Kahanist Singles > Righteous Gentile Singles

I am not seeking a woman

(1/6) > >>

Fruit of thy loins:
Do not despise me, o daughers of Jerusalem, on account of my swarthiness: rather hate me because I am unclean, partially-born, still-born, aimless and bereft of comeliness.

You would spit in my eye; you would forsake me.

Yet I am black;  my skin shines, and my body glistens: I roam about in the sun, casting my glance forward and back, seeking the step of stairs to my flight of fancy: someone please show me the way!

Somewhere on a star there sits a little old man, who speaks the truth of the universe in a tiny little voice smaller than a mouse's: and not a soul has a chance of ever hearing him:  G-d himself laughs at this folly, this madness - he knows that it is all futile.

What a cosmic farce - and yet I am black, you daughters of Jerusalem.  And my paps are round and firm, - my skin sleek.  And I may ravish you, and take you, and become in more ways than one your paramour - I shall eat your brain, and ingest your very essence, and from the ashes of the Fire of the Day of Judgement will I make myself a footstool: come, laugh with me - consciousness is a Hoax.

jdl4ever:
Did you forget to take your medication today?   :-*

Scriabin:
I think GTHS should be a poet.

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
Nice excerpt from the Song of Songs, but... what does this have to do with righteous Gentile dating?  ???

angryChineseKahanist:

--- Quote from: Fruit of thy loins on January 14, 2007, 08:59:35 PM ---Do not despise me, o daughers of Jerusalem, on account of my swarthiness: rather hate me because I am unclean,

--- End quote ---
Sir, are you ugly?
Why don't women like you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version