Author Topic: Boris Tadic and the 11may elections  (Read 4411 times)

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
Boris Tadic and the 11may elections
« on: April 15, 2008, 05:58:29 PM »
What do you think of the curent president Boris Tadic,and who is going to win the 11may elections

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
Re: Boris Tadic and the 11may elections
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 06:16:07 PM »
His party and his new coalition are going to lose.
But...

If he accidentally wins,than it's the end of our state.
In case of his winning,dividing of the nation is for sure.And as a product of that scenario country will split in two or three parts.
I hope that's not going to happened.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 06:48:48 PM »
But...

In case of his winning,dividing of the nation is for sure.And as a product of that scenario country will split in two or three parts.

What is the situation now in Serbia?
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 08:34:24 PM »
But...

What is the situation now in Serbia?
Well,on May 11th,we have a some kind of historical elections.It's historical in numerus aspects.
Let's say that it will decide nation's and country's future.
We have two opposing fronts.One is patriotic and the other one is (in my opinion) corrupted which has its own  masters in EU and USA.
Patriots block presents their politics on national defense and protecting the country's integrity no matter what.It's leaded by Kostunica and Nilkolic.
The politics of the other side is not independent.Their tasks and goals are made in EU and USA.They based its politics on joining the EU no matter what.It's leaded by Boris Tadic.

I've already told my opinion what's gonna happened if Tadic's coalition wins.This coalition is made of separatists,quasi-experts(experts only for stealing and making people lose their jobs) and servants of Washington and Brussels.Their goal is to do whatever EU or USA asks.

For example,right now in the center of attention is an offer from EU to Serbia.It's Stabilization and Association Agreement(SSA),which DOES NOT consider Kosovo and Metohiya as an integral part of Serbia.EU has its own plans and separate agreement with occupied province as an "independent state".So,the Serbian signing of this agreement would be the factical RECOGNIZING of Kosovo and Metohiya as an independent country!That's the trick that Democratic Party and its coalition has to smuggle in,so that later EU could say:"Hay,you signed an agreement with us which doesn't conclude Kosovo in it.So,you already recognized it and agreed that it's not a part of your land,and we also separately signed an agreement with Kosovo .It's done,get over it(and bla bla...)".

If they succeed to win,they are going to recognize Kosovo in that indirect way and accept the occupation.It's very corrupted plan...
Their campaign is based on signing the agreement and joining the EU UNCONDITIONALLY!
That's not acceptable for us who value freedom,independence,our culture,tradition,and dignity!
So,it might happened that approximately one half of population is not going to accept this.Then,we'll have a possibility of starting the conflicts towards the county's future,which may lead to separatism and dividing the state.

But,I'm not so worried because the majority of public support(currently) is on patriots and non(or not so) corrupted side and the side of parties that takes care of national and state interests. :)

"Let it be known forth,if it wasn't before,that Serbia is not a carpet from Usak,that Kosovo is not a silk pillow from Brus,that Serbs know things more precious than head.
Serbia is not a handful of rice to be pecked out by every crow brought by the wind."
(Milos Obilic in "Battle of Kosvo")
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 08:41:09 PM by Kerber »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 08:37:47 PM »
I hope that Serbians vote wisely.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 09:03:54 PM »
I hope that Serbians vote wisely.
Hmm...
You know,it's not hard to vote wisely and to make conclusions ONLIY IF you are free,without threats of type "if we don't win,world is going to colapse" or "Serbia will be isolated",or "there will be no more foreign investments"...
So,the more corrupted side is constantly pressuring and scaring people.That's how they gain political power on every elections.Of course,the back up from EU politicians is always there.They  are sending the messages that "Serbia should pick wisely",and it should be the pro-EU forces so the country wont be isolated.

And that's non-sense!Imagine,the economical situation here is that we have a lot foreign firms from EU that are doing fine with their business(especially banks,all banks in Serbia are foreign!).So,is someone crazy to put Serbia in isolation and to destroy its own capital and its own investments?
Lately,people got the point and started to think free,without fear that "pro-EU" forces were spreading for almost 8 years.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 09:05:42 PM by Kerber »

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
  • You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 10:42:13 PM »
I personally don't give a rats arse about foreign investments or the bloody EU. If its up to me, I would spit in their direction and do my best to make the profit elsewhere. USA on the other hand did the worst thing to us for their own interests, despite the past, and at least we can do is to close our embassy and let them know that no money can buy us. There is no doubt we shouldn't vote for Boris! It is DSS or SRS that we should chose from. I don't hate Boris but he is just too weak and personally, I don't think he's a traitor, he's just a wimp. With DSS/SRS we will get Kosovo back where it belongs, as a part of Serbia!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 11:01:57 PM »
I personally don't give a rats arse about foreign investments or the bloody EU. If its up to me, I would spit in their direction and do my best to make the profit elsewhere. USA on the other hand did the worst thing to us for their own interests, despite the past, and at least we can do is to close our embassy and let them know that no money can buy us. There is no doubt we shouldn't vote for Boris! It is DSS or SRS that we should chose from. I don't hate Boris but he is just too weak and personally, I don't think he's a traitor, he's just a wimp. With DSS/SRS we will get Kosovo back where it belongs, as a part of Serbia!

Can I vote in Serbia? I'm going back to Romania on May 8th, so I can be in Serbia on May 11th... ???
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2008, 11:10:48 PM »
Of course you can vote. I hope you'll find enough time to do that  O0

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 11:22:07 PM »
In my opinion, the EU is a bunch of NWO terrorists.  Any country that joins EU is welcoming national suicide.  I hope Serbia never joins EU and I hope the Serbians vote Patriotic.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2008, 11:26:06 PM »
In my opinion, the EU is a bunch of NWO terrorists.  Any country that joins EU is welcoming national suicide.  I hope Serbia never joins EU and I hope the Serbians vote Patriotic.

Thank you for your kind support and reasonable thinking  O0

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2008, 02:08:54 AM »
Kerber Thank you.

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2008, 06:56:15 AM »
nice to see many ppl interested in this topic,i'll get back 2 you tonight as i don't have much time now

cya

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2008, 01:26:22 PM »
well i must say i don't trust DSS as much as i do SRS,and i agree with the post up :D especial with Kerber,every thing u said is true,but what if DS realy wins,it will totaly devide us evin more,and we will end up in "Београдски пасалук"...

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2008, 09:04:57 AM »
I do not know why but  the name Boris???BORIS???

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 02:07:30 PM »
the only reason i like him(only thiiiist bit ;) ) is becous of the name,Boris pawns!

Offline nishizawa

• New JTFer
    • http://www.trablmejker.com/
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2008, 07:58:08 PM »
I think that no one will actually WIN the elections. Even though the loss of Kosovo and the release of Haradinai tipped the scale a little bit towards the DSS and the SRS, I think that things will remain pretty much the same. Radical party again will not win enough votes to form a government on its own, DS will score a couple of points below their last score, and DSS will remain in the best position - able to blackmail both sides, because (again) it will not be possible for anyone to form a government without them...

The only good thing that may happen is that LDP might lose their place in the parliament, because Chanak has allied with DS, and without his support chances are that they might not reach the census...

Катодна цев све трпи.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2008, 09:44:33 PM »
What do you think of that letter taht Tadic,s ex-wife wrote??

If only little is the truth we have maniac at large.

Maybe is just propaganda and very nasty!!