Author Topic: LOL--United Nazis try to claim Balkans are crime-free!  (Read 3468 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
LOL--United Nazis try to claim Balkans are crime-free!
« on: May 29, 2008, 02:39:35 PM »
 ::) Balkans Much Safer These Days, United Nations Concludes ::)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080529/ap_on_re_eu/balkans_un_crime

Quote from: Yahoo News
UN: Balkans no longer hotbed of crime
By DUSAN STOJANOVIC, Associated Press Writer
58 minutes ago

BELGRADE, Serbia - The Balkans, a hotbed of crime and violence during the Yugoslav wars and the chaotic transition from communism, has become one of the safest areas in Europe to live, according to a U.N. report released Thursday.

The report concluded that nine Balkan countries — including Bosnia and Croatia, which saw vicious ethnic bloodletting in the 1990s — now boast lower levels of homicide, robbery and rape than Western Europe.

"Surprising as it may be, the Balkan region is one of the safest in Europe," the report said.

"The Balkans is departing from an era when demagogues, secret police and thugs profited from sanctions-busting and the smuggling of people, arms, cigarettes and drugs."

The bloody breakup of the former Yugoslavia under the late autocrat Slobodan Milosevic provoked the worst carnage in Europe since World War II, and left the entire region in turmoil throughout the 1990s.

The survey, entitled "Crime and Its Impact on the Balkans," covered nine countries: Albania, Bosnia, Croatia, Macedonia, Moldova, Bulgaria, Romania, Montenegro and Serbia. It was compiled by Antonio Maria Costa, executive director of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime.

Despite the progress, Costa warned that organized crime — and its links to politicians and business — continues to pose serious challenges in several Balkan nations, though that too is on the decline.

At a news conference in Brussels, Costa acknowledged that the findings defied the stereotypical view many Europeans still hold of the Balkans as a place of lawlessness.

"Some of you will be surprised," Costa told reporters, "by the key findings of this report."

But, he said, the level of conventional crimes "across the region are by far lower than they used to be, particularly at the beginning of the 1990s."

The report said the trend of reduced crime is likely to continue, "since the region lacks the usual vulnerabilities that lead to crime elsewhere in the world: mass poverty, income inequality, runaway urbanization and large-scale youth unemployment."

The smuggling of drugs, guns and humans through the region is on the decline, although the Balkans remains the main transit zone for heroin destined for Western Europe, with about 100 tons estimated to pass through the region each year, Costa said.

Albania has the worst crime in the region and remains the "soft underbelly" of the Balkans for Mafia rings, Costa said.

And still, the report said, "on average, Southeast Europeans are more likely to face demands for bribes than people in other regions of the world."

Costa urged countries of the region to strengthen the rule of law, and called on the international community, particularly the European Union, to provide the support needed to further reduce vulnerability to crime and instability in the region.

He said fighting crime in Kosovo remains a priority. Kosovo, which has been run by the U.N. since war ended there in 1999, declared independence from Serbia in February.
This is one of the more amusing "reports" I have read in a while. It's quite hilarious to see the United Nazis release this press report, which is an attempt to make Europe appear safer without those demon Serbs, forced to admit that the biggest crime areas of the Balkans are--drumroll, please--I never would have guessed--the Muslim areas!  ;D ::)

Chaimfan

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: LOL--United Nazis try to claim Balkans are crime-free!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 02:41:34 PM »
I wish both Serbs and Croatians could find a way to live in peace with one another.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 02:42:40 PM »
You would of thought that after the african monster was no longer at the helm of the un, it would of become more civilized but we see that didnt happen. The korean monster that took over has now devoted his life to investigating israel and persecuting righteous people in general.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 03:41:56 PM »
The Balkans are about as non-violent as Sierre Leone.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 03:46:53 PM »
I know what I'm about to say is hateful, but I hope that every single UN representative suffers a fatal concussion.
Those animals have done so many wrongs that even muslims couldn't do.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 05:02:28 PM »
The Balkans are about as non-violent as Sierre Leone.

True. The crimes of Muslims from the Balkan is a serious problem in whole Europe.

Some people think that the whole Kosovo is a criminal organization.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 10:49:00 PM »
The whole Islamic faith is a criminal organization.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2008, 10:50:27 PM »
The Balkins are worse then Israel right now.

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2008, 11:46:25 PM »
Don't believe these Taqiyya-playing retards in the United Nazi Nations.  The Balkans are a crime ridden hole that only the heroic Serbs can fix.  I hope real soon, real fast.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 12:16:54 AM »

That's true

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 12:23:57 AM »
there are only several assurances if the U.N. gets involved:

1.U.N. "peacekeepers" will probably be involved in a sex scandal involing underage native girls
2. They will pull out faster then Onan and lets innocnets be slaughtered
3. Bribery and/or extortion.
4. They will hinder any progress a nation is truly making and force it to adapt politically correct inititives that will only assist in the descending of chaos.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 01:09:50 AM by Gruzinit »
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 10:45:23 AM »
Well, I don't know if the United Nazi peacekeepers will be engaging in any immorality with the Albanian girls--I mean sheesh, who wants a mummy covered from head to toe in burial rags? But I would not be surprised if some poor Serb girls are violated.  :'(

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 11:24:26 AM »
Well, I don't know if the United Nazi peacekeepers will be engaging in any immorality with the Albanian girls--I mean sheesh, who wants a mummy covered from head to toe in burial rags? But I would not be surprised if some poor Serb girls are violated.  :'(

They don't discriminate. There have been numerous allegation of peacekeepers in Somalia, Chad, the Ivory Coast, Haiti, Rwanda and other nations targeting girls as young as six-years old for their sick perversions. At this point, that is the only thing the U.N. enforces.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2008, 11:30:35 AM »
The U.N. can'nt see a crime syndicate  because the U.N. itself is one
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2008, 11:38:27 AM »
The Balkans crime free? Don't make me laugh.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision