Author Topic: First Muslim Congressman/terrorist calls Bush Hitler  (Read 2395 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
First Muslim Congressman/terrorist calls Bush Hitler
« on: May 29, 2008, 04:14:26 PM »

First Muslim Congressman/terrorist calls Bush Hitler
Is anyone surprised this happen? What did you think was going to happen if you elected a Muslim to congress? Not only a Muslim, but a Muslim that’s connected with the Nation of Islam, a black racist cult.
This Muslim pig should be removed from congress immediately. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was sending intel back to our enemies in the Middle East. Most of you have already read about this, but just in case anyone missed it, here it is:

America’s first Muslim congressman has provoked outrage by apparently comparing President George W Bush to Adolf Hitler and hinting that he might have been responsible for the September 11 attacks.

Addressing a gathering of atheists in his home state of Minnesota, Keith Ellison, a Democrat, compared the 9/11 atrocities to the destruction of the Reichstag, the German parliament, in 1933. This was probably burned down by the Nazis in order to justify Hitler’s later seizure of emergency powers.

“It’s almost like the Reichstag fire, kind of reminds me of that,” Mr Ellison said. “After the Reichstag was burned, they blamed the Communists for it, and it put the leader [Hitler] of that country in a position where he could basically have authority to do whatever he wanted.”

To applause from his audience of 300 members of Atheists for Human Rights, Mr Ellison said he would not accuse the Bush administration of planning 9/11 because “you know, that’s how they put you in the nut-ball box - dismiss you”.

Vice-President Dick Cheney’s stance of refusing to answer some questions from Congress was “the very definition of totalitarianism, authoritarianism and dictatorship”, he added.

Mr Ellison also raised eyebrows by telling his audience: “You’ll always find this Muslim standing up for your right to be atheists all you want.”

A convert to Islam who was previously linked to the extremist Nation of Islam, Mr Ellison, 42, has cultivated a moderate image since being elected last November, concentrating on issues such as health and education.

He is an outspoken critic of the war in Iraq. But he angered his own anti-war supporters by voting for a budget bill that aims to end the war over the next 18 months. His followers want an immediate withdrawal of US troops from Iraq.

After his speech was reported, Mr Ellison said he accepted that Osama bin Laden was responsible for 9/11. But his demagogic comments threaten to plunge him in controversy.

Mark Drake, of the Republican party in Minnesota, said: “To compare the democratically elected leader of the United States of America to Hitler is an absolute moral outrage which trivialises the horrors of Nazi Germany.”

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: First Muslim Congressman/terrorist calls Bush Hitler
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 04:31:31 PM »
I remember a similar article.. Would have helped if you put Keith Ellison in the subject

And a date.  When did this occur?

Looks like July 2007
You should have included the link, considering that you copy/pasted the article.
Here is a link..
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289485,00.html
or
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1557447/Bush-like-Hitler,-says-first-Muslim-in-Congress.html

So he essentially compared Bush to Hitler, and that he can't say america took them down  'cos they'd put him in a nut house! That, amongst his other comments!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 05:31:32 PM »
Here is him taking the oath of office on the evil koran
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 05:36:03 PM »
Well Bush is a nazi but not in the sense that muzzie pig meant it.
He wants to create a muslim country in Israel.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 06:01:53 PM »
Muslims are good at comparing other people with Nazis.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 06:12:33 PM »
Muslims are good at comparing other people with Nazis.

True and why have they invited real Nazis to Teheran, Kairo and Damascus?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 06:32:07 PM »
Because they are Nazis themselves
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2008, 06:37:37 PM »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2008, 08:42:09 PM »
  ~Yeh, Bush is Hitler, and Osama some messiah- this world has gone NUTZ. TOTALLY INSANE.  This will make people even SOFTER on iZlam, from the left- people are in TOTAL denial- I REFUSE to suffer from the Bush derangement syndrome. REFUSE. NO MATTER WHAT people say: Bush has killed a TON of terrorists. Period.

~Sure, Bush has had his round of mistakes, YES. But ever since I do NOt listen to the media, and focus more on the better things that have been done- I just REFUSE to get this "I hate Bush thing" Bush, a Hitler? Where are the people knocking at our doors, then? Where is the USA version of the S.S.- where is the holocaust?  Where are the people being gassed? Where are the Concentration Camps, and where are the Jews being lined up in train cattle cars? why are the elderly in nursing homes, and not burned alive? Yeh...uh huh- Bush is Hitler.. And I am the Pope's WIFE.  >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2008, 11:33:46 PM »
These Nazis of Islam will say anything against Bush even calling him Hitler.  But when somebody, (and I don't care white, black, orange), somebody says anything against Farrakhan, an actual Nazi, that somebody is called RACIST!  Well, if anti-naziism = racism, then you can throw a white hood on me and call me James Watson!  Nuff said!
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer