Poll

What happens if you lock Anus-T in a 10 x 12' cell with five Satmar zombies?

Removed by TBOT
2 (15.4%)
Removed by TBOT
2 (15.4%)
Removed by TBOT
8 (61.5%)
Other
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Anus-T in a roomful of Satmar: What Happens?  (Read 6252 times)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Anus-T in a roomful of Satmar: What Happens?
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2008, 11:10:04 PM »
Until then dont even address me, you are below my stature.

Good catch phrase!

Can I use it?  ;)

Archie, according to judaism a person is supposed to be humble. Chaim told over stories about how rabbi kahane would always travel in economy class in the name of humility. For Harav Hagoan Hatzadik Tzvi Ben Roshel(Or possible TZVI BEN YOEL MOSHE TEITELLBAUM) to say that other people are "below his stature" proves that whatever small amount of torah knowledge he has come across has quickly exited as soon as it entered him. Its funny, great Rabbanim thoroughout history have made it a point to be humble and make themselves seem as average people. A man I knew told me a story about how when he was a little boy playing ball with his freind in the backyard and they hit the ball onto the property of the last lubavitcher rebbe. They wanted to get the ball but they were afraid to go into the yard because they feared being yelled at. This boy ended up sneaking into the backyard thinking that nobody would be there but the rebbe was there. I heard the man say how the rebbe told him that not only can he come in to get the ball whenever he wanted, that they could also play there if they wanted to. The man remembered till this day how the rebbe treated a little child behind closed doors when he would get no attention for it. People much greater than you tzvi have refrained from holding themselves above people and looking down at them so I am sure you arent holy enough to consider yourself "above the stature of others." Tzvi I can righfully proclaim that your a pompous, egotistical individual and not very polished. You have vigourously come to the defese of the death cult Satmar but you never came to Chaim defense on here or over at the two splinter forums where your name is extazy17 and extazy18 respectively. Irv Rubin has been suported their while Chaim has been bashed over there and you never even make a sound over there.  What a hypocrite phony.

I was on the forums probably before you even heard of Kahanism, and I did defend Chaim when I was on their as Yakov can testify (even before the forum was made) And about the whole recent fighting, I stayed out of it, and I dont want to get involved for both sides.
 A Jew is supposed to be humble, but our Rabbis tell us that one has to have Holy Boldness in front of the Rashaim, and it is not wrong for me to say what I did to either you or your mexican friend. And you do not only trash Satmer, you also trash any Jewish group that doesn't fully agree with you, including Rav Kotler, the Jews in Williamsberg, in Lakwood, and others.
  It reminds me of the witchhunts the anti-semites did agains't the Jews, accusing them of all the different horrible things.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2008, 11:14:57 PM »
Until then dont even address me, you are below my stature.

Good catch phrase!

Can I use it?  ;)

Archie, according to judaism a person is supposed to be humble. Chaim told over stories about how rabbi kahane would always travel in economy class in the name of humility. For Harav Hagoan Hatzadik Tzvi Ben Roshel(Or possible TZVI BEN YOEL MOSHE TEITELLBAUM) to say that other people are "below his stature" proves that whatever small amount of torah knowledge he has come across has quickly exited as soon as it entered him. Its funny, great Rabbanim thoroughout history have made it a point to be humble and make themselves seem as average people. A man I knew told me a story about how when he was a little boy playing ball with his freind in the backyard and they hit the ball onto the property of the last lubavitcher rebbe. They wanted to get the ball but they were afraid to go into the yard because they feared being yelled at. This boy ended up sneaking into the backyard thinking that nobody would be there but the rebbe was there. I heard the man say how the rebbe told him that not only can he come in to get the ball whenever he wanted, that they could also play there if they wanted to. The man remembered till this day how the rebbe treated a little child behind closed doors when he would get no attention for it. People much greater than you tzvi have refrained from holding themselves above people and looking down at them so I am sure you arent holy enough to consider yourself "above the stature of others." Tzvi I can righfully proclaim that your a pompous, egotistical individual and not very polished. You have vigourously come to the defese of the death cult Satmar but you never came to Chaim defense on here or over at the two splinter forums where your name is extazy17 and extazy18 respectively. Irv Rubin has been suported their while Chaim has been bashed over there and you never even make a sound over there.  What a hypocrite phony.

I was on the forums probably before you even heard of Kahanism, and I did defend Chaim when I was on their as Yakov can testify (even before the forum was made) And about the whole recent fighting, I stayed out of it, and I dont want to get involved for both sides.
 A Jew is supposed to be humble, but our Rabbis tell us that one has to have Holy Boldness in front of the Rashaim, and it is not wrong for me to say what I did to either you or your mexican friend. And you do not only trash Satmer, you also trash any Jewish group that doesn't fully agree with you, including Rav Kotler, the Jews in Williamsberg, in Lakwood, and others.
  It reminds me of the witchhunts the anti-semites did agains't the Jews, accusing them of all the different horrible things.

Admins, please ban Tzvi Ben roshel for calling the righteous gentile chaimfan "my mexican friend." You have never defended Chaim, that is a convenient lie. I have been examining the splinter forums for awhile and I can testify that you have never once in the last two years defended chaim. You defense of satmar is quite outrageous especially considering your questionable history. DI ZALST VAKSEN VI A TZIBLEN MIT DAYN KUP IN DRERT MIT A SATMAR PETZELA IN DAYN MAUL.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2008, 11:23:08 PM »
For a person to pompously proclaim others as below their stature while defending  satmar beasts is something I will never ignore. Yacov, I initially posted at the splinter group when I saw a thread attacking CHaim. Lets not confuse the situation please. You were the one who agreed with jdl4ever to ban me here for things I said on the splinter forum(jdl4ever told me so himself) and Chaim overruled that ridiculous edict so lets keep things in perspective.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2008, 11:28:39 PM »
DWI and Tzvi, I think you are both great members, great JTF'ers.  Let's settle this like mentches and not resort to vicious insults or banning each other!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2008, 11:33:25 PM »
Whatever.
Anyhow, I hope Chaim Chimes in to clear up this mess and clearly tell us what the position should be on the topics discussed in this thread. I have a paper to finish writing so I wont be able to respond for awhile.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2008, 11:36:59 PM »
Too much fighting here. I'm locking this. I'm sure it will be unlocked, but hopefully it will buy time for things to cool down.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2008, 12:32:43 AM »
                                                                                                           בס''ד

1. This is a religious forum. I request that our members please not post polls or messages that are sexually suggestive.

2. We have members with all types of opinions. Members can disagree and even debate. But nothing is gained by raising subjects that cause personal conflict on the forum. Please remember that our objective is to build a mass movement. That cannot happen if we engage in futile personal conflicts.

3. The Satmar are fanatically anti-Israel. The Satmar Rebbe wrote that Satan created the State of Israel. He wrote that there cannot be a Jewish state until the Messiah comes.

4. During the holocaust, the Satmar Rebbe was one of the Jewish leaders in Hungary who made a deal with Rudolph Kastner and the Judenrat. The Satmar Rebbe saved himself and his family by boarding Kastner's notorious train out of Hungary while leaving all of his Satmar followers behind. The German Nazis yimach shmam vezichram told the Jewish leaders that they could save themselves if they would cooperate in convincing 750,000 Hungarian Jews to willingly go to the Nazi death camps. Germany was losing the war badly, and had only 5,000 soldiers left in Hungary. The 5,000 German soldiers could never have forced 750,000 Jews to go to the death camps. The only way to get the Jews to cooperate was if Jewish leaders convinced them. Kastner and the Judenrat had Jews in the death camps write post cards to Hungarian Jews telling them that the death camps are really just work camps and that nothing would happen to them if they would just cooperate and board the cattle cars to Auschwitz. Hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were murdered because of this. The Satmar Rebbe was one of the Jewish leaders on the Kastner Judenrat train.

5. The Satmar have held huge rallies at the Israeli Consulate with thousands of their members holding signs saying, "Zionism Is Nazism" and "Zionist Israel Is Worse Than Nazi Germany". The Satmar burn Israeli flags at these evil demonstrations.

6. Naturei Karta come from the Satmar movement, although the Satmar sometimes disassociate themselves from this group. These are the "rabbis", yimach shmam vezichram shem rshaim yirkav, who went to meet with and support Ahmadinejad at his holocaust denial conference in Teheran where he promised to "wipe Israel off the face of the earth". Many, but not all, Satmar agree with Naturei Karta.

7. The Satmar do not hate all Gentiles. That simply is not true. There are no sects in Judaism who hate all Gentiles unless you consider the 3 or 4 members of the splinter "forums" to be sects. The splinter "forums" are the only Jews that I ever met who hate all Gentiles.

Now can we please put all of this behind us? We have more important things to do.