Author Topic: A good dating idea for both Jews and Gentiles!!  (Read 30631 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Re: A good dating idea for both Jews and Gentiles!!
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2008, 10:39:17 PM »
QUOTE PROPERLY!

No need to quote the picture.

No need to quote all that text.

The thread will become massive.

Huh???
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2008, 11:20:40 PM »
QUOTE PROPERLY!

We did just FINE!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2008, 07:37:51 AM »
QUOTE PROPERLY!

We did just FINE!!!

Huh.  :::D
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2008, 10:57:44 AM »
QUOTE PROPERLY!

We did just FINE!!!

we were being nitpicked once again,
I was defending....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2008, 11:21:33 AM »
QUOTE PROPERLY!

We did just FINE!!!

I was defending....

You know Hannah, you like to tell people to unite, yet you encourage alot of division by writing thoughtless post after thoughtless post to prolong disagreements.

You've accepted my wise advise to you regarding a few things, such as correcting your misconceptions about exercise.  I would advise you to accept all of it.

It's not a big deal to accept that quoting big pictures when it's not necessary, is not good. And this has been discussed already and agreed upon.

Since you don't like disagreements, you wouldn't want me to show you the facts, so just accept it. 

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2008, 11:24:07 AM »
QUOTE PROPERLY!

Here you go again..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We did just FINE!!!

I was defending....

You know Hannah, you like to tell people to unite, yet you encourage alot of division by writing thoughtless post after thoughtless post to prolong disagreements.

You've accepted my wise advise to you regarding a few things, such as correcting your misconceptions about exercise.  I would advise you to accept all of it.

It's not a big deal to accept that quoting big pictures when it's not necessary, is not good. And this has been discussed already and agreed upon.

Since you don't like disagreements, you wouldn't want me to show you the facts, so just accept it. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2008, 11:25:19 AM »
Assuming you don't modify that post you just posted above.   I'm glad you agree with me.

Good

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2008, 11:26:03 AM »
Hey Hanna dont make me get the garden hose.

:laugh:
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2008, 11:27:32 AM »

There aint no "HOSE" here, just good wholesome people.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2008, 11:28:07 AM »

I posted in the wrong place above URGH...

I had said HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I will get my garden hose out, also....

8)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2008, 11:28:59 AM »

:::D

There aint no "HOSE" here, just good wholesome people.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2008, 12:35:33 PM »
Just remember you can't say "nap-headed hose".

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2008, 12:39:09 PM »

Why? I work in a Newark Public Library, they say it ALL the time! :o

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2008, 12:40:49 PM »
If anyone wants references from me, I have many of them.....

My neighborhood association loves me, too and the police dept even.... :laugh:

Every job I did since I got out of the military, Ive had to have a background check done for.

Age, religion, description?   ;D

Im not saying my age on here, Im over 40.... :laugh: I'm old enough to be AmericanHero's mom, though.... :P

I'm a Christian, non-Catholic ......5'6", 140ish lbs, need to go the gym 6 days a week!!!  :laugh:

Blue-eyed blonde (with hazel) eyes.

Hanna and Shamgar - what do you two say??    :dance:

>:(

I don't trust most men, anyway......

They gotta pass a background check with me, for one thing.....

Hanna: You don't trust ANY men? Do you trust us gentlemen? We're not all horrible creatures! :'(

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2008, 12:46:10 PM »

Nap headed hose?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2008, 12:54:14 PM »
If anyone wants references from me, I have many of them.....

My neighborhood association loves me, too and the police dept even.... :laugh:

Every job I did since I got out of the military, Ive had to have a background check done for.

Age, religion, description?   ;D

Im not saying my age on here, Im over 40.... :laugh: I'm old enough to be AmericanHero's mom, though.... :P

I'm a Christian, non-Catholic ......5'6", 140ish lbs, need to go the gym 6 days a week!!!  :laugh:

Blue-eyed blonde (with hazel) eyes.

Hanna and Shamgar - what do you two say??    :dance:

>:(

I don't trust most men, anyway......

They gotta pass a background check with me, for one thing.....

Hanna: You don't trust ANY men? Do you trust us gentlemen? We're not all horrible creatures! :'(

Oh yes, I trust the men here....

I think.... :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2008, 01:21:40 PM »
nopeaceforland.

hannah

quote properly. No need to quote all that. It will make the thread massive.

Shlomo himself has mentioned this problem before.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2008, 02:07:39 PM »
Hello Everyone,

This bickering about quoting is getting ridiculous. I think that everyone should be told at least once or twice about the recommended way of quoting {not quoting the entire post but cutting all non-relative information from the quote} but then they should be able to decide themselves. q_q_ is trying to help {I think} by reminding people the agreed upon way of quoting.

It is true that quoting can be misused and sometimes leads to long, cryptic pages where it is hard to know where the post begins and ends. It is also true that quoting more efficiently requires a bit more effort from the posters point of view. But it is for the good of the readers that we edit our posts to make them more understandable to the readers.

