Author Topic: Ask JTF For Erev Pesach Sheni, Sunday, May 18.  (Read 3484 times)

admin

Ask JTF For Erev Pesach Sheni, Sunday, May 18.
« on: March 24, 2008, 06:06:43 PM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Chag Pesach Sheni Sameach and Lag B'Omer Sameach,

Please read my entire comment and then answer the short question at the end.

Thank you for answering my question about Taba. Menachem Begin didn't surrender it to Egypt in 1982. Yitzhak Shamir gave it to Egypt following international arbitration following a border dispute in 1989. I visited the Israeli built Taba Hilton Hotel there in 1997 and 1999 when I crossed from Israel to Egypt for a brief visit probably under an hour each time (This was before I knew from JTF not to go to Arab countries. I didn't even hear of JTF yet at the time.).

How would a Kahanist government develop the actual city of Eilat?

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 03:55:39 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For Erev Pesach Sheni, Sunday, May 18.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 04:35:45 AM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

Would a Kahanist government ban ear piercing for men and multiple piercings per ear for women? Should Western Gentile governments ban it too?

« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 03:55:22 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »