Author Topic: This is how our local shvartzas use their welfare check.  (Read 1664 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
This is how our local shvartzas use their welfare check.
« on: May 21, 2008, 03:15:37 AM »

Watch this video. This is your typical young black male.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: This is how our local shvartzas use their welfare check.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 04:18:16 AM »
Typical behavor
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 04:40:47 AM »
This so called vigilante should get a life.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 05:15:46 AM »
One thing for sure if I ever lead this country. Prostitution without a doubt will be banned.  Not only will the hooker face jail time but so will their customers and pimps.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 06:39:40 AM »
One thing for sure if I ever lead this country. Prostitution without a doubt will be banned.  Not only will the hooker face jail time but so will their customers and pimps.

most hookers are forced into prostitution, through violence, intimidation, drug-dependency etc.  they generally come from a broken home.  we should not jail hookers, but help them get out of that life.

to tackle prostitution, we need to go after the pimps, the drug pushers and the perverts who pay for sex.  name and shame them and give them hard jail time.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2008, 07:21:35 AM »
They use the money for drugs. Then they bum around causing havoc to all normal people, going on in their daily lives. I have experience of this. These vermin creatures are SCUM they are lazy, jealous and hatful, dealing druge, being involved in gangs, acrrying knives, using guns, getting into fights the old time, beating up whites and even fellow black, the list goes on and on.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2008, 10:06:37 AM »

Right, I think Johns and Pimps are actually the worse offenders than the hookers

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2008, 05:20:25 PM »
This practice will for sure be banned, you saw one pick up was near a school district?  Well the punishment for the pimps will be a whole lot severe then the punishment for the girl.  Cause many of them stalk under age girls for this disgusting act. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!