Author Topic: European Silent Majority on LiveLeak  (Read 1996 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
European Silent Majority on LiveLeak
« on: May 27, 2008, 12:46:35 AM »
The other day I was on LiveLeak and I was going to sites exposing the truth on Islam.  There were a lot of Europeans leaving comment on how Muslim radicals should be thrown out of their countries and how Islam is bad for their country.  Well I sent them private messages with a link to JTF Videos and also gave them a copy of JTF Koran Verses.  Many of them wrote back with all sorts of stories from many different European countries on this problem.  They thanked me for making them even more aware of the danger Islam posses to all civilized countries.  I believe that a mass movement in Israel and/or America would be a great thing.  Europe also provides a third option.  Europe for years has been a source of leftism and anti-semitism, much of which had become contagious and spread here to the U.S.  I believe that like Israel and America, Europe also has a silent majority.  The third option I am talking about is the possibility of encouraging Europeans to start a mass movement.  If that were to happen the European Union would start to break up as more and more countries would be controlled by righteous leaders.  That in turn would definetly influence the situations in America and Israel.

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
Re: European Silent Majority on LiveLeak
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 07:17:11 AM »
Europe isn't the third best place to start a mass movement. There was a anit-islamic government in Serbia. It didn't survive.
I actually don't think the US in the second best place either.

The best places are probably Israel, New Zealand, Australia and South America.

Africa is easy for muslims - but hard for us, because they hate westerns for the color of their skin.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 04:44:46 PM »
Europe isn't the third best place to start a mass movement. There was a anit-islamic government in Serbia. It didn't survive.
I actually don't think the US in the second best place either.

The best places are probably Israel, New Zealand, Australia and South America.

Africa is easy for muslims - but hard for us, because they hate westerns for the color of their skin.

Most of south America hates America and likes Iran. People of true European mentality are a minority there. And Islam is growing there too. Besides these are states with third world mentality who are not fit to lead.

We must resist Islam wherever we are, we must not allow Eurasia turn into Eurabia. If Israeli find out that people in Europe hate the Muslim and want to drive them out they will have more courage to support the transfer of Arabs from Israel, and vice versa.

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 05:12:23 PM »
Most of south America hates America and likes Iran. People of true European mentality are a minority there. And Islam is growing there too. Besides these are states with third world mentality who are not fit to lead.

I don't think they like Iran. Maybe their governments. But I doubt that the governments in Brazil, Argentina, Chile or Colombia like Iran. That they are "not fit to lead" is the reason that movements are easier to start there. They get less attention.
Islam will have a hard case on this country, because:
1.muslims would have to actually work to feed their families (third world mentality) and
2.these are countries with strong christian societies and no interest in multiculturalism.

The US is very hard to take. There is huge interest, billions and billions of dollar involved, Islam can spread quickly because of multicultural mindset and a sufficient social system. Islam will have it harder then in Europe, but I believe that the USA is still an easy prey for Islam in the long run.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 06:36:02 PM »
Iran is the most important trade partner of Argentina. It is also important to Brazil. They export much of their agriculture to Iran and to the Arabs.

There are already millions of Arabs in Latin America. These states attract the Arabs with merchanting skills and they do well there in comparison to the locals since most of whom are illiterate and primitive. The trend of conversion to Islam is spreading amongst the poor Amerindians.

I say we should resist Islam wherever it spreads, but I don't expect redemption to come from the words back alley.