note, there is another anti-islamic movement called the Infidel Task Force who have put up several youtube videos. Not sure how big the group is, but the "leader" is a big fan of yours. We should try to do something to join forces and have a larger movement)  Here are some links: http://www.youtube.com/user/Infideltaskforce
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealTruthExposed
http://www.youtube.com/user/Infidels2000
http://www.youtube.com/user/usafortruth
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 03:43:37 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2008, 07:50:04 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Apparently a guy named David Axelrod is obama's right hand man. Again another self-hating Jew. What can you tell us about this guy other than the obvious?

Thank you once again and may G-d bless you.

Ben Yehuda

Yacov adds: Revava's David HaIvri's English name is also David Axelrod but he changed his last name to HaIvri when he moved to Israel.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 08:25:45 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2008, 08:46:19 PM »
Hello Brother Chaim,

I am very happy for the news about Ted Kennedy.  I think that family gets every string of bad luck they get cause of all the mess that family made to this country.  And you are right about them being hypocrites. He pushes black agenda and blacks upon everyone and I been to Hyannis a long time ago and there is not a black person for miles.  If by chance you catch any of them there they are normally carrying trays.   I remembered the total disrespect they gave Reagan when he had his funeral it was disgusting.  Is turn around fair play?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2008, 09:06:34 PM »
Dear Chaim:

What is your opinion on social commentator Pat Condell?
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2008, 09:13:12 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Is there an extradition treaty between America and Israel?  Why did Israel send Robert Manning back to America (after Manning serving in the IDF)?  Was that true that Robert Manning's wife died of heart attack while awaiting extradiction?  What was the relationship between Alex Odeh and Tscherim Soobzokov who was killed in Paterson, NJ?   Also who is Jerome Zeller?  Can you please give us more details?

Thanks!

Christian Zionist
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 08:36:50 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2008, 01:38:10 AM »
Greetings Chaim. I asked Lubab about this and his reply was "Don't try it at home". What do you think would happen if someone touched the Ark of the Covenant who wasn't a Levite of the right bloodline? Would they still die? I don't think G-d would have allowed it to be destroyed, so it's possible it was discovered before but the discoverers tried to touch it.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 01:40:27 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2008, 02:19:28 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

The left says Bush went to war in Iraq for oil; the truth is that he did so to raise the price of oil. I do believe the Bush Administration (remember, the Bush family is Big Oil) has done everything in its power to manipulate the world market to artificially inflate oil prices. From the war in Iraq (because it foments "instability" in the Middle East and took Saddam's pipelines offline), to his refusal to demand more domestic drilling, to the Bush Administration Energy Department's completely bogus, fearmongering press releases constantly announcing nonexistent "supply drops", to the complete collapse of our dollar (thanks to Bush's spendthrift borrowing from China and Saudi Arabia and the economic collapse his friends in the real estate market brought on), we have no one but our president to thank for $150 a barrel oil.

Chaimfan

PS: Bush's commodity-speculator campaign donors are also responsible for what happened to food prices (i.e. "ethanol production might someday reduce the amount of cultivable land").
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 05:10:48 AM by C.F. »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2008, 08:50:34 AM »
Dear Chaim, why do so many pro wrestlers die so young? Many of them die before they are even 50. For example Andre the Giant, British Bulldog, Owen Hart, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, etc have all died and all of them were under the age of 50. 

« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 10:59:25 AM by Duke Nukem »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2008, 10:35:10 AM »
Dear Reb Chaim,
What do you know about the late Rabbi Chaim Michael Dov Weissmandel, z”l. hw wrote a book called “The Unheeded Cry” about his efforts to save Jews during the Shoah. He is said to have been a fighter to rescue Jews and tell people what’s going on.
Sadly his efforts were “doomed” to be a failure. Would you agree that is was too late and efforts should have been focused by him and others to send Jews to pre-State Israel, despite to British occupiers not allowing many in.  Thanks a lot. Zev
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 10:36:48 AM by YESHA »

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2008, 01:18:09 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

What will JTF do if Senator John McCain chooses Condoleezza Rice as his Vice-Presidential nominee?
Can you honestly stomach that punch in the gut and pull the lever for McCain?
Plus if John McCain were to win then it will send the wrong message to Republicans that his leftist policies are the way to win elections.
I know this may seem unlikely, but knowing the ultra politically correct John McCain who disassociates himself from those Reverends for their comments about Jews belonging in Israel and Islam is evil it is very possible he will take the affirmative action choice for Vice-President.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 04:04:34 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2008, 03:16:06 AM »
Chaim,
Do you think the forum is the greatest thing to happen to the JTF movement in the last 10 years? Do you regret not starting a forum earlier (like in the late 90's or early 2000's)?

Thanks

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2008, 06:13:45 AM »
Dear Mr. ben Pesach,

My question this week is:

I have learned a lot of English by listening to your radio-shows and videos. I think it is a good idea to produce only Hebrew videos with English subtitles. In this way all of the non hebrew-speaking members of JTF would be able to learn it through weekly confrontation with it. Hebrew learning is for the mother-tongue-speakers of indo-germanic languages  no picnic.  :(

Sincerly,

Ulli

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2008, 10:09:47 AM »
Dear chaim,

I watched the video on the forum where Barack Osama said he's going to disarm America. Do u think there needs to be a civil war in all the non-Muslim countries, because the leftists are destroying them?

Just to let everyone knoe I hate Likud the most, especially Netanyahu. He wanted to give away Golan through Ron Lauder. Both he Pipi and Olmert, and all the leftist self-hating traitors need to be wiped out. When the is done Israel will a much better place. I also want to pint out that these leftists are as bad as the Nazis; if not worse.

Keep up the good work

Toda Achi

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2008, 07:37:35 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of Chile?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2008, 10:16:26 PM »
Chaim:

How did you feel after seeing that inmate get his throat slit?

Shalom

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2008, 04:06:04 AM »

Shalom Chaim,

Instead of asking a question this week,  I think it's more important that I mention something that's well worth sharing with you, other JTF members,  and potential JTF members. 

I recently listed to the  " Ask JTF program"  November, 17,  2004  program b http://www.jtfarchive.org/index.pl ,   for the main purpose of being interested in both your opinion and David's opinion on George W. Bush being re-elected President.   

To my surprise,   you mentioned Barack Obama on that program,   as someone who you thought the media and Democratic party was grooming for a future run at the Presidency.      Everything you said about Obama 3 1/2 years ago is playing out in 2008.       It's evident to me that if Hillary Clinton and those running her campaign would have taken Obama as seriously as you did back in 2004,    Hillary would have emerged as the Democratic nominee in 2008.         Tremendous vision on your part regarding your forecast of Obama. 

Note:    The part of the November 17,  2004 program b that focused on Barack Hussein Obama was during the final 10 minutes of the program.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 04:18:28 AM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2008, 07:46:33 AM »
Shalom rav Chaim,

Can you point to the essential differences between Modern/liberal Orthodox, Conservative, and Conservadox  Judaism? From what I know there are differences in the liturgy , the role of women and the lack of separation between sexes, However many of the Conservative Rabbis have a real orthodox rabbinical ordination. Are there more elementary deviations from the faith or the halacha and are there outright heresies in their doctrine?