But there is no point in banging this over peoples heads in the attempt to intimidate them into obeying. And q_q_ is well known for his character trait of correcting everyone whom he thinks makes a stylistic, grammatic, or spelling mistake. Sometimes I think that q_q_ would make a good copy editor for a newspaper because of his quality of good writing style.

I appreciate q_q_ for this reason and hope that in the future we do not spend so many threads bickering about this...

Thank you,
muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2008, 09:45:11 PM »
Hello Everyone,

This bickering about quoting is getting ridiculous. I think that everyone should be told at least once or twice about the recommended way of quoting {not quoting the entire post but cutting all non-relative information from the quote} but then they should be able to decide themselves. q_q_ is trying to help {I think} by reminding people the agreed upon way of quoting.

It is true that quoting can be misused and sometimes leads to long, cryptic pages where it is hard to know where the post begins and ends. It is also true that quoting more efficiently requires a bit more effort from the posters point of view. But it is for the good of the readers that we edit our posts to make them more understandable to the readers.

But there is no point in banging this over peoples heads in the attempt to intimidate them into obeying. And q_q_ is well known for his character trait of correcting everyone whom he thinks makes a stylistic, grammatic, or spelling mistake. Sometimes I think that q_q_ would make a good copy editor for a newspaper because of his quality of good writing style.

I appreciate q_q_ for this reason and hope that in the future we do not spend so many threads bickering about this...

Thank you,
muman613

OK, just so I understand, it's OK to quote sometimes but sometimes we shouldn't. I got it!!
Thanks,

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2008, 09:51:10 PM »
Shamgar, what I am saying is what I am saying.

Nothing to do with what muman says. Or what muman claims that I say.

If you want to try to figure out what what the heck muman is saying, then that's your burden. But you should understand that it has nothing whatsoever to do with what I am saying.

I was fairly clear in what I said.  He should not have interfered, he is really just playing both sides trying to encourage more bickering between us, after already been told to stop quoting me and referring to me, for the sake of the forum at least.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2008, 10:03:27 PM »
 :throw: :throw: :throw:

:'(

:o
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2008, 10:07:45 PM »

Hannah, as usual, you actually do more to prolong and draw attention to this  than anybody else

Muman may well stop bringing up my name, writing about me, making thoughtless comments on my posts.  He might yet learn. But then when he does, it won't be finished because you start posting big crying smilies like a child.  You've done this a number of times.

If he can simply do that, then there won't be the bickering.

I have already said I will leave the many misconceptions he writes about judaism and other errors that he makes. Simply for the sake of not bickering on the forum.   I am really not asking much of him.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2008, 12:09:15 AM »

Hannah, as usual, you actually do more to prolong and draw attention to this  than anybody else

Muman may well stop bringing up my name, writing about me, making thoughtless comments on my posts.  He might yet learn. But then when he does, it won't be finished because you start posting big crying smilies like a child.  You've done this a number of times.

If he can simply do that, then there won't be the bickering.

I have already said I will leave the many misconceptions he writes about judaism and other errors that he makes. Simply for the sake of not bickering on the forum.   I am really not asking much of him.

Wowie,

This is very funny. Is this very mature. I dont need to tell everyone that it is very disappointing to see people behave like this.

I will not be drawn into your little game. q_q_ I understand what you are doing and I think it is very immature and divisive. I am not going to play games with anyone here.

In my post I was clearly saying that there is a right and a wrong way to do quoting. Some people will learn the best way and others will not. Just being picky for the sake of feeling superior to others is a sign of a weak mind. I dont really need to play psychiatrist to try to understand your problems, that is up to up.

What I have said about everything I stand by. And q_q_ feels his mission is to prove that other people are wrong in their understanding yet he doesn't really understand what he thinks he does. I dont go around degrading people because I know things they don't know. That is a trait of arrogance which I think you need to consider.

I am trying to keep the peace amongst a bunch of people who are losing it. q_q_ please tell us the reason you feel qualified to be so rude to so many people?

muman613

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2008, 12:55:37 AM »
My bible says to be as a little child...... ;D

I did not realize that there was a rule or even a limit on quotes on the thread, my apologies.

Now q-q should answer Muman's question, I too, would like to hear the explanation.

I used the smileys in lieu of making any kind of a comment, which, in turn, would be misconstrued or twisted by anyone on this thread.....now the smileys have been misconstrued.... :'(

Please, this is the most fun I've had in a month. Posting the smileys.....I do love the smileys. ;D

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2008, 03:19:13 AM »
My bible says to be as a little child...... ;D

I see

I did not realize that there was a rule or even a limit on quotes on the thread, my apologies.

Now q-q should answer Muman's question, I too, would like to hear the explanation.

I used the smileys in lieu of making any kind of a comment, which, in turn, would be misconstrued or twisted by anyone on this thread.....now the smileys have been misconstrued.... :'(

Please, this is the most fun I've had in a month. Posting the smileys.....I do love the smileys. ;D

I will leave the two of you to come up with your own answers, but don't litter the forum.