Author Topic: German customers ask for Euro notes printed in Germany  (Read 1920 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: German customers ask for Euro notes printed in Germany
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 06:48:17 AM »
I think this is irrational  :D

I mean the value of an Euro is an Euro.

But in my oppinion is the Euro evil.

We have bound the currency to the gold-value again.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 06:54:49 AM »

Yes i agree the right now currecny  is bound to the stock market,it's very bad to have one type of money for all europe.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 07:09:26 AM »

Yes i agree the right now currecny  is bound to the stock market,it's very bad to have one type of money for all europe.

Yes, you are right.

This is a political currency created in order to eliminate the states of Europe. In my oppinion is the independent state the frame of freedom (at least possible).

The EU is not necessary for free trade and exchange of commodities and services. Free trade agreements are totally adequate for this.

In addition to that we have already gold-currencies, which we could be used for international payments.

There is more behind the EURO. >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 07:16:02 AM »
Yes trade treaties are good enough the E.U. has regulations on everything how foods must be made by companies, weights on products,laws just about everything.I think the U.N. must have a hand in this.This is a test run for the U.N. to give orders to the world

Shot at 2010-01-03