Author Topic: I am not seeking a woman  (Read 17219 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
I am not seeking a woman
« on: January 14, 2007, 08:59:35 PM »
Do not despise me, o daughers of Jerusalem, on account of my swarthiness: rather hate me because I am unclean, partially-born, still-born, aimless and bereft of comeliness.

You would spit in my eye; you would forsake me.

Yet I am black;  my skin shines, and my body glistens: I roam about in the sun, casting my glance forward and back, seeking the step of stairs to my flight of fancy: someone please show me the way!

Somewhere on a star there sits a little old man, who speaks the truth of the universe in a tiny little voice smaller than a mouse's: and not a soul has a chance of ever hearing him:  G-d himself laughs at this folly, this madness - he knows that it is all futile.

What a cosmic farce - and yet I am black, you daughters of Jerusalem.  And my paps are round and firm, - my skin sleek.  And I may ravish you, and take you, and become in more ways than one your paramour - I shall eat your brain, and ingest your very essence, and from the ashes of the Fire of the Day of Judgement will I make myself a footstool: come, laugh with me - consciousness is a Hoax.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: I am not seeking a woman
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 03:58:34 PM »
Did you forget to take your medication today?   :-*
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Scriabin

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 10:43:43 AM »
I think GTHS should be a poet.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 03:34:11 PM »
Nice excerpt from the Song of Songs, but... what does this have to do with righteous Gentile dating?  ???

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 12:29:54 AM »
Do not despise me, o daughers of Jerusalem, on account of my swarthiness: rather hate me because I am unclean,
Sir, are you ugly?
Why don't women like you?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 11:58:42 PM »
I think Fruit must be a fat body. ;D

Did you see how mad >:( he got when ftf said something about fatties?

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?PHPSESSID=3dadf5c6b9ae216e1447edd58f2de909&topic=4197.msg30849#msg30849

He always talks about "sleek, ripped" Zulu warriors and "weak, flabby" white men and how disgusted he is with himself whenever he looks in the mirror.

I don't blame him for getting disgusted. I get disgusted each time he finishes an overeating binge :P and gets on the internet - and this forum, unfortunately - to spew his latest vomit, which some of you are foolish enough to call "poetry."

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 12:42:35 AM »
I think Fruit must be a fat body. ;D

Did you see how mad >:( he got when ftf said something about fatties?

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?PHPSESSID=3dadf5c6b9ae216e1447edd58f2de909&topic=4197.msg30849#msg30849

He always talks about "sleek, ripped" Zulu warriors and "weak, flabby" white men and how disgusted he is with himself whenever he looks in the mirror.

I don't blame him for getting disgusted. I get disgusted each time he finishes an overeating binge :P and gets on the internet - and this forum, unfortunately - to spew his latest vomit, which some of you are foolish enough to call "poetry."

Whatever.  Pious men like me don't pick fights.  Crawl back into the devil's backside where you came from.   ;D
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 02:15:38 AM »
Go the "gay rabbi" thread and tell JTF about your whores, :-* you lying fraud. A lot of the members are already on to you, and before I'm finished, there will be plenty more.

Thanks for the "pious men" and "devil's backside" quotes. I hope to make good use of them.

You're not as clever as you think are. Not by half.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 07:32:21 AM »
Go the "gay rabbi" thread and tell JTF about your whores, :-* you lying fraud. A lot of the members are already on to you, and before I'm finished, there will be plenty more.

Thanks for the "pious men" and "devil's backside" quotes. I hope to make good use of them.

Is that you, Din Rodef?   :-* 

Scriabin

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 12:20:43 PM »

The pot calling the kettle a schwartze.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2007, 12:07:43 PM »
The biggest lack of leadership on this board is allowing FotL to keep posting here. The guy is a sick freak who makes us all look bad. These moronic pieces of "poetry" and repeated obsession with black men being with white women makes us look foolish. I'll guarantee you he gets off on interracial sex.

It's worse IMO than someone coming here and posting StørmFrønt-style garbage.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2007, 03:49:25 PM »
The biggest lack of leadership on this board is allowing FotL to keep posting here. The guy is a sick freak who makes us all look bad. These moronic pieces of "poetry" and repeated obsession with black men being with white women makes us look foolish. I'll guarantee you he gets off on interracial sex.

It's worse IMO than someone coming here and posting StørmFrønt-style garbage.

100% Agreed. It is good to laugh at his expense though.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2007, 04:11:50 PM »

How are the sheep out there in rural England? 

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2007, 05:46:52 PM »

How are the sheep out there in rural England? 

If this was intended to imply that I enjoy bestiality, you are wrong. The sheep roam free around the beautiful lakeland scenery and it makes me more sure of God's existance every day :)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2007, 08:40:00 PM »
Re:  "...Quote from: thunderbolt on Today at 12:07:43 PM
The biggest lack of leadership on this board is allowing FotL to keep posting here.

Re:  "100% Agreed. It is good to laugh at his expense though."--Nic Brookes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This board has no "leader".

It has oversight by administrators and moderators.

I find individuals who laugh at others, rather than with others, to be those who enjoy intimidation.

Fruit, in my humble opinion, lends a "breath of fresh air" to this forum.

It well could be that if any one of us were to be suddenly physically transplanted into Fruit's home environment, we might be the ones expressing our outrage and feelings of repressions in a similar manner.

Some of Fruit's posts make me laugh out loud.
Some of them are quite redundant.
Some of them I quickly pass over.
Some of them provide a great source for both humourous, as well as serious replies.

None of Fruit's posts have ever disturbed me to the level of those posted here by any StørmFrønt or other Nazi trash.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2007, 10:20:02 PM »
Thank you for being understanding, MassuhD.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2007, 12:30:34 AM »
Disgusting Picture Deleted

AH' GOT'S YELLA' BLOODSHOT EYES!
AN' UH' TOOOTHEEY GRIN@
AH'S TROOLY NEED'N SATISFAKSHUN,
AN' 'SUM WHITE GIRL NUDIE AKSHUN!

HEA'H B SOM'THIN REALLY GOOD...
AH'S NOW IN FRUIT'S NAYBORHOOD!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 08:13:18 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2007, 10:32:28 AM »
He's a midget you know ,i saw that guy on T.V.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2007, 11:10:33 AM »
He's a midget you know ,i saw that guy on T.V.
A face like that and a midget no less. That must be a sight to behold.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2007, 12:12:44 PM »
Yes he usedto be on Howard Sterns program,Stern used to get him women :D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2007, 12:19:00 PM »
Don't tell me you used to watch or listen to that stupid show... I can't stand him.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2007, 12:22:02 PM »
When it was on cable i did for laughs

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2007, 04:12:56 PM »
Yes he usedto be on Howard Sterns program,Stern used to get him women :D

White women too, I bet.  I am ashamed to be of the same race as white women

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2007, 04:14:56 PM »
No one ever helps me get women.   >:(

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2007, 04:22:04 PM »
No one ever helps me get women.   >:(

Help yourself then by losing the negative attitude