Author Topic: New attacks from evil Niggemeier against Jews  (Read 3619 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
New attacks from evil Niggemeier against Jews
« on: May 29, 2008, 04:13:43 PM »
All what Niggemeier wrote about Broder is true. But his evil character hides the real information about this abnomination Krienen:

1. She makes promotion for sex between adults and childs.
2. She tried to win Broder with false statement for her evil newspaper-project
3. Tanja Krienen wrote to dozens of Jews in order to use the special situation in Germany to make her immune to critics of her horrible project. Broder exposed her.

Here are the facts: http://www.achgut.de/dadgd/view_article.php?aid=1002

This type of people Niggemeier is defending

Niggemeiers evil text:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fear of castration of Henryk M. Broder

from the evil leftist Niggemeier

Henryk M. Broder has a problem with Tanja Krienen. He wrote, that her passion is the socially  acception of pedophilia, he suggested to alone travelling children that they should make a wide way around her residence and he called her „a stupid, disgusting, anti-semite [censored].“

But that Henryk M. Broder attacked her (factual or supposed) polically views was not all. Henryk M. Broder has another problem with Tanja Krienen. She is transsexual.

That there is such a thing: Humans, who feel another sex, which don't agrees to their body, this seems to overrun Broders imagination. Perhaps he feels this as a threat. Perhaps as a perversion. Perhaps as only a joke, „Charly's aunt, we already know.

Anyway, Tanja Krienens transexuality has become the main argument against her. He calls her „Mr. Krienen“ or „Mrs. respectively Mr. Krienen“, he compares her with the victims of medical experiments and wrote „ about somebody (m) /somebody (f,), who (m)/who (f) not knows, if she should sit or stand during her time in the bathroom“.

„She respectively he is verbatim a anti-semite [censored] (male) and an additional proof for the fact, that you can remove the brain and the balls during an operation.
Privatly he wrote to her according to Krienen:

Mr. Krienen, the accusation, you are a stupid, disgusting, anti-semite [censored], I take back. You are a stupid, anti-semite male [censored] or like you say it in the American language gender-neutral: „the scum of the world“.

„Miss Krienen, what a bummer, that I am not able to thank you with a kick in your eggs, you stupid pedophile-eunuch. b.“

„Become pregnant, then we will talk again.“

The court of Dortmund has forbidden Broder yesterday, to call Mrs. Krienen an anti-semite male [censored] or to make fun about her transsexuality, with calling her Mr. Krienen or Mr./Mrs Krienen.

Henryk M. Broder has Boerne-laureate and author for „Spiegel“ and „Spiegel Online“

Source: http://www.stefan-niggemeier.de/blog/henryk-m-broders-kastrationsaengste/
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: New attacks from evil Niggemeier against Jews
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 05:10:35 PM »
What project is she working on 'Sodom and Gomora Land' ?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 05:23:48 PM »
What project is she working on 'Sodom and Gomora Land' ?

Here is the homepage of this abnomination:

http://www.tanjakrienen.de/

This is the lowest level ...

In addition to that here is one longer interview with her on the website of the German Achmadinedschad fans:
http://www.muslim-markt.de/interview/2006/krienen.htm
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 05:25:27 PM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 05:42:42 PM »
NIGGEMEIER IS A VERY SICK PERVERT HE ENDORSES A MALE BECOMING A FEMALE.I DON'NT KNOW IF HE'S OR THE OTHER CREATURE ARE ANTI SEMITES BUT THEY ARE VERY SICK PERVERTS
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 05:49:06 PM »
NIGGEMEIER IS A VERY SICK PERVERT HE ENDORSES A MALE BECOMING A FEMALE.I DON'NT KNOW IF HE'S OR THE OTHER CREATURE ARE ANTI SEMITES BUT THEY ARE VERY SICK PERVERTS

He/She  ;D has blaimed the Jews to controll the courts in Germany.

1. Why have the court forbidden to Broder to tell the truth?

2. Why has a court sentenced the evil Muzzie, who attacked the Rabbi, only to a short jail-time?

He/She is an abnomination and Niggemeier's obsession with Jews is at least pathologic.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 06:04:28 PM »

He/She  ;D has blaimed the Jews to controll the courts in Germany.

1. Why have the court forbidden to Broder to tell the truth?

2. Why has a court sentenced the evil Muzzie, who attacked the Rabbi, only to a short jail-time?

He/She is an abnomination and Niggemeier's obsession with Jews is at least pathologic.
TRUE
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 12:59:14 AM »

I agree, they are perverse demonic vermin.  :P

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 12:17:16 PM »
I really detest that Niggemeier!
and his friends Naeher and Schack!
and their lawyers!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2008, 12:44:43 AM »
I really detest that Niggemeier!
and his friends Naeher and Schack!
and their lawyers!

You are right. All three are rats.  >:(

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2008, 01:05:33 PM »
Why detest him?! Niggemeier is doing us a great service.

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2008, 04:51:12 PM »
I detest people that use lawyers to prevent people from standing up against Islam.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2008, 05:13:14 PM »
I was sort of cynical, of course he only means the worst for us but as it came out he managed to get JTF a free publicity in Spiegel online.

Is there a real danger that they will be able to silence PI because of "Unconstitutional" expressions?

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2008, 06:29:02 PM »
Is there a real danger that they will be able to silence PI because of "Unconstitutional" expressions?

All of PI - no!
But the spirit of PI is not only the article part. There are hundreds of commentators who write their feelings under the articles without thinking much. There are many good people who just want to defend their country.

The reward is that they are sued by Leftists and Islamophiles. And in Germany this can lead to a few years in prison. This is not common. Most of the time they just have to pay money. Actually most of the time nobody gets caught.

But when some Leftists get (or guess) the identity of someone, they try to ruin his life. They tell your boss that your evil and "nearly" blackmail him by telling him that it can't be in his interest when other people find out that he employs racists. They try to kill your business connections.
If they guess wrong ...

One leftist brought amazon to cancel their business connection with PI. PI gets less money because of this Leftist.
One leftist is said to have threatened a south african member of PI by telling him that he is going to tell a a group of local Jihadists about him. There is some evidence on the net that shows that this might be true.
That member left PI and announced that PI is evil on the blog of that Leftists.

I detest them!
All of them!
IMO they punish people that just want to help their country in a bitter time.

And now Leftists spread the lie that PI is advertising Terror.
There were PI readers who believed them until Chaim posted his responds!
Even now there are readers that say that they are not happy with that ad on PI.
The impact on those who might have become future readers will be far greater.

The Leftists are IMO the main problem in Europe. Some of their actions might have a positive side effect, but they are nevertheless the problem IMO!

Everything I wrote is just my opinion.