Author Topic: japanese unit 731\warning don't watch it if you are not strong enough  (Read 2396 times)

Offline wakeupisrael

• Junior JTFer
  • I love the smell of naplam in the morning
    • My youtube channel
You have to have a strong stomache for that vid

Japanese nazi sick in the head gooks

They deserve the nuke they got from the US
There is no god but the F16 and his messenger the prophet JDAM600.

My youtube channel:

Israelipatriot92:

http://www.youtube.com/Israelipatriot92

косово je сербия

Kosovo Is serbia!!!
CCCC

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
What they did was sick very sick

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Too much for me. I am not much tender-hearted, but this was too much. I stopped the video after a few minutes.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Too much for me. I am not much tender-hearted, but this was too much. I stopped the video after a few minutes.
When i went to high school they made us watch a documentary like that

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Of course they deserved to get nuked...
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Education about evil is necessary, but this will cause nightmares.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Education about evil is necessary, but this will cause nightmares.
They had us watch it after lunch it sloppy Joe Friday :-[

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
What does this have to do with the politics of today?

The Japanese have a beautiful country now.  The score was settled with the A bomb.  Stop living in the past.  We're not at war with Japan anymore.  WWII ended in 1945.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 07:35:06 PM by Scriabin »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
If anybody has seen the movie Men Behind The Sun, it shows what these people did in Unit 731. A hidious cxrime against humanity.

What does this have to do with the politics of today?

The Japanese have a beautiful country now.  The score was settled with the A bomb.  Stop living in the past.  We're not at war with Japan anymore.  WWII ended in 1945.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

Of course, we bombed those Japs back to the stone age, which they deserved O0

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.

If only people know what those scum did to the Chinese civilian population.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Lewisit

• New JTFer
Stop living in the past.

that's what i always say!

we have problems in these days that are far more serious than pointing fingers at certain countries for certain atrocities of the past!

many nations have old blood on their hands - let's learn from that and make things better now!

that's not to say "let's just forget about it" but instead to keep it in mind as a bad example and move on and away from that.

if we don't work together today because of our nations histories - we are doomed! the enemy of freedom is strong and numerous and so should we!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
eeek egad! Well, I've seen plenty of death videos including Muslims sawing off people's heads.

East Auschwitz?

There's also a Middle-East Auschwitz, only they don't gain any medical advances. They do it just kill.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
If only people know what those scum did to the Chinese civilian population.

China is commiting atrocities against its own people to this very day.  You couldn't care less about that.  You want to live in the past.

When was the last time you heard Chaim talking about the dangers of Japan against America and Israel?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Yeah Japan today is not the same Japan it was, and China is a threat to America.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Yeah Japan today is not the same Japan it was, and China is a threat to America.

I really don't understand the Chinese people. Why do they don't prefer free market economy and a righteous gouvernment. They are decent and smart people.

Specially this Muzzie colloboration is totally stupid. They have this subhumans in their own country. They are called Uigurs. They behave there like they behave everywhere  ;D

The same it is with Russia.

I mean the European gouvernments colloborate with the Muzzies too, but they don't send Iran directly weapons. There is a little bit inhibitions  left.