Author Topic: British Parliament says families don't need fathers :'(  (Read 1762 times)

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
British Parliament says families don't need fathers :'(
« on: May 21, 2008, 06:35:21 AM »
The House of Commons last night voted by 292 to 212 to approve changing the law on IVF, removing the requirement for the role of the father and replacing it with a desire for "supportive parenting."  This was designed to allow single women and lesbian couples to conceive a child by IVF.  I am really angered and upset by this.

http://rebelconservative.blogspot.com/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1020344/Brown-faces-defeat-Bill-scrap-doctors-legal-duty-consider-childs-need-father-IVF.html

Hetrosexual marriage has not only been the norm in the Judeo-Christian tradition, but throughout the world in every culture.  What can we do to restore the stable, hetrosexual, married family as the favoured family unit?

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
Re: British Parliament says families don't need fathers :'(
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 07:19:02 AM »
They are also wanting to keep abortion. They have voted to allow the child in the womb to be murdered at I think 22 or 20 weeks. SICK!

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 07:35:08 AM »
They are also wanting to keep abortion. They have voted to allow the child in the womb to be murdered at I think 22 or 20 weeks. SICK!

yes, they refused to change the law that allowed abortions upto 24 weeks. it is an utter disgrace.  perhaps even worse was that they refused to ban animal-human hybrid embryos for scientific research (already banned in france, germany, canada and australia amongst others)

I truly fear that this country was lost long ago, and I wonder whether we will ever get it back :( we are run by a liberal elite, they are not an organised group, but they are a group of people in positions of influence and power, who share the same liberal mindset and mentality.  there was a Channel 4 (a private tv channel but owned by the state) documentary on the influence of fundamentalist Christians who proposed reducing the abortion limit.  it was perhaps, the most partial film I have seen, the anti-Christian bias, the sneering tone, the pro-Muslim sensitivity, the clear secular bias was apparent throughout.  at one point, they asked an MP if she thought the christians had some kind of undue access to parliament - which clearly implied that Christians have no right to representation, that it is a secular, atheist, liberal only club and that christians and conservatives may be tolerated so long as they remain on the fringe of society.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 10:04:34 AM »
The animal-human hybrid embryos is not as bad as it sounds, in fact I consider it is less controversial than experiments on pure human embryos.

It involves taking the egg cells of a lab animal, removing its nucleus and replacing it with the nucleus of a grown human. The result is a stem cell 99% identical in dna to the human, the only non-human dna is its mitochondrial dna. Such cells supposedly could be implanted in the human donor without being rejected by its immune system.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 07:07:05 AM »
Londonistan is new Sodom, I hope that Scotland and Wales will secede soon from UK. There is nothing royal or noble left there as the "new labour" have made great job in transforming this country from times of Thacher.
I fear that Obama is influnced by Blair example.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm