Author Topic: German apes from Berlin (the capital of crime)  (Read 3902 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
German apes from Berlin (the capital of crime)
« on: May 05, 2008, 01:50:42 PM »
http://www.spiegel.de/video/video-30058.html  :::D

(Please wait a few minutes)

This is the real scum.  ;D
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 01:58:14 PM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: German apes from Berlin (the capital of crime)
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 02:38:23 PM »
WHAT ARE THESE TURK MONKEYS :o :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 02:39:18 PM »
WHAT ARE THESE TURK MONKEYS :o :o

Some are German, some are Arab, some are Turkish. The real Zoo  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 03:13:30 PM »
They are sick Baboons

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 03:22:34 PM »
They should go to Harlem we would see how much they enjoy Black culture ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 03:35:12 PM »
No, I would prefer Lagos in Nigeria. There they would  be the gorilla under the apes  :::D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 06:13:29 PM »
these rappers are to be deported to ape-land.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 10:01:47 AM »
Yeah, we need to send these monkeys where they belong. (Africa)
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 12:29:53 PM »
I hate people like this...They make it seem like ALL rappers only rap about cars and stupid things like that..

I listen to some rap myself, but the only stuff I listen to is older Eminem music and a Serbian rapper from Vancouver who raps about Serbian themes and things like that...basically what I'm trying to say is that rap can take two forms, one of them being what you see in that video and on MTV and stuff, and the other form being a more poetic, meaningful music that has a real message.

It's a shame that 99% of rap is materialistic, hoodlum, "gangster" (although if they ever went to the Balkans they'd find out what a REAL gangster is) music.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2008, 04:30:43 PM »

I agree, mass deportation  O0

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2008, 08:06:24 PM »

NOOOOO!!!! You can't do that!!! All people are equal... Never heard of human rights!?! ;D ;D
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2008, 03:43:40 AM »

NOOOOO!!!! You can't do that!!! All people are equal... Never heard of human rights!?! ;D ;D

I have a dream  ;D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2008, 03:47:42 AM »

I have a dream  ;D
^-^

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2008, 04:22:47 AM »
Gemans multicultism is not antidote for nazism! you must find some balance between politicall extreems and some real  cultural values, acting like bunch of retarted whiggers won't help you amend for the past nor build better future. :D 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2008, 04:32:32 AM »
Gemans multicultism is not antidote for nazism! you must find some balance between politicall extreems and some real  cultural values, acting like bunch of retarted whiggers won't help you amend for the past nor build better future. :D 

lol :D