Author Topic: my conversation with yousef Al khattab  (Read 3867 times)

Offline Yonathan Ben Yakov

• Full JTFer
my conversation with yousef Al khattab
« on: May 22, 2008, 02:53:14 PM »
i had a conversation with this guy,on zootube heres the exact conversation

Shalom, my name is Yohnathan I' am from the Sephardic Center in Brooklyn. would you be willing to have a debate with our Rabbi?

and heres yousef Al khattab response

We have no shalom with Jews. I told you already that I do not debate with Jews, I will however do my best to have Judaism eradicated from this earth insha''Allah. We judge by the apparent and your filthy text speaks for itself. Tell your Rabbi that their is no such thing as a innocent Jew. Including Eli Mansour.

the funny thing is this was the first time i spoke to him

and Eli Mansour, happenes to be a great Rabbi
it's better to have a Jewish State, which is hated by the whole world, than an Auschwitz loved by it.”

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: my conversation with yousef Al khattab
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 03:26:31 PM »
The irony being that the Quran and Hadith are among the most filthy texts on the Planet.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 03:39:23 PM »
He is afraid of loosing the theological disput.

The special in this is, that he has no    scruples to be hard or offending. He is an animal.

But he knows for shure, that even a school kid is able to refute the quran.

Buy one and compare all the stories about biblical persons with the real word of god.

He he he

Even a incited Muzzie will have not only a few doubts ...

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 03:39:54 PM »
Obviously he has some.... issues he needs to work out.

He must also have no idea that Islam once came from the "filthy text" he speaks of.

And if that's filthy... I'd hate to see what his books look like!  :::D
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 03:46:56 PM »
Are you sure Rav Mizrahi or Rav Eli Mansour would want a debate with this creature? I think that he likes his life and wouldn't want to endanger it for no reason, and it not that hard for him to refute other religions, but with islam one has to watch out because they can kill those who disagree with them. 
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 03:59:22 PM »
yea I heard about this guy, he claims that he converted from judaism. bull [censored]. there is no proof he just wants to be famious actor for nazi muslim pollywood

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 04:27:34 PM »
Yes Joseph Cohen was a Jew
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 06:42:26 PM »
He might as well have just not have responded if he wasn't going to say anything useful.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2008, 09:31:41 PM »
He might as well have just not have responded if he wasn't going to say anything useful.

He responded because he wants to show howmuch he hates the "yahud."
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2008, 11:09:15 PM »
At least he is trying to do something with his life  :::D
as unsuccessful as he will be.....
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2008, 01:00:29 AM »
Where is proof??? you believe his word ... not such a great idea

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2008, 01:08:28 AM »

His case is well documented. I have seen pictures in the past of alkhattab as a chassid. He really was a chasid for many years. He now is a muzzy dog who made videos praising the nazi muzzy butchering of the 10 yeshiva students in Israel. He called it a "blessed event." I hope he has multiple tumors.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2008, 01:30:08 AM »

His case is well documented. I have seen pictures in the past of alkhattab as a chassid. He really was a chasid for many years. He now is a muzzy dog who made videos praising the nazi muzzy butchering of the 10 yeshiva students in Israel. He called it a "blessed event." I hope he has multiple tumors.

The irony is, Muslims always remain sort of skeptical about converts, especially a Jewboy like him.  He will never truly gain full acceptance by the Muzzies no matter how many al qaeda tapes he makes.  That's the biggest laugh of it all.  They will still see him as a Jewboy and former infidel and will not trust him.  Idiot that he is.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2008, 01:41:43 AM »

Listen all i got to say is you cant trust pictures in our time, send me your picture and i will use photo shop and make you look like Hasidim person next to a strip club or pointing a gun at someone. What ever you choose. As any magician would tell you "anything you see is an illusion."  He wanted to become a muzi nazi famous star of their Pollywood and thats why he pretends to be a Jew who converted to Islam to make the Jews look bad. Just as they also do dress up in Hasidim dress and go to strip club and when people see they right they way believe what they see and say oh this Hasidim Jews go to strip club. then they say if they are religious and do so, so why should i be religious then. This is all a test from G-d.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2008, 01:44:10 AM »

The irony is, Muslims always remain sort of skeptical about converts, especially a Jewboy like him.  He will never truly gain full acceptance by the Muzzies no matter how many al qaeda tapes he makes.  That's the biggest laugh of it all.  They will still see him as a Jewboy and former infidel and will not trust him.  Idiot that he is.
That would be true, if and only if, he was really a Jew before, which i don't believe, read my previous post.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2008, 01:51:51 AM »
Khattabs story was published on Israeli tv and he really was a jew, albeit a messed up one. He regularly beat his fat ugly wife(who also converted to Islam) so naturally he needed a religion that would make that kosher and in fact, encourage wife beating. His wife is one of the ugliest women I have ever seen, both physically and internally. She too was in a video promoting "death to the yahudim." She should of left him cause he was beating her but instead she joined him in Islam. What a meshugana.
Two vids of khattab

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2008, 05:20:41 AM »
Khattabs story was published on Israeli tv and he really was a jew, albeit a messed up one. He regularly beat his fat ugly wife(who also converted to Islam) so naturally he needed a religion that would make that kosher and in fact, encourage wife beating. His wife is one of the ugliest women I have ever seen, both physically and internally. She too was in a video promoting "death to the yahudim." She should of left him cause he was beating her but instead she joined him in Islam. What a meshugana.
Two vids of khattab

He is praising and justifying the murdering of Christians and Jews  :o :o :o

I saw the puppet-show, where they cut of the head of a Jew  :o :o :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2008, 05:48:53 AM »
Two vids of khattab

He is praising and justifying the murdering of Christians and Jews  :o :o :o

I saw the puppet-show, where they cut of the head of a Jew  :o :o :o

Another Arab muSSlim Nazi sandlet uncleansed proud nutcase, he'll be dead soon anyways, Allah we'll be calling him on a bombing mission  ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2008, 06:32:45 AM »
He has 2 wifes he maried another women.First of all after he left Israel he moved to Morrocco they asked him leave Morrocco because he was a trouble maker he's a very dumb clown before this forum was up he posted on the Kahane forum they let him post for amusement everyone would laugh at him threaten him ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2008, 07:48:17 AM »
He has 2 wifes he maried another women.First of all after he left Israel he moved to Morrocco they asked him leave Morrocco because he was a trouble maker he's a very dumb clown before this forum was up he posted on the Kahane forum they let him post for amusement everyone would laugh at him threaten him ;D

Hold on, so what happened to his first wife, that fat whore who called herself "Luna Al Khattab?" Is he still married to her? I remember seeing her refer to Israel as Al Quds. I know he beat her.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2008, 08:26:35 AM »
Yes her has 2 wifes the origin

Hold on, so what happened to his first wife, that fat whore who called herself "Luna Al Khattab?" Is he still married to her? I remember seeing her refer to Israel as Al Quds. I know he beat her.
Yes he has 2 wifes the origininal wife and now another arab wife

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2008, 08:48:12 AM »
Yes her has 2 wifes the origin

Yes he has 2 wifes the origininal wife and now another arab wife
Oh wow. How did you find this out. I tried doing a seach about hi but I never found out about him having a second wife. Do you have a link to that story or a picture of that islamic whore?