Author Topic: Honor Killing in Germany...  (Read 8053 times)

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
Honor Killing in Germany...
« on: May 28, 2008, 12:42:47 AM »
Germans are now debating whether Muslims can adapt to Western culture...
says the media.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,555667,00.html

Your thoughts?
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Honor Killing in Germany...
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 12:56:48 AM »
lol, don't they know that iSSlam is a Nazi religion and has never been "moderate" like most want to think so.  :D :D :D

Offline Lewisit

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 01:59:22 AM »
this happened in my neigbourhood - right at the trainstation from where i drive to work from...

concerning the surroundings (incl. the mosquee where the 9/11-terrorists got their "religious advices" from) it really is no wounder at all that something like this happens here: it's sharia-law all the way - sometimes i feel as living in kabul...

if you have specific questions about this incident: fire ahead  :)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 02:39:40 AM »
1 down, 1.5 billion to go.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 03:54:44 AM »
You can see in this example the evil double standart of the Muzzies.

The son was everytime drunk, wear western clothes, was criminal and loved prostitutes.

The sister worked hard in school and wants to have a normal life.

Shortly before he has to go to arrest ( a judge has sentenced him), he murdered his sister.

q_q is right this sick Muslim ideology is all about control and property.

Honour is in our views something you have to earn, this mentalcases think honour is about controlling the female members of the family. If they can't controll, they kill.

It is time for the transfer. >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 03:55:30 AM »
1 down, 1.5 billion to go.

And growing  >:( :P

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 06:18:51 AM »
Germans are now debating whether Muslims can adapt to Western culture...

Muslims can accept the western culture ... only the western culture has to change - and it will >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 08:50:35 AM »
No moslems except for about 3% have forfited their chance to stay in the west they must leave
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 09:15:46 AM »
No moslems except for about 3% have forfited their chance to stay in the west they must leave

This is true. They are dangerous and they are not compatible with us. There is no other way, as the transfer.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2008, 09:28:18 AM »

This is true. They are dangerous and they are not compatible with us. There is no other way, as the transfer.
I agree 100%
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2008, 09:55:30 AM »
It would be honorable to deport all these filthy scummy Muslims.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2008, 03:49:29 PM »
I just can't help wondering how comes mulim women can be contented to live in this evil culture.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2008, 03:50:30 PM »
I just can't help wondering how comes mulim women can be contented to live in this evil culture.

They never know anything else. Abuse feels normal to them, even though it shouldn't. I'm sure it still hurts, as 'normal' as it may seem.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2008, 03:56:28 PM »

They never know anything else. Abuse feels normal to them, even though it shouldn't. I'm sure it still hurts, as 'normal' as it may seem.

They're told it is 'evil'
that they wont fit in, and they will be severely punished at some point for adapting to the west.

If only we had a way to get the Muslim women across the world to see the greatness of western culture... and how they're religion/culture is unfair to them.
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2008, 04:04:46 PM »

There were polls about violence in Muslim families. The higher the education of a woman, the more often she will be beaten.

I don't be surprised. Even in our welfare-contaminated societies are differences between successfull people and loosers (like most male Muzzies)

Even female Muzzies will have their problems with taking instructions from alcoholic whore-loving nebbishs like this brother.

One interesting fact about this brother from Hamburg. He said his occupation is car-dealer. But the truth is, that he worked in the small not very prosperous car-buisiness of his father and mother.  :D

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2008, 04:10:59 PM »
The women raise the next generation, so do they teach their sons it is all right to treat women like a piece of cloth and teach their daughters they must submit?

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2008, 05:16:13 PM »
One interesting fact about this brother from Hamburg. He said his occupation is car-dealer. But the truth is, that he worked in the small not very prosperous car-buisiness of his father and mother.  :D

Stolen cars?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2008, 05:35:04 PM »

Stolen cars?

No they trade with old busses. They ship them to Muzzie countries.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2008, 06:28:15 PM »
When do we get to see European nations defending their honor?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2008, 06:39:16 PM »
The women raise the next generation, so do they teach their sons it is all right to treat women like a piece of cloth and teach their daughters they must submit?

I have read some issues about this. The psychologic view is that if a woman suffers a whole life, she can step up the ladder if her son marries. Now she can subjugate her daughter-in-law.

Sick people.

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2008, 06:45:03 PM »

Serbia tried. The punishment for defending your honor can be severe.
A country that want's to defend its honor should better have nuclear weapons (or be Islamic).

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2008, 07:03:06 PM »

A country that want's to defend its honor should better have nuclear weapons (or be Islamic).

True.  :'(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2008, 07:30:34 PM »

The punishment for not defending yourself is death/extinction. I'd rather fight, personally.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2008, 07:33:42 PM »

The punishment for not defending yourself is death/extinction. I'd rather fight, personally.

This is brave Rubystars :)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2008, 08:46:13 PM »
Rubystars:  "...When do we get to see European nations defending their honor?..."

Europeans are fully capable of self-defense, but European history has taught them to avoid any hint of militarism; either in their thoughts or their actions.

Europe fought the last two World Wars on European soil, along with centuries of war and bloodshed fought within Europe prior to WWI & WWII (just one of which is known as The Hundred Years War).

Endless wars have left modern Europeans sober, shaken, and more than willing to "look the other way" when their deep-seated nationalist emotions begin to stir.

It should also be taken into careful consideration that 70 years ago Germans sincerely believed that they were "standing up for German Honor", and now in retrospect consider it was much easier to "stand up" than it was to "get back up" after a crushing and total defeat befell their nation; not to mention the fact that "standing up for Germany" resulted in the annihilation of European Jewry which has left a stain of guilt upon the German national conscience which can not be removed.