Author Topic: "But what will the world say?"  (Read 1963 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
"But what will the world say?"
« on: May 30, 2008, 08:41:22 AM »
I used to get extremely irritated at the consistent anti-Israel and anti-semitic bias in the media.  It was only after listening to the great speaches of Rabbi Kahane that I realized that the problem isn't the media, but leftist Jews, who act against their own people, and are motivated by the fear of how they are perceived by the media.

When explaining the Jews' reluctance to act in their own interest and expel the Arabs, Rabbi Kahane used to say, "But what will the world say?  Who cares what they will say, because they'll say it anyhow.  In the end the Jew has noone to look to but himself and his God."

Everything this great leader has said has either come true or is in the process of becoming true.  Despite this, the media is more bias against Israel and Jews than it has ever been since the 1930s.  It just goes to show that as far as liberals are concerned, ideology is more important than truth. 

We need Jewish leaders who will not look to others to justify the existence of the Jewish people.  God said, "I will bless those who bless the and curse those who curse thee".  That goes for Jews also.  If we respect ourselves and look to noone else for justification, then we will sanctify His name, and therefor be blessed.  However, if Jews continue looking to the world for acceptance and so act against Israel's interests, then Jews can expect another exile (G-d forbid).

I've become more or less indiferent to what world leaders and the media think about my people and I've become a much happier person.